* I acted like I needed a man
* I didn't talk so proper all the time

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

I've gotten this before. I've heard they would date me if:
* I was smaller

da hell? how does one act like she needs a man? running around sniffing every man's butt that passes by? and then when they see you do that, they wanna call you desperate.

I've had this happen to me but regarding my weight.
Nobody has ever actually said "I would date you if you lost weight" but I've asked guys why they weren't interested in me and they would hint at it.
I think most men have that type of thinking (If she had this or that I would...), but they just don't say it out loud like an idiot.

There is a difference between a guy having the balls to just come out unasked and tell you something like the OP and you pestering a guy as to why they don't like you romantically.

I've gotten this before. I've heard they would date me if:
* I was smaller

AKA acted desperate and less self assured?

When I told this guy I was seeing I cut my hair, he said dont worry..hair grows..you will always have your pretty face. I thought that was cute and he loved my short hair. He's obviously early v.shallow. I think you made a v.lucky escape

Sent from my GT-I9000 using GT-I9000

I always got what if's as a teen but on the real you gotta be on point at all times. If I'm not on point I'm not walking past the drive way even if I have a man

whatttttt????? did he tell you that was the reason

Eventually he did, he just stopped calling after he saw the cut. I didn't mind though....the cut was sassy!

Ironically, years later he got married to a woman with a Halle Berry cut *kanyeshrug*

Just wanted to say I love you guys for this. Next time a dude says something trifling to me, I'm posting it here so y'all can bash him.

I've heard "I would date you if you weren't a virgin." Since then I've stopped answering the question and let people think what they want.

Well, I'm the type of person that doesn't get offended easily so to me the question is just for me to understand why. I don't like to wonder.
Also, If I know that the reason for him to not want me is a physical reason, then it makes me feel better about it because I know hes a shallow retard, and therefore wasn't good enough for me in the first place.

How is a guy who wants an in shape woman a shallow retard? Even on THIS board many women make it no secret that they want a physically fit man?

I remember back in the day one of my friends told me a dude broke up with her and didn't want to see her anymore because she took her weave out.
I was so shocked. All I could say is to send him the weave in the post so he can sleep with that.

I find it shocking that he actually said it, but I have no problem with him thinking it. I don't see a problem with him preferring long hair (or short hair). We've said over and over that men are visual creatures.

Back