He Let Her Laugh In My Face

oh and he will try and talk again/come back and I am waiting on the day to tell him to "get out of here" like he told me. By then I hope the Lord will bless me with a real man who won't even have ay of this in his life.

oh and he will try and talk again/come back and I am waiting on the day to tell him to "get out of here" like he told me. By then I hope the Lord will bless me with a real man who won't even have ay of this in his life.
golden1 If he does return, do yourself a favor and don't respond. Everytime you say something to him he knows that he has the potential to get to you. If he text's delete, if he calls let it go to vm. Don't try to get the last word in, it will never work to your advantage.

golden1 If he does return, do yourself a favor and don't respond. Everytime you say something to him he knows that he has the potential to get to you. If he text's delete, if he calls let it go to vm. Don't try to get the last word in, it will never work to your advantage.

You are probably right about them. I guess maybe silence would be more powerful anyway. It males no sense to speak anymore anyway since I would never be back with him. So you are right about it.

Back