I tried Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship....

YAAAAAY! I was wondering how your hair came out! Girl, I know how frustrating it is to have your hair acting a donkey and I'm soooooo happy that your hair's back to normal!! :yahoo:

Oh, and I'm happy that you love LTR too!! :grin: Isn't that leave in the best ever?!

LOL, thanks Tiffers! I'm glad it's back to normal, too. It's weird because I've been living here (campus apartment) since the end of last August and I never suspected we had hard water because I've never had those kinds of hair problems. Maybe my hair just had enough and had to show me who's boss :boxing:. I've learned my lesson: chelating all the way!

That leave-in is AMAZING! I never thought anything would replace my pink Sunsilk leave-in. Thank you sooooo much for recommending this line!

I'm pretty heavy handed when using hair products, so I've had to train myself to use less because you really don't need a lot of this leave in to see results. A little goes a long way :yep:

That was probably my problem then, using too much. I'm going to try it again using less and see how I do.:yep:

I need to try this...

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner Red Raspberry/Satin

Directions
Use me: Soak me in all the way down. My, you're headstrong. Rinse and repeat for good measure.
g_spacer.gif

Indications
I'll give you a Rapunzel complex. Longing for more? Let it out and indulge every inch with my velvety conditioning fused with raspberry and satin. I'll give your length the strength against breakage and split ends. You've got longer hair to love. And I've got more love to give. How long will you go without touching it?
g_spacer.gif
IngredientsWater; Stearyl Alcohol; Cetyl Alcohol; Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Juice; Hydrolyzed Silk; Glutamic Acid; Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone; Fragrance; Benzyl Alcohol; EDTA; Citric Acid; Propylene Glycol; Sodium Chloride; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Red 33

I found a bottle of this stuff at CVS!!!! I was searching EVERYWHERE! For weeks, lol. Can I say......

I'm in love!

I didn't realize how amazing the HE line of conditioners are! I have done a pre-poo with dangerously straight and hello hydration, and a deep condition with LTR... MY HAIR IS SOOO SOFT AND SILKY. I also used Break's Over Leave-in (and a bit of Chi Silk Infusion) for my airdry/flat iron. I've got some new staples in my mix for life!:yep: lol :spinning:

Dang, you're tryng to smell EXTRA good, huh?! :rofl:

What does the mix of those two smell like? I have a little bit of So Sexy left :scratchch................

They smell like a better version of both. You gotta try it. You will love it, I promise. It has the intensity and lasting power of the So Sexy with more of a fruity twist instead of the flowery twist. I can't explain it cuz it's not quite like that...it's better.

I found a bottle of this stuff at CVS!!!! I was searching EVERYWHERE! For weeks, lol. Can I say......

I'm in love!

I didn't realize how amazing the HE line of conditioners are! I have done a pre-poo with dangerously straight and hello hydration, and a deep condition with LTR... MY HAIR IS SOOO SOFT AND SILKY. I also used Break's Over Leave-in (and a bit of Chi Silk Infusion) for my airdry/flat iron. I've got some new staples in my mix for life!:yep: lol :spinning:

Oooh weee! I KNOW your hair is looking, feeling and SMELLING great! You and gym got me wanting to try that Break's Over leave in, but I can't freakin find it! :wallbash:

Oooh weee! I KNOW your hair is looking, feeling and SMELLING great! You and gym got me wanting to try that Break's Over leave in, but I can't freakin find it! :wallbash:

Hmmm, I saw the Break's Over LI, but the not the LTR leave in. I smelled the LTR con, but walked away without buying. So proud of myself. :grin: Trying to use up my 50-11 conditioners before I even think of buying another. :ohwell: But I'll keep this one in the back of my head. :look:

They smell like a better version of both. You gotta try it. You will love it, I promise. It has the intensity and lasting power of the So Sexy with more of a fruity twist instead of the flowery twist. I can't explain it cuz it's not quite like that...it's better.

Aww man, I luv smell goods for the hair, esp ones that last. You're tempting me. :ohwell:

Mmmmmm :lick: Sounds yummy!

I'm gonna try this next week and seduce dh before the baby comes. He loves the smell of So Sexy, it drives him nuts! I can't wait to see how this smells!

Aww man, I luv smell goods for the hair, esp ones that last. You're tempting me. :ohwell:

Don't fight it, Jamila. You know you want some :yep:.... What harm could it do, just one teensy little innocent conditioner won't hurt, will it?

:heated:

Mmmmmm :lick: Sounds yummy!

I'm gonna try this next week and seduce dh before the baby comes. He loves the smell of So Sexy, it drives him nuts! I can't wait to see how this smells!

