How Ruthless Are You?

esoterica

I was trying to explain to a friend the other day that she needs to be more ruthless with men otherwise she's gonna keep attracting every stray dog from the pound (which is her current problem). Do you think you're ruthless with men and if so how? What will you not accept that some other women seem to be cool with? Anybody ever describe your actions as "harsh"? Personally, that's normally a clue to me that I'm on the right track!

there's a guy who is interested in me now but some of his actions mean he may be due to a wake-up call about where we stand soon. he arranged a date with me a week prior to the evening. after a few days i was thinking of cancelling. however, i was coming back around to going closer to the event. he texts me on that day saying he was looking forward to it. i decided that i would definitely go after that. however, i decided to check the time he sent the text and it was sent at 5.50am :look:. i thought dude was crazy and told him i would not be going. later on, he texted me at something like 12.30am so now he's "dismissed".

in the past (like 1-2 years ago), i've passed up on guys because i didn't like their shoes or what they were wearing in general :perplexed.

Last edited:
In my day :look:
I never had to be, better yet, I never resorted to being ruthless. I have been literally begged, do you hear me, begged to be this guys girl. (more than 1 guy) I kept and remained friends with them, but never gave in to what they wanted. I've never been accosted by a stranger, then I prolly would be ruthless if he was disrespectful.

Now days, I will turn the tables and ask them why would I cheat on my DH?

Back