Guinness Book of LHCF Records

I will accept the record for asking the most questions and I'm very persistent about it too. :) But, I am always appreciative of any and all feedback. I appreciate everyone on the Forum too.

What about categories for:

-Healthiest hair?
-Most experimental (not with styles but with products and processes)?
-Most obsessed with their own hair (i.e. posts a LOT of pictures)?
-Most talked about hair?
-Best regimen?
-Best non-LHCF hair that might as well be LHCF hair (i.e. people are always posting about them).

The lady with the thickest hair to ever appear on LHCF has to be Dyslla,I dont know if she's still a member.
I still give my props to the rest of the thick hair ladies on this forum and we have many.
I can only dream of having your lovely tresses. :spinning:

Last edited:
for PJ, I would have to say it's between Aggie or Eisani. Have y'all seen Aggie's fotki. It was CRAZZZZZYYYYY.

what about the most improved hair???

Last edited:
The lady with the thickest hair to ever appear on LHCF has to be Dyslla,I dont know if she's still a member.
I still give my props to the rest of the thick hair ladies on this forum and we have many.

She's still here...her name is Happily*Me (the asterik might be in the wrong place lol).

Making this list has actually been sooooo helpful to me! I had no idea who Missmarie was before this.....dag!:ohwell: She transitioned for 3 years and 7 months!!! She is definately my hero and new role model on my long transition.:spinning:

I agree, I love her hair! I saw a lady who reminds me of her, can't think of her screenname though. Do people change screennames?

And SouthernBelle's hair does grow MAD FAST!

Healthiest hair would have a list a mile long...LOL!

ETA: Sera does have some great hair!

Last edited:
How about best LHCFer on You Tube?

Also best 180. (from damaged to divine)

Last edited:
Thickest hair is between Happily Me and LynnieB. :yep:

Who is the most natural of the naturals (Natural hair and natural hair products) on LHCF?
Lucky's Mom

Haaaa!!! I dunno - I am honored - but I think NaturalGirl is the most natural Natural :yep:

I will nominate

MSA <------ most natural natural:yep:

Chicora has nice thick long natural hair..
Zenna has nice long silky hair..
Happy Hair Growing!

My nominations for ladies who have done a 180 in their hair care are:

Flawedbeauty
Vestaluv1
Caribgirl

Check out their siggy's, they have done a wonderful job.
:clapping:

Back