I tried Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship....

Sunday's paper had a coupon for buy two get one free Herbal Essence products!

:shocked: I didn't feel like reading the paper, so I just threw it away!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

**off to see if neighbors still have the paper in their lawn**

its in the blue bottle... made with pearl extracts and coco mango:lick:.. I love that stuff.. I use this to do my bantu knot sets. That break's over creme is wonderful.
Now I am curious about that LTR!! I will be sure to look for the red the next time I am in the hair section!

YUM!!! :lick: :lick: :lick:

Have you tried the conditioner too? I wanna try that one after I finish with the LTR. Herbal Essences seriously has me sprung right now

I never tried the Break's Over b/c my hair typically hate"s "strengthening" or "fortifying" products - too much protein. Did anyone notice it made their hair hard or dry if they didn't use a moisturizing CON afterward?

I picked up the LTR, but I wasn't impressed with the ingredients so I put it back down. Maybe if I can find a space in one of my two bathrooms, or the hall closet that isn't already occupied by hair products I'll give it a twirl. :grin:

It sure is!I just picked some up.It smells soooooo divine and I love feel of it.Its a keeper!:drunk:

I love this stuff! It's so light and leaves my hair moisturized, shiny, slippery and smooth :lick: :spinning:

Have you used it on your hair yet?

I think you're in my area shtow. I saw it somewhere one day a few weeks ago but I don't rememeber where. I looked at the HE products in Giant yesterday and noticed they didn't have it though. I'll let you know if I see it again.

Ohhhh Please do! Thanks and good lookin'! :grin:

I love it too! Especially that leave in. My hair is drinking it up right now. It is helping me detangle and keep my newgrowth soft and I am not losing alot of hair when I wash either. The smell is yummy and you can't beat the price.

I did not just read this....I did not just read this...
454377.JPG

Yeah...I did...:ohwell:

:lol:

*it's jotted down on the list since it's not a budget breaker and you've given your stamp of approval.....*

I got it for like 2.75 at target. I got that coupon in the paper for the wholw Buy two get one free for HE products. I am trying to figure out which ones I am going to get, especially since I got my hands on two more coupons from sisters papers.

I cant find it either! I went to 5 stores in two days. I was so ashamed at myself for searching for a product like a feign. I keep seeing the shampoo and con but no leave in. Oh well, maybe its a sign.:look:

I'm not sure if you still live in the same area or not, but i saw it at target(near fudruckers) on reisterstown. I admit there wasn't too much leftover
so NOT my fault....:look:

I'm not sure if you still live in the same area or not, but i saw it at target(near fudruckers) on reisterstown. I admit there wasn't too much leftover
so NOT my fault....:look:

DAAAAYUM :wallbash:. I had to stay close to work. I was on my lunch break lol (there I go with the fiend like qualities). You shoulda picked me up a bottle, I woulda paid u lol:lachen:. I keep seeing the shampoo and conditioner only :wallbash:.

Does anyone know if this is a protein leave in as well as moisturizing?

Ok so my roommate and I woke up at 6 to work out. When we were done we went to rite aid, they didnt have it, then Mars, they didnt have it and then the Target off of Taylor Ave--Maryland ladies it was in FULL stock! I got three bottles.:grin: Yes, I got my fix lol

I went to Target LAST NIGHT - don't you know the only LTR item still on the shelves was the shampoo? TWO BOTTLES OF SHAMPOO! Do you know what kind of people will buy ONLY conditioner and leave in but NO shampoo? CO-WASHERS!! Dirty rotten stinkin co-washers and I know some of y'all had something to do with it! :lachen:

Now I gotta go check every Walgreens in the valley!

*storms out of thread*

I went to Target LAST NIGHT - don't you know the only LTR item still on the shelves was the shampoo? TWO BOTTLES OF SHAMPOO! Do you know what kind of people will buy ONLY conditioner and leave in but NO shampoo? CO-WASHERS!! Dirty rotten stinkin co-washers and I know some of y'all had something to do with it! :lachen:

*storms out of thread*

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

*storms out of thread*

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I feel your pain, Soliel. I went to CVS last night looking for both LTR and Break's Over (conditioner and leave-ins). There were no leave-ins to be had of either one. There were, however, 3 bottles of LTR shampoo and one conditioner plus 4 bottles of Break's Over shampoo and 2 conditioners. So what did I do? Well I bought the last bottles of the conditioners, of course. Why? Coz I'm a dirty rotten stinken co-washer, that's why.

:lachen:

^^TaraDyan, you greedy conditioner hog!!! :spank:

:rofl:

So which one are you gonna use first? :sekret:

^^TaraDyan, you greedy conditioner hog!!! :spank:

:rofl:

So which one are you gonna use first? :sekret:

OK ... soooo ... you know you're partly to blame, right chica. I'm trying the LTR because of YOU! :grin:

But to answer your question: I'm thinking of trying the LTR tonight to see how that works first, then I'll try Break's Over. But I gotta get my hands on those leave-ins first!

<le sigh> Darn this blasted quest to find the best moisturizing conditioner! :wallbash:

You know what ladies, I think we should start a Herbal Essence challenge :grin:

See if this stuff really works and we get some growth. You know, old school hair care because to be honest, all these different regimes and complicated routines. It's gots to be alot easier than this for a sista to grow her hair :pullhair:

*storms out of thread*

Damn, are ya'll that scared of shampoos??? :lachen:

YUM!!! :lick: :lick: :lick:

Have you tried the conditioner too? I wanna try that one after I finish with the LTR. Herbal Essences seriously has me sprung right now

I am allll late coming in answering this:look:

but no I haven't tried the conditioner.. yet, **I must resists the product junkie in me**

I went to Target today and there was only 1 bottle of the conditioner and leave-in conditions left! But plenty of shampoos. Oh and Herbal Essence is on sale this week at the Target in my area.

I am curious to see if this works, because I have been ignoring this line. I will try it out this weekend.

Nijilah

OK ... soooo ... you know you're partly to blame, right chica. I'm trying the LTR because of YOU! :grin:

But to answer your question: I'm thinking of trying the LTR tonight to see how that works first, then I'll try Break's Over. But I gotta get my hands on those leave-ins first!

<le sigh> Darn this blasted quest to find the best moisturizing conditioner! :wallbash:

**GASP** MY fault? How is this my fault? I simply stated that this conditioner and leave in combo made my hair super soft and slippy.... No harm in that :angel:

I sure wish you coulda got the leave in.... Man, it's the truth!

Let me know how the Break's Over works when you try it, I'm gonna get some after I use up my LTR :grin:

We are SO bad :lol:

Back