he asked me if Im studying to be a nun...he has some nerve uugh!

Ayesha81

Hey ladies wanted to share this...

Just venting...

This guy at work has been trying to get with me for the longest I told him I am not interested in dating him so he said he was cool with that and told me he needs a friend and if we could be friends because he enjoys talking to me. I am seeing someone right now but even if I was not I would not date him I am just not attracted to him in that way. Mind you I told him I am not interested in him at all like that. I guess secretly hes mad guess what the jerk asked me today? "Are you studying to be a nun." If it was back in the day I would light his arse up but nah I just laughed ol boy just mad he aint gettin "none" from me lol....the nerve of the men out here?

Last edited:
Lol! I think he took a nice approach. I have heard and seen far worst from denial. I would take it as a compliment.

Hey ladies wanted to share this...

Just venting...

This guy at work has been trying to get with me for the longest I told him I am not interested in dating him so he said he was cool with that and told me he needs a friend and if we could be friends because he enjoys talking to me. I am seeing someone right now but even if I was not I would not date him I am just not attracted to him in that way. Mind you I told him I am not interested in him at all like that. I guess secretly hes mad guess what the jerk asked me today? "Are you studying to be a nun." If it was back in the day I would light his arse up but nah I just laughed ol boy just mad he aint gettin "none" from me lol....the nerve of the men out here?

Lol you and me both. I'd be tempted to tell him it has nothing to do with "being a nun" and everything to do with how unattracted I am to you

Lol! I think he took a nice approach. I have heard and seen far worst from denial. I would take it as a compliment.

Actually, I think that OP is the one who took the nice approach. I wouldn't really want to be friends with someone like that. He's only looking to stay in your life so that he can jump in romantically when you're guards down. Friends my eye.

No response is the best response. If you keep telling him the same thing over and over, you are the insane one.

In my best Steve Erkle voice, "I am wearing ya down Laura."

Wow, that was rude of him. I don't get why the word "NO" is so hard to understand with men. Not every woman has to be attracted to you.

Back