He wont invite you to his house..but he loves you....

DayStar

:ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

Okay, so i met this guy a few months ago, we have been talking...he had visited my spot..but when i mentioned coming to his city and then visiting his spot, he got dumb..... He says since he had a young child he doesnt want his child meeting just anyone (even though his "mother" has his child when he is at work and he supposedly "loves" me).....i told him he was full of ish and told him to lose my number. Some how i let him back "in" my heart...i know he is lying, i know he has something up his sleeve, so yesterday i told him to stop calling me for good...im dead serious..also...:nono:....was i wrong? my gut tells me he is lying...and he called me frantically, talking about im "tripping"...why do guys do dumb stuff like this...oh yea..he is 30...HA! :nono:

You are not tripping. You don't have to be around his child just because you're in town visiting. IF he wants to see you, he will let the Mom have the child for a few hours... He'd find a way.

Okay, so i met this guy a few months ago, we have been talking...he had visited my spot..but when i mentioned coming to his city and then visiting his spot, he got dumb..... He says since he had a young child he doesnt want his child meeting just anyone (even though his "mother" has his child when he is at work and he supposedly "loves" me).....i told him he was full of ish and told him to lose my number. Some how i let him back "in" my heart...i know he is lying, i know he has something up his sleeve, so yesterday i told him to stop calling me for good...im dead serious..also...:nono:....was i wrong? my gut tells me he is lying...and he called me frantically, talking about im "tripping"...why do guys do dumb stuff like this...oh yea..he is 30...HA! :nono:

Yeah, you know something is not right here..let it go.

okay thanks ladies...i just had to step out of the "box" to see if i was going crazy....im just sick of dealing with foolish dudes...*sigh*....when do some men grow the **** up?

There's a thread called "red flags" that explains the signs and that is for sure one of the main signs that a man is not being truthful and you need to cut him off ASAP!

Also if you keep cutting him off, then taking him back you are making a bigger fool of yourself then he is of you! So stop seeing him ones and for all!

Guys do stuff like this because they know some women will fall for it. All you can do is make sure you're not one of them.

~Honey

I think he may be living with someone. If your gut is telling you something there is a reason. Go with it.

I went through a similar situation awhile back. Turns out dude was living with his baby momma. It's so not worth the drama.

We must not be with damaged men, who cause us pain and suffering. There are plenty men, who are available and will treat you right, love and cherish you. Let him continue to live with his mother. Get someone else, you are too beautiful for hard times at the mill. While you are wasting your time with him. Someone is picking up your Prince Charming, you ordered from the Universe.

Uuuhm, your gut is right. He is hiding something like...a baby mother or girlfriend he already lives with. You did the right thing girl.

[/I][/U][/COLOR]

Yeah, you know something is not right here..let it go.

Yep. You don't need any other confirmation. Your GUT will not lie to you. That is a divine gift given to us to protect us.

And I agree with the other ladies, something about that is just not adding up. You can do better. :yep:

thanks again...sometimes men can "get in your head" and make you feel like you are going crazy or starting ish....thats why its good to talk with others..

Last night he was rangning (yup thats right), my cell phone down. I told him to stop calling me (through text message)....so he tried to seduce me back, with love songs and such...negro please....then he had the audacity to text me and tell me the reason im single is because im a hard ass and he is a good man, and im tripping..blah blah blah...oh yeah "im miserable"...trust..TRUST..if he was a good man i wouldnt be trippin...i told him he is a con artist and a damn fool...he wont stop calling..called me like 5 times this morning..back to back to back.....

ill admit, i have been the damn fool to let him back in (my head)...but when a woman gains strength, there is no turning back...

what a loser...

You are dating and never been to his spot while he has been to yours?:ohwell: Run that red flag up a pole.

Edited to ask: Do you know where he lives? Maybe you can roll up there unannounced. Otherwise, don't fall for his BS. If a man truly loves you he doesn't have anything to hide...especially his address.

thanks again...sometimes men can "get in your head" and make you feel like you are going crazy or starting ish....thats why its good to talk with others..

Last night he was rangning (yup thats right), my cell phone down. I told him to stop calling me (through text message)....so he tried to seduce me back, with love songs and such...negro please....then he had the audacity to text me and tell me the reason im single is because im a hard ass and he is a good man, and im tripping..blah blah blah...oh yeah "im miserable"...trust..TRUST..if he was a good man i wouldnt be trippin...i told him he is a con artist and a damn fool...he wont stop calling..called me like 5 times this morning..back to back to back.....

ill admit, i have been the damn fool to let him back in (my head)...but when a woman gains strength, there is no turning back...

what a loser...

Cuz when a woman's fed up
(No matter how you beg, no)
It ain't nothing you can do about it
(Nothing you can do about it)
It's like running out of love
(No matter what you say, no)
And then it's too late to talk about it
(Too late to talk about it)

You are dating and never been to his spot while he has been to yours?:ohwell: Run that red flag up a pole.

Edited to ask: Do you know where he lives? Maybe you can roll up there unannounced. Otherwise, don't fall for his BS. If a man truly loves you he doesn't have anything to hide...especially his address.

girl no need for that...he is gone...*poof*

One of my girls went through this recently. It dragged on for a couple years without her ever seeing his place and every excuse in the book came down. A day turned into a month, turned into a few months, turned into a couple years on & off. She kept cutting him off and taking him back. It seemed to be a passionate relationship where she felt like he was in her heart.

After a few months apart, he told her that she could come by. She rec'd advice from me & her other girls independent of 1 another that it was probably a friend's place or something he just obtained.

By the time they finally broke off, she still had never seen his place.

If you can't see his place, that's a huge red flag.

I see you've taken care of it. Good for you!

what a loser...
This is the time where you stop ALL contact including texts.

He doesn’t want you to meet his son – nothing wrong with that. Maybe it was too soon.

Not coming over to his place – something’s definitely wrong with that. If he did not want you to meet his son he could have made arrangements for a babysitter or send him to his mother.

Now if that suggestion made him act funny then he’s living with a woman or his momma.

Do you have his home phone number or just his cell?

Last edited:
He doesn’t want you to meet his son – nothing wrong with that. Maybe it was too soon.

Not coming over to his place – something’s definitely wrong with that. If he did not want you to meet his son he could have made arrangements for a babysitter or send him to his mother.

Now if that suggestion made me act funny then he’s living with a woman or his momma.

Do you have his home phone number or just his cell?

i have his cell and his mothers house number, which he calls me from all the time......he only has my cell number.

And therein lies the PROBLEM! :mad: He's hiding something. Follow your instincts, dump him and keep it moving.

i have his cell and his mothers house number, which he calls me from all the time......he only has my cell number.

ok can someone tell me what is wrong with these men??:perplexed you're a hard ass b!tch please :nono: he should listen to r kellys 'when a woman's fed up'

i love the way men try and make you feel bad about seeing them for what they truly are! even when they know they are lying to your face. :nono:

Back