How do you feel about your man RIGHT NOW? II

he's getting on my nerves but im being an ungrateful ***** cos he's helping me look for a car. i swear im tyring to be nice but maybe im PMSing. i love him so dearly though :D

Ummmm. Well. Even though I attacked him last night, that was for me, not for him. I've been irritated with him lately.:ohwell:

We are feeling that high we had when we first fell in love again. I love that man so much. :)

ETA: This is RIGHT NOW....now if you asked me this a while ago.... the answer would have been completely different. lol. Hopefully it stays this way.

i'm in happy mode with him, he drove 11 hours to see me this past weekend after working for 16 hours per day for the past few weeks with his client. cooked for me when i came home from work, wouldn't let me go anytime we were near each other, i miss him so much :(

he's on his way home right now, last week he got on my nerve, but everybody got on my nerves (friend was in town.) This week I'm in love with everybody.:kiss: :kiss:

I'm sooooooooo in love

I just started a new job on Monday and was feeling a bit nervous being that I haven't worked (other than being a wife and mother) for almost 3 years. He totally put my mind (among other things ;) ) at ease and made me feel alot better.

When I came home from work today I noticed that he had cleaned, did the dishes, & laundry :eek:. I had to call him and tell him how much I appreciated what he had done. He says he was just doing what he is supposed to do to help out and make my day somewhat easier. :grin:

Now if that's all it took why didn't I go to work sooner?? lol :scratchch

I must admit though I'm not going to be able to see him much which really sucks because I'm starting to miss him already :(

Right now Im not sure how I feel. Im dealing with his two sides the person I knew when we met and the person he has become.

Well since I am off the rag I :love: him again. Whoa PMS can really mess with a sista's emotions. I miss him A LOT and can't wait to become a Mrs. so we can get started making babies :p

How I'm feeling right now:
sexe.gif

Nite y'all:D

-A

aquarian1252004 said:
Well since I am off the rag I :love: him again. Whoa PMS can really mess with a sista's emotions. I miss him A LOT and can't wait to become a Mrs. so we can get started making babies :p

That's exactly how I feel right now, :lol: .

Right now I'm loving him to death because I miss him soooo much while he is away at school this week. When he comes back on Friday he'll be aight.

It just gets better an better, he can be an ass at times, butwho doesn't hate there moment?, im in loveeeeeeeeeee

What the hell was I thinking? :wallbash: Well, I guess I'll keep him until the kids are grown and out of the house.

Back