Grown Folks Spinny. Unequal Sex Drives

Ganjababy

So. I have always had a low libido and ptsd associated with sex.

However a few years ago i was put on antidepressants and once weekly sex turned into every 2 months sex and i had to have liqa. The touch of dh literally repulsed me. I was thinking i needed a new man:look: hence the original thread.

It was the antidepressant. Duh. Like throwing gas into an already blazing fire...

Anyway they have been changed. My sex drive is back and i am now okay with once per week.

But dh is not happy. I would think he would be grateful that he is getting it weekly. But he is all uptight and being a misery guts. It is like the more he gets it the more he wants it.

I am starting to feel resentful.

Anyone experience differing sex drive? How do you deal? I cant even sleep in the same bed. He is always on edge, standing to attention. Like he is obsessed. I know i should be grateful that he still has the hots for me but i feel under pressure and it is so annoying.

I am sorry to laugh, your phrasing is amusing.
I don't know what to suggest to help you, bumping to increase views, hoping some people come with help.
I am glad you are getting your drive back. once weekly is a big improvement, he ought to be happy. Personally, the more sex I have, the more I crave even more...so I understand his eagerness.

yea. when I was going through this almost precisely as you are now, it helped to put off my.... uh... big moment a few days. that kept my drive up because my body was craving the climax. was grumpy at times lol but my husband was satisfied.

Back