Oral ...how do you feel about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see how women are having sex without receiving and giving oral. Ur sex life must be miserable. For the women that say "ewwwww" like a lil kid u betta watch ur man. Because not too many men are going to be with one woman forever that doesn't give them head. He's gonna get it eventually from someone else. Learn how to please ur man ladies!!!!!! And y'all wondering why they running to white women. :nono:

And some good head will really make that man fall in love. Trust me!:grin:My man can't get enuff of me. For the ladies who say they don't like receiving I don't think you've had it done right. When I first started having sex I hated it because the guy would lick everywhere but where he is supposed to. :nono:Once I got it good it was no turning back!!! Legs shaking all over the place.:lick:

I really don't see how women are having sex without receiving and giving oral. Ur sex life must be miserable. For the women that say "ewwwww" like a lil kid u betta watch ur man. Because not too many men are going to be with one woman forever that doesn't give them head. He's gonna get it eventually from someone else. Learn how to please ur man ladies!!!!!! And y'all wondering why they running to white women. :nono:

2ut21df.gif

Don't like doing it, once in a while if he's lucky. My mouth is reserved for eating and drinking. I remember my cousin telling me that she did oral sex before the actual thing. Yuck, just too much in my mouth and it doesn't taste like lollipop.

It can though. :look::lol:

I'm just sayin.

And some good head will really make that man fall in love. Trust me!:grin:My man can't get enuff of me. For the ladies who say they don't like receiving I don't think you've had it done right. When I first started having sex I hated it because the guy would lick everywhere but where he is supposed to. :nono:Once I got it good it was no turning back!!! Legs shaking all over the place.:lick:

1793067_o.gif

If you think that giving head is the only way to please your man, may I suggest you get a copy of the "The Kama Sutra" to get some ideas :perplexed.

For a man, oral sex is up there with marriage vows and saying I do. When you refuse to bless the mic, they get confused and the only thing racing through there head is "but this ***** said I do! Who the pluck did I marry!" :lol:

Even men who they say they don't need it or want it....they really do.

If Betty White can do it, then so can you!

betty_white_hot_dog_1.jpg

I can't really get into giving it unless I have feelings for the guy or I'm really attracted to him. I definitely don't give oral or even have sex with men that won't go down on me, that's a major turn off...

+1
My SO sure gives gladly too and I love it. I've never went down on him-he doesn't care for receiving, just giving. I'd love to surprise him sometime! ;)

Chile please. White girls don't have a monopoly on giving head. What does that have to do with s**t?

If you think that giving head is the only way to please your man, may I suggest you get a copy of the "The Kama Sutra" to get some ideas :perplexed.

Have you read the kama sutra hun?? Oral pleasure plays a part in the grand scheme of things..... just sayin.

I feel what you're saying about pleasing your man and all, but you tryna start a riot with that last sentence :lachen:

For a man, oral sex is up there with marriage vows and saying I do. When you refuse to bless the mic, they get confused and the only thing racing through there head is "but this ***** said I do! Who the pluck did I marry!" :lol:

Even men who they say they don't need it or want it....they really do.

If Betty White can do it, then so can you!

I had to have this talk with my cousin who is now married. Her husband sent me a thank you text :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

3 rules I live by in my relationship:

1. Never use sex as a weapon/punishment, e.g. I am mad at you so we arent having sex.

2. Dont go to bed mad. This also makes following #1 easier.

3. My real name is MC Allmundjoi, I am on the mic 24/7. I gotta lot to 'say'. No requests needed.

Lol.

kestia I never said that white women had a monopoly on giving head. But if this was a white forum, there wouldn't even be a question about oral sex. Black women give head too just not as willing or with rules and regulations. Oral sex is just ONE of the reasons black men are running to white women. But that's a whole nother topic so... Lmao I had to edit some cuz I really WAS about to start a riot!:lachen:

Last edited:
I love receiving. I am willing to give. I don't like it much cuz I need to hear his pleasure and often times, he's doing this "too manly to moan" type thing. Hate it. But when he finally let's loose, I am able to enjoy giving a whole lot more. I also make an effort to not do it at the drop of a hat cuz to me it's special and reserved only for him. And I don't want him to get too used to it, thinking he can always get it. I won't give oral to a guy I don't plan on being with for a long time (2+ years)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Girl.....its not even Sunday.

But by your reason, then why are they running to pacific islanders?:lachen:

For the record, my SO claims to not have really enjoyed Oral and he dated non-black women. However, in our relationship he enjoys it...I've even upped my skills with that vid. After a couple of days, he's hinting...Hard!

@kestia I never said that white women had a monopoly on giving head. But if this was a white forum, there wouldn't even be a question about oral sex. Black women give head too just not as willing or with rules and regulations. Oral sex is just ONE of the reasons black men are running to white women. Black women and their sh*tty attitudes is the other reason. Always quick to start something or make something out of nothing. But that's a whole nother topic so...

Lemme go on and get ghetto for a minute...Is you white? :lol:

@kestia I never said that white women had a monopoly on giving head. But if this was a white forum, there wouldn't even be a question about oral sex. Black women give head too just not as willing or with rules and regulations. Oral sex is just ONE of the reasons black men are running to white women. Black women and their sh*tty attitudes is the other reason. Always quick to start something or make something out of nothing. But that's a whole nother topic so...

Why you mad boo? Dang.

Who has time to figure out some of those kama sutra position? That hsit aint real life.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Lol! I remember there was this white girl at my job who was dating a black dude we also worked with. She came in to work crying, and people are like, Rebecca, what's wrong? And she's like "Bryan wouldn't let me suck him off this morning! That's how I always wake him up, and today he said no!! Waaaaaaaaaa!"

And after that...well...idk what anybody on earth said about white girls and head. I KNEW all the rumors were true about them having no qualms about doing it, and NOONE could ever, ever, ever tell me different.

In case y'all don't understand, she came into WORK at 8 am BAWLING cuz this fool didn't let her lick his balls!!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

No yall I'm 100% black. Lmao I didn't mean to come off like that but I know how we get all jumpy when it comes to black men and white women. I don't agree with black men ONLY dating white women but with some of these comments I see why they are. Learn some new and exciting stuff. Don't be so stuck and stubborn in ur ways. Giving head is not gonna keep every man but it sure will make him think twice about venturing off.

Lol! I remember there was this white girl at my job who was dating a black dude we also worked with. She came in to work crying, and people are like, Rebecca, what's wrong? And she's like "Bryan wouldn't let me suck him off this morning! That's how I always wake him up, and today he said no!! Waaaaaaaaaa!"

And after that...well...idk what anybody on earth said about white girls and head. I KNEW all the rumors were true about them having no qualms about doing it, and NOONE could ever, ever, ever tell me different.

In case y'all don't understand, she came into WORK at 8 am BAWLING cuz this fool didn't let her lick his balls!!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

What a ditzy child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back