Be careful. He might break that water...or is that the goal? lol

So I'm at the grocery store when I hear a voice say, go down the shampoo isle. I walk down the isle, just to be doing so and guess what I see? Herbal Essence!

My heart skipped a beat because I thought about this thread. :grin: I got LTR leave-in (the conditioner was completely gone), Breaks Over Con & Dangerously Straight Con. That's all I could get for this day.

So of course I come back to post in this thread and dang it's 17 pages long now :lachen:. This must be some incredible stuff!

I dont mean to be a witch and rain on anyone's parade. But I will only use the leave in as a leave in--not a moisturizer. My breakage did decrease:grin:, but after 4 days it became hard as a rock:wallbash:, and I did not use a lot. So I will only use this after I wash and not as a daily moisturizer. Im going back to my dry hair and scalp quencher as a daily moisturizer, I don't even have to seal with it so its perfect cuz I tend to use too much oil. I still like LTR tho, just not everyday.:look:

Don't fight it, Jamila. You know you want some :yep:.... What harm could it do, just one teensy little innocent conditioner won't hurt, will it?

:heated:

:sekret: I bought the leave in and con today. :whyme:It was on sale at Target for $2.99. I.CANNOT.RESIST.A.SALE. :wallbash: Look what you guys did to me!!! :assimilat

Can't wait to try it. :grin:

:sekret: I bought the leave in and con today. :whyme:It was on sale at Target for $2.99. I.CANNOT.RESIST.A.SALE. :wallbash: Look what you guys did to me!!! :assimilat

I found it for the same deal! plus the leave in came with a mini sample. i really cant wait to try it!

See... I knew you'd give in, lol.:yep: Welcome to the club, I mean c'mon, how could you resist! lol Mmmm, wait till you deep condition with this stuff. :drunk::drunk::yawn:

i clarified and use the conditioner. it was good. i was surprised that it detangled well and softened quickly, yet it wasnt as thick as my regular con. less mess for me to clean up since conditioner sticks to my tub:ohwell: plus i love the smell.

the leave in is drying as we speak. everything is all soft but my edges are hard:ohwell: whats that about? im pretty satisfied with it though since my hair is 90% dry and isnt crispy after washes like usual... i have a lot of this stuff so i better work with it! and i like that it dosent clump with my gel:up:

I dont mean to be a witch and rain on anyone's parade. But I will only use the leave in as a leave in--not a moisturizer. My breakage did decrease:grin:, but after 4 days it became hard as a rock:wallbash:, and I did not use a lot. So I will only use this after I wash and not as a daily moisturizer. Im going back to my dry hair and scalp quencher as a daily moisturizer, I don't even have to seal with it so its perfect cuz I tend to use too much oil. I still like LTR tho, just not everyday.:look:

:down: BOO!! YOU SUCK!!!

:lol:

I wonder if that happens to anyone else :scratchch... The longest I use it on dry hair is two days, cause I deep condition every few days. Well, at least it cut down your breakage :yep: That's one thing I love about this leave in, almost no breakage!

I'm gonna be trying those pincurls tonight, I can't wait to see how it turns out! :grin:

:down: BOO!! YOU SUCK!!!

:lol:

I wonder if that happens to anyone else :scratchch... The longest I use it on dry hair is two days, cause I deep condition every few days. Well, at least it cut down your breakage :yep: That's one thing I love about this leave in, almost no breakage!

I'm gonna be trying those pincurls tonight, I can't wait to see how it turns out! :grin:

LOL TOWEE!!!! I think someone else stated in this thread their hair got hard too. Im too lazy to look back lol. But really, I looooved it days 1-3 and day 4 my hair was having a fit. I can't wait to see how they came out either! I know foxyroxie's came out really nice! I did this method last week and only had 8 big pincurls and it came out really nice and a lot looser.

WOW its def on this page! Sorry Napp:grin:. But mostly my edges and NG were hard as well. My hair was hard too, but not as hard as those areas.

Ok I'm going insane trying to find the LTR Leave-in and I cant find it anywhere in my area and I'm upset:wallbash: I have found the poo & con but not the LI. This is a PJ's nightmare, not being able to find something thats getting such rave reveiws :grin:. Now that I think about it I have never seen any leave-ins from the HE line. What am I gonna do :perplexed. I used the poo & con and love it, this is truly unfair :nono:

:yep: I love the conditioner!!!!! It softened and smoothed and detangled instantly. Great!!!:grin: Just got the bonus size at Walmart this morning so I can use it again tonight!!

Back