How easy it is for a chocolate sister to get a chocolate guy

I'm dark-skinned and I get more approaches from dark-skinned guys. Light- skin guys have a close second behind them .Unfortunately I have gotten the you're cute to be dark-skinned comments. One knucklehead even had the balls to say that I'm the prettiest dark-skinned girl that he has ever seen.:perplexed :nono:I'm like whatever. You must don't go anywhere baecause I see gorgeous ds women everyday. And what's so funny about that is he was dark-skinned himself. The next time I saw he was with a light-skinned girl.

I always attract the fly dark skinned men. Always.... However I attract everything else too...

i loves me some dark skinned men, but as I am single I really don't care anymore.... because the foine dark skinned accomplished brothers have not worked out as of yet... so who knows.

However I did have one FIONE chocolate man step to me at some festival, and then tell me I probably wanted a light skinned man.... I said why do you say that, his response was that all dark skinned woman want light men...

Go figure....

I don't buy into this.

IMO,men mostly go for facially appealing.That doesn't have to mean light.Basically,if you're cute in the face you get the men. :lol:
Maybe if some ladies are dark and dont get play,ummm maybe the men dont find them facially appealing. :look:

Now granted,you have some men who only date light skinned and vice versus.Thats their preference.My cousin is the biggest "yella freak" (aka light skinned lover) there is,but he will easily get at a chocolate sister.

I like light bright damn near white as well as blueblack. :spinning:
But my preference is brown to medium.Im like Big Pun, "I dont discrimated,I regulate every shade of that ***." :grin:

Its all about preference.

I'm dark-skinned and I get more approaches from dark-skinned guys. Light- skin guys have a close second behind them. Unfortunately I have gotten the you're cute to be dark-skinned comments. One knucklehead even had the balls to say that I'm the prettiest dark-skinned girl that he has ever seen.:perplexed :nono:I'm like whatever. You must don't go anywhere baecause I see gorgeous ds women everyday. And what's so funny about that is he was dark-skinned himself. The next time I saw he was with a light-skinned girl.

Oh girl...don't you know?? They're the worst ones! At least this has been my experience with the dark-skinned guys. :nono: A lot of them have color-issues. :(

Back