Marry Him?

would you marry this guy?

• yes

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • no

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow....love your wedding pics...you're a girl of my own heart no formality, no cookie cutter stuff, just you and your man doing it your way. (By the way, handsome dude!)

I missed your story the first time around but when it popped up earlier this week I wanted to say "Heck yeah you should marry that man!"

So glad you did.

Congrats and best wishes

Wow....love your wedding pics...you're a girl of my own heart no formality, no cookie cutter stuff, just you and your man doing it your way. (By the way, handsome dude!)

I missed your story the first time around but when it popped up earlier this week I wanted to say "Heck yeah you should marry that man!"

So glad you did.

Congrats and best wishes

Thanks. Yeah he planned everything, all I had to do is look the part. I wasn't sure what he was going to wear and as I arrived, I saw someone show up w/ shorts and I got a little nervous that I'd overdone it, but when I saw him, all my doubts, worries, and concerns faded away. I called it my "Wackadoo Wedding" (Oprah reference) I love Wackadoo themes, you can do whatever you want. One of my in-laws even brought wacky hats (like a shark eating your head, clapping parrot, and spinny hat) and we wore them and passed them around during the dinner reception. It was mad fun (just like always w/ the H family).

U SOUND LIKE ME.....U THINK TO MUCH

FIND YOUR HEART.....ALLOW YOUR HEART TO SPEAK FOR YOU
IS THIS THE ONE? THE ONE YOU CAN'T WITHOUT?

MAKE IT SIMPLE.......THINK ALONG THOSE TERMS, IT SHOULD BE CLEAR AS A BELL

:update:II
We just got back from a fabulously beautiful romantic weekend in celebration of our 1st anniversary.

Attachments

• sunset anniversary.jpg
    sunset anniversary.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 94
just saw this thread for the first time.

congrats on your marriage and the first anniversary of many!

beautiful pics!!

Back