HairStyles You HATE

MissMeWithThatIsh

I hate the fan...
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it

( the fan is when someone has NO hair and they put it up in a ponytail and and fan the little hairs up like a bald peacock)

I've seen The Fan too many times to remember :lachen: I've also done it pre LHCF days, thinking it made my hair look longer/thicker :look:

I hate crochets :barf:

And those gelled, glued-up updos with sparkles, Swarovski crystals and purple and orange and pink streaks

I hate when females have kinky, dry, gelled up hair and a hawaiian silky 2b ponytail

I hate to see girls in braids that have been in for 12 years, with 4 inches of matted newgrowth that they attempted to tame with brown gel. Then the gel started flaking and you see all the flakes and dirt and dandruff

Grown women with lil girl updo's...y'all know what I'm talking bout.

Greasy, stringy "wraps"

Short cut in the front, long in the back (black girl mullet)

lmao at the fan:lachen:

i love the way micros look but i hate them because they are so tiny and i feel for people that take 5 days+ to take them out:wallbash:
i hate sloppy looking dreads
pink blue yellow orange and green extensions :rolleyes:
i hate mullets :nono:

ill add more later..........

Hairstyles with neon colors on people who CLASH with it...

IE: You're really dark with lime green weave or really light with superblue weave.

And any weaves that don't match the hair color. :ohwell:

I hate the fan...
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it

( the fan is when someone has NO hair and they put it up in a ponytail and and fan the little hairs up like a bald peacock)

SO GLAD that I went back and re-read... because I was about to post that same "style" under another name. Yes - this style is my pet peeve!!

Any style where there is more than one style on your head at once.

Fingerwaves leading into a french roll leading into a flip.
Fingerwaves leading into a french roll
cornrows leading into afro braid out ( I wear this one tho.:look:)
The black woman's mullet
The mushroom.

Little girls with 3 packs of weave sewn or glued in.:perplexed
Little girls with extremely long or heavy braids. I wonder how they can hold their heads up.:perplexed
Little girls sporting the same "hood rat" styles that their mothers are wearing.:perplexed

Any style that involves colors found on Circus Clowns, or that match most of the colors on the artists Color wheel. .
There's a "trick" walking around near here with "Royal Blue" twists; she has all the guys talking. :rolleyes:.
Now I like twists, but "Royal Blue"?:lachen:

I hate to see little girls with a little bit 'o hair have 96736252727 barrettes in their hair and BIG ones at that!

I hate to see little girls with fake hair.

I hate to see little girls whose hair has been so severely neglected, it's peazy and all broken off. :ohwell:

Any style that involves colors found on Circus Clowns, or that match most of the colors on the artists Color wheel. .
There's a "trick" walking around near here with "Royal Blue" twists; she has all the guys talking. :rolleyes:.
Now I like twists, but "Royal Blue"?:lachen:

Erm...what are they saying? :lachen:

Any style where there is more than one style on your head at once.

Fingerwaves leading into a french roll leading into a flip.
Fingerwaves leading into a french roll
cornrows leading into afro braid out ( I wear this one tho.:look:)
The black woman's mullet
The mushroom.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Gotta hate that.:yep:

Fingerwaves with the "lift"

Stiff glued in weaves with $7.99 hair with clearly visible tracks

The weave style where it looks like some sort of flat twists going up into a pineapple looking contraption

3 or more hairstyles on one head

Super hard crunchy looking updo's with spikes and ish

"freeze" curls

Weave ponytails made with 5 inches of tracks when thier hair is brown but the weave is silky black and the tracks showing

Super Crunchy Crimps (Or bacon strips, as I call it)

Cold wave curls

I'll post more when I think of it, or when someone walks by my window.

I hate the fan...
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it

lol I did the fan in highschool, and excuse you I had a big of hair sticking up. The trick was to spray a lot of hairspray to get it to hold like that. :yep::yep: lmao

Honestly, they laughed, they took pictures (with their phones to share) and during the comedy show they actually tried to get the Light technician to bring attention to her by putting a spotlight on her. I would have tried to stop them but I was "simply moved to tears" by their reactions. (Tears from laughing....that is.)

Erm...what are they saying? :lachen:

I've seen The Fan too many times to remember :lachen: I've also done it pre LHCF days, thinking it made my hair look longer/thicker :look:

I hate crochets :barf:

And those gelled, glued-up updos with sparkles, Swarovski crystals and purple and orange and pink streaks

I hate when females have kinky, dry, gelled up hair and a hawaiian silky 2b ponytail

I hate to see girls in braids that have been in for 12 years, with 4 inches of matted newgrowth that they attempted to tame with brown gel. Then the gel started flaking and you see all the flakes and dirt and dandruff

WORD @ All the above.

I was once next to some chick in a computer lab at Pace U and I smelled her scalp from under her weave...

I HATE HAIRSTYLES YOU CANT WASH... :rolleyes:

I hate the fan...
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it

And then they have nerve to wear it "on the side":lachen:

Finger waves in this day and age. :look:

Men (THEY AREN'T EXEMPT, Y'ALL) with three giant "waves" on their head :rolleyes:

Men with a bazillion tiny "waves" on their head.

Pitiful "pony tail" made up of 3 strands of hair with the entire back part broken off and sticking out. (I feel really bad for them, though.)

Same pitiful pony tail with a 2b weave attachment...or even worse...the synthetic hair!! :o

Multicolored weaves.

OBVIOUS weaves/wigs
~*Janelle~*

I remember being in elementary school and this girl who was in the middle school had that fan hairstyle. This chick had the nerve to get upset when me and my friends were staring at her head like:blush: :perplexed . First off there was like 0.0002 inches of hair on that damn "ponytail" and the fact that it was sticking up in a fan....we were just confused. I mean you know when your young you want to dress and look like the older girls but after I saw that I said forget it and got some braids :lachen:

Back