Husband and our jobless issues

thank you for the hug, yeah on Saturday I came in the house, we have a nice brand new toyota camry loaner til my hoopty is finished being repaired, she saw me in the car and looked, she's a hater, so when I got to the bldg she was just going in her apt, and slammed her door mad hard, now the violent side of me wanted to knock on her door and punch her in the face, but i'm trying to change my bad violent ways :lachen:.........trying

so I just slammed my door and shook the whole floor. she's been trying to get me to snap since we moved here, first 2x's she spoke to my hubby but has nothing to say to me, I ignored it because she's a bum and negative, and her apt stinks so bad it funks up the whole hallway and I have to keep plug ins all over the apt to block out her odors! a mess.

my life has turned into a mess, we were doing so good when we first got married now we are living like crackheads.

I feel 2 sided as well with the hubby and the sales job, but I just feel uneasy about it but then i'm like he needs to get out the house and stay busy don't need both of us in the crazy house.

I just mentally cursed her out for you!!!!

I'm half and half on your situation. I totally agree w/ you that it's a scam, but the other part of me says support him while encouraging him to look for something else on the side.

I don't know what else to say, but I want to extend a big ((((HUG)))) to you.

thank you for the hug, yeah on Saturday I came in the house, we have a nice brand new toyota camry loaner til my hoopty is finished being repaired, she saw me in the car and looked, she's a hater, so when I got to the bldg she was just going in her apt, and slammed her door mad hard, now the violent side of me wanted to knock on her door and punch her in the face, but i'm trying to change my bad violent ways :lachen:.........trying

so I just slammed my door and shook the whole floor. she's been trying to get me to snap since we moved here, first 2x's she spoke to my hubby but has nothing to say to me, I ignored it because she's a bum and negative, and her apt stinks so bad it funks up the whole hallway and I have to keep plug ins all over the apt to block out her odors! a mess.

my life has turned into a mess, we were doing so good when we first got married now we are living like crackheads.

I feel 2 sided as well with the hubby and the sales job, but I just feel uneasy about it but then i'm like he needs to get out the house and stay busy don't need both of us in the crazy house.

Actually, after thinking about your situation some more, I completely agree with you. I don't think he should take the sales job. I think it speaks volumes that his friend wasn't initially going to give him a stipend. I know people who have done these "sales" jobs before and it ended up being a waste of time. The bosses got shady with the money & it became such a nonsensical situation that they ended up quitting. He should just look for a F/T job or at least guaranteed P/T work.

About that heifer, I'm praying for you. Don't catch a case over her, and certainly don't let her stress you out.

:bighug:
I know how frustrated you are. I have been unemployed since last year. I almost never get call backs /interviews. It's like I am invisible. The job market has really changed since 2008. I am just grateful that DH still has his job. He is encouraging but I think he believes that he would have found a job already if he were in my situation, he doesn't realize how hard it is.

Hang in there, keep the faith (I know it's hard to do). You are not alone.

thank you for the hugs T,
oh yeah when my hubby was working he was always saying something slick to me about not finding work, but now he see's it is not easy.

I thought I was the only one not being called, I hate to add race to things but they are saving jobs for their own, we are the last on their list to hire no matter what your skills are.

:bighug:
I know how frustrated you are. I have been unemployed since last year. I almost never get call backs /interviews. It's like I am invisible. The job market has really changed since 2008. I am just grateful that DH still has his job. He is encouraging but I think he believes that he would have found a job already if he were in my situation, he doesn't realize how hard it is.

Hang in there, keep the faith (I know it's hard to do). You are not alone.

your so right, he was offering to have him "intern" at first but then my hubby kept pushing for some sort of pay (crackhead desperate lmao).

finally my hubby thought about it and said he's not going to do it because he doesn't want to jeopaordize his unemployment, i'm not trying to tell him not to work or hustle but just find something that is more guaranteed pay.

and your right most sales jobs are crap and that's why they are always available.

The chick next door I keep telling myself she's trash and a buzzard so I try hard to ignore her, but the door slamming is sooooooo friggin irritating that I want to flip out! It just makes me feel low living here because we only planned to be here for a yr, but you know how life is.

Our plans were for me to eventually find work and for us to continue to add to our savings to buy a house or condo, BUT then ish hit the fan with the financial industry :wallbash:

now I feel like we are trapped here.

Actually, after thinking about your situation some more, I completely agree with you. I don't think he should take the sales job. I think it speaks volumes that his friend wasn't initially going to give him a stipend. I know people who have done these "sales" jobs before and it ended up being a waste of time. The bosses got shady with the money & it became such a nonsensical situation that they ended up quitting. He should just look for a F/T job or at least guaranteed P/T work.

About that heifer, I'm praying for you. Don't catch a case over her, and certainly don't let her stress you out.

Back