Happy 2 YR Wedding Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she knew what she was doing setting up this thread. She's been a member long enough to know how LHCF works. I also think she's following the thread.

Yeah, the way it was set up has me thinking this is not really what it appears. I'm hoping when her anniversary rolls around it will turn out to be a very uplifting prank. I hope so.

Eliza's track record is not one of lies and fairytales. Suspense? Yes, but that in no way suggests her post is fabricated.

She shared pictures of her love interests for crying out loud. She also maintains a large following of LHCF members off LHCF. Surely, if she was lying it would have been revealed by the LHCFBI.

^^^^^^^^ Keep SYDH. Don't know back story and been here since 04 and really don't care enough to research..

I sure do wish her the best, even though I realize the thread motives. Now what??? Don't try to come for me based on the facts presented on this post...

Last edited:
Eliza's track record is not one of lies and fairytales. Suspense? Yes, but that in no way suggests her post is fabricated.

She shared pictures of her love interests for crying out loud. She also maintains a large following of LHCF members off LHCF. Surely, if she was lying it would have been revealed by the LHCFBI.

Oh, okay. So op has a LHCF "following"...That explains why ya'll are in here emotionally defending her against this imaginary "coming for".

Quick LHCF trivia question: How long did folks e-know Sparklingflame before she started stealing folks money and then disappeared into the vastness of the interwebs? :look:

i dont know homegirls storyline or etc

but it appears she is a member whose been here awhile--why start a thread...and then disappear....and it shows she been on the forum since posting this...

whats really good?:look::ohwell:

im loling because of what has transpired since she posted--ppl started wishing her well wishes and then ppl are like whats up? which is a valid question you post because you obviously wanted to communicate based on th topic but you disappear into the abyss never to return

:lol::lol::lol::lol: that is an odd thing to do.

mods just delete this because...we in the twilight zone now.

I believe she knew what she was doing setting up this thread. She's been a member long enough to know how LHCF works. I also think she's following the thread.

^^^ well the set up is that she posted this 12 days before her anniversary...so I guess we were supposed to entertain ourselves until then. So I guess the thread is right on schedule! :lol:

She filed for divorce? From??? She didn't say she was divorcing her hudband.

I remember that thread about her being in love with someone else. She went on and on about how perfect he was. Then she said it was her brand new grandson. She had everyone in a tizzy.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

She filed for divorce? From??? She didn't say she was divorcing her hudband.

I remember that thread about her being in love with someone else. She went on and on about how perfect he was. Then she said it was her brand new grandson. She had everyone in a tizzy.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

hmm, Thanks for the heads up. Your are right she didn't say she was divorcing her husband. I guess she will be back on Saturday to give us part 2?

She filed for divorce? From??? She didn't say she was divorcing her hudband. I remember that thread about her being in love with someone else. She went on and on about how perfect he was. Then she said it was her brand new grandson. She had everyone in a tizzy. I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y
hmm, Thanks for the heads up. Your are right she didn't say she was divorcing her husband. I guess she will be back on Saturday to give us part 2?

In the OP she said she filed for divorce.

What is the point of posting something like this and leaving? I'm sure OP knew that a whole bunch of inquiries would follow. Is that intentional? If so, for what?

She didn't say she filed for a divorce from her husband. That is just the assumption that was made. I think that is HanaKuroi's point.

I don't know Ms. ElizaBlue so I will be checking it out on the weekend :yep:

She didn't say she filed for a divorce from her husband. That is just the assumption that was made. I think that is HanaKuroi's point.

What other type of divorce could there be in the relationship forum? And Eliza dropped dates.

Come on, now. Ya'll smarter than this.

What other type of divorce could there be in the relationship forum? And Eliza dropped dates.

Come on, now. Ya'll smarter than this.

Like I said I don't know Ms. Eliza Blue. So will just wait and see what she says. I have no need to guess what she means.

Yes, that was my point. Yup, she didn't say she filed for a divorce from her husband.

We assumed she was cheating with another man before and she was talking about her new grand baby.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

As I approach the one year anniversary of my marriage this June, I have a confession. I’ve fallen in love with another. I met him officially April 17, but I’d seen him both online and well yeah pics on my phone for months. You know you get those tiny blurry pics and wonder what he really looks like in person… (Smile). It was a very awkward “first” meeting, I must admit. So, last Wednesday, he just decided out of the blue we would meet early and so we finally got a chance to see each other in person. And I have to confess it’s been that way only a few times before…I mean meeting someone for the first time and it being love at first site. Looking at him with those absolutely gorgeous eyes… look back at me, wow…just caused my heart to skip not one, but several beats. My breath caught in my throat and I couldn’t find the words…but I knew I would love him forever. He was mine and I didn’t need anyone else to tell me if I was right. Whenever I’m with him, near him I just seem to be unable to break my stare and dear Jesus when he looks back at me…my heart explodes…into a million pieces. One glance from him can have me sitting for hours waiting for another. Lol…I know I know, I’m gushing here….and I really cannot help myself. He is just so….perfect. He is pretty needy I have to admit, but this just makes me want to be there for him more and more. I find myself getting jealous if anyone else tries to get his attention….I’m just so gone…it’s not even funny. Well let me stop rambling….I just wanted ya’ll to see who this man is that has me so vexed…. Elijah(yes named after me)… aka the Spawn II....my first grandchild. Please don’t stare too long…I’d hate to have catch an attitude on one of ya’ll.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=682741

faithVA, Rastafarai, Makenzie

Last edited:
ElizaBlue is reading this but hasn't responded....

At first I thought this was a really, really late April Fool's joke....or maybe even a social experiment. Now, I don't know what to think.

While all of the comments make great fodder for a novel, I am giving her he benefit of the doubt. Marriage is a sacred union and if something happened that warrants divorce, I'm sure we call all learn something from the "details" that will follow.

Hopefully, the "divorce" is from something else and not her husband.

Last edited:
Yes, that was my point. Yup, she didn't say she filed for a divorce from her husband.
If this thread turns out to be about filing divorce from her job, car or U.S. citizenship, Elizablue will be the first person to make it on my ignore list in 5 years.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm crying real tears because this is cray cray

now marriage is a very sacred union to me so if in fact what was posted occured--i do feel bad that it went hat way...sincerely

butttttt to be a member of his forum for over 10 yrs start a thread and then put some novel type ish to be continued...stay tuned..etc etc what in the hades is going on here lmaooooo

what is this a game of clue? wheres waldo? stay tuned for the next episode? like for real..what are we on the cliff hanger of a soap opera--Love and LHCF? our own love and hip hop online? like real housewives of lhcf? cmon now...

is this some straight to dvd movie? like

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

If this thread turns out to be about filing divorce from her job, car or U.S. citizenship, Elizablue will be the first person to make it on my ignore list in 5 years.

Last edited:
:lol: lux10023

This is kinda crazy, I honestly didn't think we'd still be waiting for an update this long after the thread was posted.

Not sure what to think. :spinning:

ok lets just clear this up

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=627569

for those that were wondering she married this man after knowing him for like a month or something and dealt with a lot of people irl and on the forum cautioning her not to and saying to wait. she didnt want to and the vibe was very "haters gone hate" which is why whenever she posted about it afterward, the tone was always very, very smug.

there was also this

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=242361

not trying to be an lhcf never forgets person but i remember this being relevant for some reason

Probably divorcing her job.

I will be here on Saturday and unless she's crying real tears she's getting one of these.

tanesha-side-eye-gif.gif

OP is totally checking on this thread. Her last updated activity was at 2:05 PM.

OMG I'm like now enrolled in the LHCF police academy!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back