Happy 2 YR Wedding Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is Tuesday, June 10th. A full 12 whole days before our 2 yr wedding anniversary.

Yesterday, I filed for divorce.

To be continued...

WOW I was not expecting to see this AT ALL. You guys really seemed in love. I am sorry to see this. I will be awaiting the story.

Today is Tuesday, June 10th. A full 12 whole days before our 2 yr wedding anniversary. Yesterday, I filed for divorce. To be continued...

I read the first line, got happy and clicked the thank you button. Then I read the last line!!!!

*shock*

I was so happy for you and when I read that you had filed for divorce, I was in total shock!:sad::sad::sad:

Will counseling or a temporary separation help?

My heart goes out to you. Please know that we in your corner.

Take care of yourself Love.

Wow this is so confusing. I remember when you guys met. Since then you've posted so many wonderful things about your relationship. Every time you posted it seemed like pure joy. Im so sorry this happened. But I'm sure it was for a good reason. I wish you the best in everything. Marriage aint peaches and cream all the time, Lawd knows I've had my moments where that D word was at the tip of my fingers AND his. This is life. You are definitely in my prayers. (((((HUGS)))))

I never take what people say online about their lives at face value. The op was just posting like things were great in her marriage mere months ago. Something extreme had to happen to go from happily married to divorcing in 3-6 months...

I'm hoping some kinda way the opening post is not what it seems.

I never take what people say online about their lives at face value. The op was just posting like things were great in her marriage mere months ago. Something extreme had to happen to go from happily married to divorcing in 3-6 months...

I'm hoping some kinda way the opening post is not what it seems.

You are a mess lol. Bite ya tongue gal!

I never take what people say online about their lives at face value. The op was just posting like things were great in her marriage mere months ago. Something extreme had to happen to go from happily married to divorcing in 3-6 months... I'm hoping some kinda way the opening post is not what it seems.

Well have to be honest my thoughts were along these lines. Been waiting to post because I figured the OP was punking us.

Wow. I too was smiling and getting ready to give congrats until I saw the remaining portion of the post. Hoping that this is either a joke (not funny) or just rough patch that you're going through right now and that you can get back to the healthy relationship that you once had.

Sheet happens. Sometimes people are in our lives for a season. They served their purpose. Your mourn what's no more. You move on. Sometimes to better things. Things could have been good a few months ago. Today it could be different. Does not mean op was lying or fronting. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt until they show me otherwise.

With that said, I hope that the op is divorcing because there is no other option. The demise of a marriage is a sad thing indeed.

Some people are up in this here thread perusing and enjoying the news like crows salivating over carrion....

lol I wouldn't tell y'all hens if things were going rough in my marriage either

why? so I could end up on a blog... people dissing me and my husbands looks... wishing ill upon me for no reason :lol:

are we really wondering why people aren't up front on here... really? lol

come on now

Not that OP did this but there are other people that sang beautiful songs about their lives and marriages. Whenever they could. Turns out it wasn't true. Most of it wasn't true actually.

I can't even get mad at what happens here and on the internets bc people set themselves up with their big mouths. Some people, not OP, came to LHCF to floss and welp - it didn't work out.

Again my post has nothing to go with OP as I know no details and do not follow stories of people's lives here.

Last edited:
lol I wouldn't tell y'all hens if things were going rough in my marriage either

why? so I could end up on a blog... people dissing me and my husbands looks... wishing ill upon me for no reason :lol:

are we really wondering why people aren't up front on here... really? lol

come on now

Why does it matter if lonely broads go home and discuss you cause you all they got?:look: I will never fear anyone's judgement so much that I feel like I gotta front about my relationship or unhappiness. My family is wayyyyyyyy worse than broads on here about judgement so maybe my perception is skewed.

Why does it matter if lonely broads go home and discuss you cause you all they got?:look: I will never fear anyone's judgement so much that I feel like I gotta front about my relationship or unhappiness. My family is wayyyyyyyy worse than broads on here about judgement so maybe my perception is skewed.

No its not judgement for me. I wouldn't want my government name associated with any kind of ****** on google. People are pressed lol.

OP is a true writer. Who the hayle announces their divorce like that. We laughed, we cried, we've got foreshadowing...in like two lines of text! Gone Eliza.

That said, I didn't follow the story of this union, cause I was still thinking she was with the South Caroline dude for the longest. I learned some thangs reading about that love story. :look:

I also don't think that a marriage ending in divorce has to be preceded by a lot of drama or that her sharing positive things 6 months ago means she was lying.

We all take the bad with the good. Why would we come on here and share the bad unless you really need advice about it?

i dont think not telling your business translates to fronting and flossing like youre beyonce and everything is roses. quiet as its kept you can shut up about your life while simultaneously not lying about it.

No its not judgement for me. I wouldn't want my government name associated with any kind of ****** on google. People are pressed lol.

Oh people gonna stay choir robe pressed, its been like that since I can remember. I have witnessed people lose their job over someone telling on them because of a facebook or forum post...people are alwas gonna be nuts :spinning:

Oh people gonna stay choir robe pressed, its been like that since I can remember. I have witnessed people lose their job over someone telling on them because of a facebook or forum post...people are alwas gonna be nuts :spinning:

Say waaaaaa? People be snitchin?

OP is a true writer. Who the hayle announces their divorce like that. We laughed, we cried, we've got foreshadowing...in like two lines of text! Gone Eliza.

That said, I didn't follow the story of this union, cause I was still thinking she was with the South Caroline dude for the longest. I learned some thangs reading about that love story. :look:

I also don't think that a marriage ending in divorce has to be preceded by a lot of drama or that her sharing positive things 6 months ago means she was lying.

We all take the bad with the good. Why would we come on here and share the bad unless you really need advice about it?

Exactly. It could be something that only happened once that was a deal breaker (i.e. cheating or domestic abuse).

Whatever the case, I hope she's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back