Guinness Book of LHCF Records

Adding to the fastest hair growers, Brockstar & Bostonmaria.

In the fake hair category, Selfstyled. She has the best half wigs and ponytails that look so genuine.

I would say Happilyme (formerly Dsylla) also has really long hair- it looks like it is tailbone length in her siggy!

bumping! this is the first time i've seen this!

6 months has gone by...can we get an update!!!!

eta: since the initial post

aww I love this..MSA for most natural natural

can we have a category for most famous picture cause I want to nominate the picture of chicoro holding up her ponytail for that :grin:

I nominate myself for "Who hasn't changed their hairstyle?" I've been in a bun hairstyle for the past 3 years! :lachen:

As for the nomination, Who has the most healthiest hair on LHCF? I think this will be impossible to know because everyone has a different opinion as to what "healthy hair" and healthy hair practices are :yep: Moreover, it would be bias to say that someone's hair is "healthy" just because you think it looks like healthy hair. Atteya on YT is infamous for being anti-LHCF with her hair practices, but her hair looks healthy... :look: Is it really? I have no clue. Some people might have thin strands, but have healthy hair, be relaxed, use heat, use SLS, mineral oil, sodium chloride, BKT, MN, and / or have frizzy hair but still have healthy hair.

^^ ur right, healthiest hair would be a hard one to judge..... unless we were all in person and could really inspect each person's strands

Back