Oral ...how do you feel about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand not people who dont indulge in oral. To me it should be a given in a healthy sex life. And I believe in reciprocity. If a dude 'doesnt want to' or 'its not his thing' than it isnt mine either.

But the guy in OP sounds like an arse and I hope women wise up and leave him alone

Ive never understood that one, if Im mad at you, I really dont feel like having sex.

Lol, I have never been so mad that I can't make love. It actually may make sex a little more interesting. I never use it as a punishment, I may use it as a reward, eg if you cut the grass I will give you some treats.

Eh, I can't even take large bites of food. I nibble. So I don't know how that's gonna work. For a husband, I would be willing to try but not a BF/SO.

Sent from my VM670 using VM670

It's mental thing. If you don't think of it as "nasty" then it will be easier to ingest. Also, there are creams and gels you can use that can help you too. There is this DT gel called Head's Up that I purchased at a Slumber party, it helps numb the throat. At first I was skeptical, but after we played a banana game (who can swallow a whole banana the fastest) that required the use of this gel, I became convinced. :look:

I personally love it. I don't advise giving it to Juat any man u meet but of course if you rein a relationship why now??

I dont knock people who don't do it.

I love to see the passion in my SO eyes.

:-)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SGH-T959V

I love my husband, I do, but no way in hell I'm swallowing his cream.

Lmao Pook that's what I used to say. :rolleyes:

TMI ahead:

Then one day I was DT and he finished off and I didn't even know!!! :look: He loved it so I decided it would be my method from then on. My gag reflex is like 70% gone so if you have one, don't try this at home. :look:

TMI ahead:

Then one day I was DT and he finished off and I didn't even know!!! :look: He loved it so I decided it would be my method from then on. My gag reflex is like 70% gone so if you have one, don't try this at home. :look:

This is a better method too

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SGH-T959V

Errr, I hope God blesses me with a Hubby that hates it. I havent tried it yet but Im 100.1% sure this aint gon' fly over here. I'm sure once married I will do it but Im pretty certain I wont be too happy about it.

Errr, I hope God blesses me with a Hubby that hates it. I havent tried it yet but Im 100.1% sure this aint gon' fly over here. I'm sure once married I will do it but Im pretty certain I wont be too happy about it.
I do too child. I don't care if I never sing on another mike again. I just don't like it :nono:

TMI ahead:

That sounds really disgusting =(. I'm a fan but that's where I draw the line.

I like giving cause I love to hear his moans but I can live without receiving, I can never feel anything....but it gets me really wet.........doesn't make sense...

I'm confused & maybe I need to re-read the OP, but I thought this thread was about some random negro demanding head from chicks that haven't even reached girlfriend status yet?? And, he deemed giving head to be a requirement for gf consideration??

Did i read that right? yes? no? maybe?

If I read that right, I still say phuck any man who's gonna tell me that I gotta bless his mic in order to be his girl. Chile... please. Not even if his mic is gold plaited and diamond encrusted would I be so stupid to say "ok baby lemme give you some head so I can be yo' girlfriend, oooh ... lick... lick, baby can I be your girl?" :lol::lol::lol: Hayle no. Emphasis on the hayle part.

Ya'll is crazy.

You read it right. I asked him what they said when he told them what was up, he said they got to doing it.

But it can go either way. I know women who will not consider a dude their boyfriend if they are not good in bed. So maybe he was basically implying the same thing. *shrugs*

Or maybe he just thought she is "that" kind of girl who would fall for it. IDK. :ohwell:

He was discussing his previous relationships and some of the girls he had "dated". he's pretty blunt so i gave ya'll the tame version.

I dont understand not people who dont indulge in oral. To me it should be a given in a healthy sex life. And I believe in reciprocity. If a dude 'doesnt want to' or 'its not his thing' than it isnt mine either.

But the guy in OP sounds like an arse and I hope women wise up and leave him alone

Ive never understood that one, if Im mad at you, I really dont feel like having sex.

Thanks ladies for all your responses and for keeping it relatively judgment-free :yep:

Maaaan yall are punks!! You gotta take dem shots to da head!! You taste nothing...unless his diet is horrible, then it leaves a bitterness in your throat :lol:

TMI ahead:

:lol: my first time was an accident too. It drove him wild so I just kept doing it.

