How do you feel about your man RIGHT NOW? II

aquarian1252004 said:
Well since I am off the rag I :love: him again. Whoa PMS can really mess with a sista's emotions. I miss him A LOT and can't wait to become a Mrs. so we can get started making babies :p

Hope to start feeling that way again in a few days after my monthly visitor is gone! :lol: Actually Im getting there though, I was all pissy last night and went to bed with an attitude while he was up playing video games. This morning he had done my laundry and made me breakfast. :grin:

Well im kinda pissed off with him right now, but I have PMS, so its not really his fault. He is so sweet and attentative but he has been getting on my nerves the past couple of days :cool:.

I am in love but he is getting on my nerves. He is too giving and selfless and I am just not used to someone caring for me and my kids so much. It is great but too much sometimes.

Indiffernt, ya see...I don't have one.:lol: To answer question, if I wasn't 95% satified I would take his a** back. I am so picking and ridiculous at this point in my life. Is this unrealistic?

Well, tuttles... I just wanted to be apart of the fun.

RIGHT NOW....I'm loving my man dearly. He's a bit tense this week, and so am I. So, things have been a bit less "inspired" than usual. But, I will be here when he gets better and he'll be here when I get better so it's all good.:p

i love him love him love him his train got in early so he called me just to say hi...hes the worlds worst procrastinator...or should that be best cuz he will win hands down everytime at being last/late

Uzz

:hammer: I want to smack him upside his head with a frying pan or a 4x4! I am going through PMS :mad: and hopefully will return to our lovey-doveyness soon!

KathyMay said:
I am in love but he is getting on my nerves. He is too giving and selfless and I am just not used to someone caring for me and my kids so much. It is great but too much sometimes.

Get outta my head! I feel bad though, because he is so nice and wonderful and I shouldn't be thinking he's annoying.

Frustrated with him at the moment. Why does he have to work so much? Take a break... geesh!
Oh and he's so sensitive. which is not a good thing for a woman with a mouth like mine. :):

Well I feel a little better about him now, so I'm back to Till Death Do Us Part. I'm moody, but hey he makes me that way! :lol:

I dont wanna see or talk to that boy right now:spank:.
Its so amazing how much you can hate and love a person at the same time..even though Im not feeling that love right now :/

I may not like him all the time but I love him all the time.

He's not my man but he's my current hobby. He's okay. When he's near me I'm ga-ga and I just want to make him smile so I can put my finger in his dimple. Other times....I want to strangle the living life out of him. Thankfully, he's the type that encourages me to always say how I feel even when I'm telling him how I wish I never knew him cuz he's annoying. LOL
This might be something good. Keep your fingers crossed and prayers going up for me ladies. It's been a while since I've even considered anyone.

I AM PEEVED.. but I am never mad at anyone for more than 5 seconds-ESP A MAN WHO IS FINEEEEE….I AM GOING TO ATL THIS WKND WITH MY HOMEGIRL AND HE IS ACTIN UP…HE BETTER GET HIS ACT TOGETHER B4 I GO HAVE A LIL MORE FUN THAN I PLANNED TO…..WE HAD A BEAUTIFUL WKND AND NOW HE’S ACTING UP….UGHHH..MEN…

FlowerHair said:
Everything is great, although I do wonder about our future together.

That's how I'm feeling about mines....don't want to put all good hopes in a bag only to find out it's a whole in the bottom!

Brownshugaz said:
He's not my man but he's my current hobby. He's okay. When he's near me I'm ga-ga and I just want to make him smile so I can put my finger in his dimple. Other times....I want to strangle the living life out of him. Thankfully, he's the type that encourages me to always say how I feel even when I'm telling him how I wish I never knew him cuz he's annoying. LOL
This might be something good. Keep your fingers crossed and prayers going up for me ladies. It's been a while since I've even considered anyone.[/quote]

Like they say in church. Pray for me and I'll pray for you:lol:

I'm kinda irritated at him right now. But I still love him!! :look:

He said I was giving him the third degree last night---I was. A little. :ohwell:

Blue I got you girl.

Do yall ever get annoyed that you miss your man? Like right now he's two blocks away from me and I saw him just yesterday but I miss him and it's annoying the life out of me! I don't want to miss him like this yet. I understand that he has to spend time with his boys especially since he blew them off to be with me yesterday, but damn it just burns that he is literally a stone throw away. Okay, vent over.
**I am trully grateful for the outlet you ladies provide for me.**

IM SO TIRED OF HIM I HAVE FALLEN OUT OF LOVE I WISH HE WOULD JUST MOVE OUT BECAUSE I DONT EVEN LIKE TO SEE HIM ANYMORE BUT IF HE LEAVES I WILL HAVE TO MOVE OUT OF MY BEAUITFUL HOME BECAUSE I CANT MAKE THE PAYMENTS BY MYSELF.:ohwell:

toosexy1 said:
he's getting on my nerves but im being an ungrateful ***** cos he's helping me look for a car. i swear im tyring to be nice but maybe im PMSing. i love him so dearly though :D
Oh my God, I feel you!!

Back