Guinness Book of LHCF Records

lipyt

NOMINEES
Who has the longest hair on LHCF?cichelle,SweetCashew, Loveya4ever (redhotlala on fotki),
flower hair

Who has the shortest hair on LHCF?bermudabeauty
Who has the thickest hair on LHCF? Maracuja,MsCocoFace, LynnieB,Sonce, Happily Me
Who has the thinnest hair on LHCF?
Who has the most creative hairstyles on LHCF? I nominate me!:grin:, Traycee, Nonie
Who is good for NEVER changing their hairstyle on LHCF? Sylver2, Mariofmagdal
Who is the fake hair queen of LHCF? LadyPaniolo, glamazon386, curlidiva, ediese
Who is the most natural of the naturals (Natural hair and natural hair products) on LHCF? Lucky's Mom,Naturalgurl, MSA
Who is the worst product junkie on LHCF? EmpressRi, Aggie Coffee, Eisani
Who transitioned the longest on LHCF? Alandra
Who has the fastest growing hair on LHCF?Southernbella, SweetCashew
Who is the biggest color addict on LHCF?
Who is the biggest hairologist on LHCF?
Who has the most healthiest hair on LHCF?
Who is the most experimental with products and processes on LHCF?
Who has the best illistrated posts (with lots of pics) on LHCF? Nonie
Who has the most talked about hair on LHCF?
Who has the best regimen on LHCF?
Who has the most shrinkage on LHCF? MsCocoface
Who has made the most drastic 180 from bad hair to fab hair on LHCF?
Best non-LHCF hair that might as well be LHCF hair (i.e. people are always posting about them). sera252

Can't think of anymore.....Help me out and answer the questions.

Last edited:
Thickest hair is between Happily Me and LynnieB. :yep:

Who is the most natural of the naturals (Natural hair and natural hair products) on LHCF?
Lucky's Mom

Thickest hair is between Happily Me and LynnieB. :yep:

Who is the most natural of the naturals (Natural hair and natural hair products) on LHCF?
Lucky's Mom
I love love love lynnieB but I think it goes to Happily Me, isn't she texlaxed??? Gawsh!

The worst product junky one would have to be split between four people and they know who they are:lachen:.In fear of my life i can't name names but if someone else does ill thank you.

Now for the Who has the most creative hairstyles on LHCF?, what do you have to do to win this category?

That thickest reward in bragging rights may go to a few people because of the density, hair types and lengths I know of a few that could take that spot.

The ladies mentioned above and one in particular is Sonce. She has some stupid crazy thickness and density.

That thickest reward in bragging rights may go to a few people because of the density, hair types and lengths I know of a few that could take that spot.

The ladies mentioned above and one in particular is Sonce. She has some stupid crazy thickness and density.

True, her hair is gorgeous:yep:

Who has the longest hair on LHCF?
Who has the shortest hair on LHCF?
Who has the thickest hair on LHCF?
Who has the thinnest hair on LHCF?
Who has the most creative hairstyles on LHCF? I nominate me!:grin:
Who is good for NEVER changing their hairstyle on LHCF?
Who is the fake hair queen of LHCF?
Who is the worst product junkie on LHCF?

Can't think of anymore.....Help me out and answer the questions.

MSA :giggle: :yep:

Who is good for NEVER changing their hairstyle on LHCF?
me:grin: straight with middle part or braidout with middle part

worst PJ is EmpressRi! I think she has a whole closet full of Products! *runs*

EmpressRi is a good choice, but don't forget about Eisani. Homegirl has the UPS guy giving her thank you cards and what not simply because she orders so much stuff through the mail.

Worst PJ ?

EmpressRi !:yep: I want to go shopping in her closet. I am always watching her youtube to see what I want to buy next.

Most creative styles......i would say Traycee....she's the queen of buns and i love her caruso curls and braidout styles!

I think FlowerHair has the longest hair.

longest hair...cichelle, flower hair

shortest hair...bermudabeauty (didn't she just BC?), I know someone else recently said they shaved their hair off but i can't remember who it is.

longest transitioner...Missmarie (i think)...in the waist length names and regimens thread i think she said she transitioned for 3 years

most natural...lucky's mom, me, naturalgurl (though she's been mia for awhile)

fake hair queen...LadyPaniolo (though she did jsut say she's going into rehab)...glamazon386...curlidiva (she has lots of wigs)....ediese (weave queen)...

thickest hair...mscocoface...happily me...lynnieb...

thinnest hair...well I don't think anyone is going to want to claim that one...

Last edited:
this is a fun thread. I can't remember anyones name really or I'd contribute but how about:

-fastest growing hair
-biggest color addict
-most weave/wig-alicious
-biggest hairologist

Back