Silverlotus
Kiesha
Yari
Sonce
ItsyBitsy - Hey sis
Elaine07- love the shine
Santia- glossy and I love the color
HighlyFavored1
Lauren450- I can't wait to watch her natural progress. Her relaxed hair was :love: so it can only be better
BlackBarbie- same reason as above
Chocokitty- Amazing hair, check it out if you haven't already
MissKris816

Awww Gym thank you :pulpdance:

I too love Keisha's hair and a afew others (whos names I cant remember right now)

Let's see:

Kgard7777- She has had great progress but is so undercover with it :rolleyes:.
MzCris
mcelweewife
Brezn
growinglong777
bbdgirl
ladyesquire
Keisha8185
Mookshair
LouLou82
MissMadam
aja
Dillard
Santia
Luvinwife
luvmesumhair
Islandspyce
Traycee
Tiffers- I never saw a before pic but she always says that her hair so so tow up before :lachen: . It's thick and healthy now! :yep:

I'll be back- There are so many up and coming lovely heads here :yep:!

Last edited:
I have a bunch! :grin:

Velvet
Jenteel
Hopeful
Poohbear
NuMe2004
LynnieB
Naturallady
TurnerGirl
1QTPie

...and some others that aren't coming to mind just now.

Let's see:

Kgard777- She has had great progress but is so undercover with it :rolleyes:.
mcelweewife
Brezn
Keisha8185
Mookshair
LouLou82
MissMadam
aja
Dillard
Santia
Luvinwife
luvmesumhair
Tiffers- I never saw a before pic but she always says that her hair so so tow up before :lachen: . It's thick and healthy now! :yep:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Girl, my hair was too through! I didn't even take any starting pics for the first month-- that's how long it took me to get all of the hair glue out :blush: My head was a ratty, thin, black glue dreadlock......... With Pink Lotion slapped on top :lol:

There we go girls, that's the spirit!!!:weird: i love it when we show it each love.

Keisha your are getting mad shout outs girlie!! you are the reason i am going for ayurveda haircare in the second session of LHCF bootcamp!

and traycee you are so welcome! you have great hair and a great attitude.:yep:

Oh my gosh, thank you so much ladies, I’m sitting here smiling from ear to ear :grin: and my sister is looking at me like I’m crazy :lachen: This is so unexpected and…cool. Lol!! I’m such a nerd some times, I swear… :spinning:

Tiffers (lovin the fullness), OrangeMoon, MCrzyGr, fiya'slovechild, Santia (lovin the shine), & Caribgirl…thanks for making my week! :yawn:

LilaMae- I’m so happy that you’ve decided to jump on the Ayurveda bandwagon. It has taken my hair to the next level, but I can only thank LHCF for introducing it to me. I hope it works as well for you, as it has for me.

cheeks87- Ain’t nothin wrong with confidence! When you get the confidence in the progress of your hair, that's when you learn to leave it be and let it flourish on its own (I learned that the hard way :look:). And I agree with you, I'm loving the health, shine, and length of your hair. Whatever you are doing keep it up!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Girl, my hair was too through! I didn't even take any starting pics for the first month-- that's how long it took me to get all of the hair glue out :blush: My head was a ratty, thin, black glue dreadlock......... With Pink Lotion slapped on top :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Keisha8185---Just beautiful! When my hair grows out,i'll def. be trying that roller-pony that i saw in your fotki.I always stop and look at it:yep:

Santia--Looks so billowy and healthy and shiny! love it!

Oh my goodness how could I forget keisha, mariposa, and itsybitsy??? lovely heads!!!!!! itsy can I have one of your dimples????

There's so many women on LHCF with such beautiful hair, I can't choose! Not only in length, but also in progress in achieving healthy hair too.

medmunky
choconillaprincess
mariposasexygirl
LynnieB
TaraDyan

caribgirl
Let's see:

Kgard7777- She has had great progress but is so undercover with it :rolleyes:.
MzCris
mcelweewife
Brezn
Keisha8185
Mookshair
LouLou82
MissMadam
aja
Dillard
Santia
Luvinwife
luvmesumhair
Islandspyce

Thank u carib:kiss:

Keisha8185---Just beautiful! When my hair grows out,i'll def. be trying that roller-pony that i saw in your fotki.I always stop and look at it:yep:

Santia--Looks so billowy and healthy and shiny! love it!

I am co-signing, I love the fullness of keisha8185's hair and the shine of Santia's hear

Ms. Jettsetter has recently made great progress after starting over a few times.
SerenityBreeze is a favorite inspiration for me 'cause she grew out layers nicely.
UMBlessedBeauty's (has a new name) hair is beautiful esp when straightened.
Alia has been around for a little while and has MBL and would make a great feature of the month.
Energist's hair always looks so soft and silky.

Thanks Gym :grin:

Things like this leave me smiling ALL WEEK!!! :drunk::spinning::yawn:

I've always been :drool: for Dillard's shine...

I love Nappity4b's color and thickness. She makes me want to cut off all my hair and go natural.

I love Aja1121's fullness and thickness.

I can't think of anymore at the moment :look: But will come back when I do

ETA: One thing about ya, Gym....I can't wait to see your hair's progress. Not many people have the scientific background when it comes to haircare...I can only imagine how your hair will flourish!

:lol: Its trying girl, its trying......I am 7 weeks post and I don't have any issues right now which is nice for a change. I am finally getting it. It seems to be gaining thickness right now, its growing out instead of down. I'll send you some current pics this weekend. I would love some constructive critisim from you.
:yep:

Thanks for including me in your list GymFreak!

I would have to say...

Wishin4BSL- the next JenniferMD...she has already transformed her hair as far as thickness and now the length is really about to come
Reiko- proof that you can flat iron regularly and still see really great growth
Traycee- her hair is growing beautifully

Thanks soonergirl :drunk: There are so many women to name :grin:

cute thread....I agree her hair is beautiful...There are a few others I am trying to remember... I'll be back.....

ETA: Ok sorry about that... My personal favorites are: silverlotus,whimsy, tlc1020, and neonbright.... lovely heads of hair!!!!!!

Sonce and Soliel185 :)

to have YOU nominate my hair for anything is almost embarassing! Your hair is a texlax/flexirod DREAM! :spinning: (thank you!)

I also love Shtow's hair - choconillaprincess - I don't know how new Brockstar is, but I think her texture is sooo pretty and she's made awesome progress. Whimsy seems to chop her hair every 6 months only to see it grow back and then some! Naturallady's puff is gorgeous, and I know that if she texlaxes it'll be beautiful then too!

I know I'll think of more :yep:

Last edited:
I nominate shtow, i love her hair!!

:blush:I did not expect my name to come up in this thread! Thanks! Your hair is beautiful and I agree with all the ladies previously named. All of the ladies on this board are sporting some luscious locks (I'm so corny) lol:bighug:

Great thread. Okay here are my few:

TLC1020 (I stay stalking your fotki)
MedMunky
Keisha8185
Bablou

wait gotta go check my fotki friends.....

Missjetsetter
AK46
Poochie167

Oh.....and me...one of these days:grin::grin::grin:

Back