How do you feel about your man RIGHT NOW? II

I want to drop kick him.
I hate the fact that he knows exactly how to piss me off.
Oooooh he's so lucky he's not here right now or he'd need a doctor.

I love me some him. He just came home from the office and is now downstairs putting in some time on the elliptical machine.

I am happy with my SO right now...he is off to the Sprint store buying me a new cell phone that I can watch tv on, listen to music and other cool stuff...he is a sweetie.

secretdiamond said:
We are feeling that high we had when we first fell in love again. I love that man so much. :)

ETA: This is RIGHT NOW....now if you asked me this a while ago.... the answer would have been completely different. lol. Hopefully it stays this way.

i'm so with you right now. we are in our 10th year and i'm only 27 years old
we have two kids. a 6 year old girl and just had a baby boy a month ago.
they where in a car crash
i would tell more but i have been drinking, so he has the baby tonight.
i fell blessed to have my two kids and him in my life.
i almost lost them last week.
to think he could have died with us not talking to each
other,made me think hard about him and my kids
i love them even more now
we are setting a date to get marry now
i think, no i know we will be together until we die

Last edited:
I love him deeply.

2 weeks ago I initiated "the talk" about our relationship and where it's going (we've been dating for a little over 2 years). That was an ugly week, I was confused, he thought I didn't trust him. Definitely ugly. But now that we've talked, we've grown so much closer. He's definitely a good man. This feeling is stronger than when we first started dating. Back then we tried to find an excuse to elope EVERYDAY! :lol:

Brownshugaz said:
He's not my man but he's my current hobby. He's okay. When he's near me I'm ga-ga and I just want to make him smile so I can put my finger in his dimple. Other times....I want to strangle the living life out of him. Thankfully, he's the type that encourages me to always say how I feel even when I'm telling him how I wish I never knew him cuz he's annoying. LOL
This might be something good. Keep your fingers crossed and prayers going up for me ladies. It's been a while since I've even considered anyone.

girl go for it:grin:

I feel like "where is this going?"

I am still young but all of my friends are getting married or having babies. I don't want either of the two but I want SOMETHING more, I just don't know yet.

Also, he made me very mad. Talking about when he's around me he has to be politically correct because I make little things to be big negative things. Whatever!

very annoyed. he doesn't know how to handle his stress and he stresses over very small things, so he's always down, whiney and pouting, ALWAYS. that plus excessive silliness makes him appear very immature to me, which is a big turn off. it's making me rethink the relationship.

I'm in love with him all over again right now. He is so sweet to me. Last night I wasn't feeling good and very tired after a long day and he rubbed my back until I fell asleep and then woke me up so that I could get comfortable in the bed. The sweetest thing is that he tied my hair up for me before I got in the bed.

missbobbie said:
I'm in love with him all over again right now. He is so sweet to me. Last night I wasn't feeling good and very tired after a long day and he rubbed my back until I fell asleep and then woke me up so that I could get comfortable in the bed. The sweetest thing is that he tied my hair up for me before I got in the bed.[/quote]

That IS sweet!

I'm feeling very "maternal" today. My SO is a bit under the weather and he is cranky and whiny. His sinuses. It's not too bad yet. I've been babying him and telling him "Mommy will take care of you" kinda thing. I'm still feeling like it's "kute" and I will be fine with it as long as it doesn't last too long. :ohwell: :look:

He has poor fellow through. I see why his last girlfriend was always naggin him. He was suppose to schedule my spa treatment for my birthday. He claims I couldn't book it becuase you don't know when your hair appointment will be done. He child has therapy appointments on Thursdays. Last week we talked about the appointment which he did not know the time. Today he says I think it is at 1pm. What do you mean you think? You were suppose to find out last week. It's like I have to stay on top of him for every little thing. He talks, talks and talks but I want to see action.

CantBeCopied said:
I'm feeling very "maternal" today. My SO is a bit under the weather and he is cranky and whiny. His sinuses. It's not too bad yet. I've been babying him and telling him "Mommy will take care of you" kinda thing. I'm still feeling like it's "kute" and I will be fine with it as long as it doesn't last too long. :ohwell: :look:

Girl please...men will milk the "sympathy when sick" situation until the well runs dry:lol:

Irritated..he has a sales job and if he is not in the right mood he wont go to work. The alarm went off and I turned it off and tapped him to get up. He did not get up for another hour and then he screams at me. So its my fault that he did not hear the alarm and that he is in a bad mood so he cant work...but he wants to run errands with me after class...please.

marie170 said:
Girl please...men will milk the "sympathy when sick" situation until the well runs dry:lol:

*lol* I know. And, my well will be running dry soon enough. He knows there is only a limited amount of "Mommy's here" for him to get before I start looking like, "knee-grow, please". :look:

chinyere1 said:
Irritated..he has a sales job and if he is not in the right mood he wont go to work. ......... So its my fault that he did not hear the alarm and that he is in a bad mood so he cant work...but he wants to run errands with me after class...please.

aw, hellz naw. :ohwell: This would irritate the hell out of me.

I am LOVING him right now. One of my little cousins was in a coma because of a car accident and my family and I have been at the hospital everyday for the past 3 weeks and my baby has been right there with me. I know he is tired, but he is hanging in there with us and it means the world to me!

I LOVE HIM!! He sent me the roses. He puts up with my PMSing and the deepest part is how he shows affection for my kids and myself. Got to love that man.

He is the bestest ever!!
We are celebrating our one year wedding aniversary this weekend and I could not imagine being without his friendship.
He brings me balance. (even when I do not want it)

I am really lovin him right now but, he does need to take some time off from work and he needs to stop teasing me so much.

I'm loving Lurch right now. (I call him Lurch cause he's a tall one, 6'5) I'm just ever so slightly annoyed because he's extremely protective, but I understand why he's that way because I'm being stalked by an ex right now. Thats another story.

He's so sweet and funny, and sooooooo patient with me. I've always had a hard time opening up completely, but he's like a mind reader and he can smell BS a mile away. I love how he is so open with me and how open I can be with him.

Yeah, I'm sprung....SO WHAT?!

I'm pissed because he forgot to pay our phone bill and now I have to travel tomorrow without a working phone. He can be sooo unreliable. :mad:

My man is a blessing in my life. He is truly a good guy, and I hope and pray that we make it together.

Upset at him right now :mad: and partially confused. We haven't talked in two weeks because he's so busy. He has communicated that he's not ignoring me, and that I deserve better, and everything will be okay but he's always been the type to be so focused in his work/school(before I came along). His mom even called up asking why he doesn't like me.;) :lol:

Back