I love giving oral. But the whole thing has been an issue for me. My STBX husband had the mindset that oral sex ( for both) is not for married people. He thinks that is what you do with a gf/bf/ jump off. Sadly I didn't find is out until after we were married. So most of my sexual activities did not include it. I feel it is a definate power issue for the person giving it. When I'm doing it I know I'm in control of the situation and I can please, tease, and torture. When I'm receiving it its pretty much guaranteed happiness. Where as intercourse can be hit or miss. I wasn't too into it before, but my current partner has made me appreciate it a hellava lot more!

I give it to my SO. So much that I'm starting to hate it. It's almost all he asks for, head head head. And the thing is, he's not that good at giving it to me and he rarely gives to me (he'll make up some lame excuse) but he says that he wants the head and the actual sex is just a plus. At this point, I've been making up excuses not to see him when he gets horny. :look:
At one point, I did love giving it to him but now when he'd wants it all the time and would rather me do that instead of attempting to please me, it makes me wish I never gave him head.

Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF

Not tryna turn this into chaos or derail the thread, but some of yall sound like yall should should be sharing more tips/lessons. PMs are highly appreciated if anyone so feels the need to "school" this less experienced lady....

Sent from my Droid Incredible

I swallow. I mean, if you're going to put your mouth on it, I feel like you're responsible for whatever comes out. And swallowing doesn't mean you have to taste it. Swallow it! Don't savor if you hate the flavor. When he's about to blow, make sure his business is in the back of your throat. That way it skips your taste buds all together, and you just gulp. I mean, does even a tablespoon of liquid come out? Then after you do that, act like its the most delish thing you've ever experienced. Tell him that, most men love it.

How would you feel if he got done licking your dilly and came back up making sour faces like "babe, I just hate the taste. Ill lick it, but baby you can't cum in my mouth. Sorry."

Me, personally, would have to leave him after such a convo. Hmph. Tell me you don't like the taste of MY delicate feminine flower? Its over.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

I give it to my SO. So much that I'm starting to hate it. It's almost all he asks for, head head head. And the thing is, he's not that good at giving it to me and he rarely gives to me (he'll make up some lame excuse) but he says that he wants the head and the actual sex is just a plus. At this point, I've been making up excuses not to see him when he gets horny. :look:
At one point, I did love giving it to him but now when he'd wants it all the time and would rather me do that instead of attempting to please me, it makes me wish I never gave him head.

Unless he's a gem in all other ways, id leave his selfish butt.

Umm why do you keep doing it? He is not entitled to receiving head, especially if he is not giving it or at sex. You aint getting nothing from me unless you are giving properly.

My ex tried that mess:rolleyes:. Apparently, he was used to this ^^^^^ right here. Ha! I cut that ish quick, fast, and in a hurry. I'll be damned. He was only willing one time so he only got head one time. Nappy don't play that.

I swallow. I mean, if you're going to put your mouth on it, I feel like you're responsible for whatever comes out. And swallowing doesn't mean you have to taste it. Swallow it! Don't savor if you hate the flavor. When he's about to blow, make sure his business is in the back of your throat. That way it skips your taste buds all together, and you just gulp. I mean, does even a tablespoon of liquid come out? Then after you do that, act like its the most delish thing you've ever experienced. Tell him that, most men love it.

How would you feel if he got done licking your dilly and came back up making sour faces like "babe, I just hate the taste. Ill lick it, but baby you can't cum in my mouth. Sorry."

Me, personally, would have to leave him after such a convo. Hmph. Tell me you don't like the taste of MY delicate feminine flower? Its over.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I love giving oral. But the whole thing has been an issue for me. My STBX husband had the mindset that oral sex ( for both) is not for married people. He thinks that is what you do with a gf/bf/ jump off. Sadly I didn't find is out until after we were married. So most of my sexual activities did not include it. I feel it is a definate power issue for the person giving it. When I'm doing it I know I'm in control of the situation and I can please, tease, and torture. When I'm receiving it its pretty much guaranteed happiness. Where as intercourse can be hit or miss. I wasn't too into it before, but my current partner has made me appreciate it a hellava lot more!

WTF kind of craziness!?!?! smmfh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back