He asked me to marry him!!

congratulations_reflecting_rose.gif

:drunk: YAY~ Congratulations Queen!! It wasn't the highlights it was all YOU. From your vibe on the boards you seem to be a GREAT person.

Alrighty I guess i'll be the first to ask........ We saw the cake, but where is the picture of the ring :look: *i'm nosey* :look: :lachen:

Thank u much Mrs. Green! :D Oh and gurl, I'm not plasterin my ring all ova da innanets!! He didn't disappoint though :Blush2:; just imagine a big, shiny rock that catches your eye every time you use your left hand! :lachen:

I'm not materialistic, but damn girl, I'm dazzled! :spinning:

:drunk: YAY~ Congratulations Queen!! It wasn't the highlights it was all YOU. From your vibe on the boards you seem to be a GREAT person.

Alrighty I guess i'll be the first to ask........ We saw the cake, but where is the picture of the ring :look: *i'm nosey* :look: :lachen:

Thank u much Mrs. Green! :D Oh and gurl, I'm not plasterin my ring all ova da innanets!! He didn't disappoint though :Blush2:; just imagine a big, shiny rock that catches your eye every time you use your left hand! :lachen:

I'm not materialistic, but damn girl, I'm dazzled! :spinning:

I completely understand about plastering the innanet! Thought I'd try :lachen:

:blush: That's fabulous!! I can so visualize the ring :cool2: I am happy for you.

Back