Gratitude in the Gethsemane

I am grateful that God blessed me and my family to see another year. Behold all things are new....I am leaving behind past disappointments and reaching and pushing forward to lay hold to the blessings that are in front of me.

I am grateful that God blessed me and my family to see another year. Behold all things are new....I am leaving behind past disappointments and reaching and pushing forward to lay hold to the blessings that are in front of me.

wow
Powerful prayer and amen
in holy agreement

Thank you God for the miracle that happened on the second day of the fast completely unexpected... I am your devoted servant and daughter
willing to learn,trust and obey

Ezekiel 36:26 (New King James Version)

26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

I am thankful for all blessings received last year and I am believing and declaring that this year will be so much better regardless of any earthly economic conditions because the Lord is not mocked, limited, or constrained.

I was walking to the New Year's Eve Service and feeling bitter about certain hurts and I started expressing my list of where God had not stood in my stead and I was so angry..then
before I could take two more steps.... was a big sign with the words in blue ...

TRUST ME

and immediately I knew/felt He was holding me and has my best
in front for me ,and God gave me Jeremiah 29....which includes
"For I know the plans I have for you"

and this hymn
grateful that HE is faithful....faithful to me

looking back His love and mercy I see
even though I have stumbled
even failed to believe..
Still He's been faithful to me

Proverbs.3;5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding

Last edited:
Ezekiel 36:26 (New King James Version)

26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

I am thankful for all blessings received last year and I am believing and declaring that this year will be so much better regardless of any earthly economic conditions because the Lord is not mocked, limited, or constrained.

Agreed and amen!!

I am grateful that God has plans to give me a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Thanking God for the sudden influx of prosperity...today it was from my booking agent on the west coast...
I am grateful to tears..the miracles are flowing..and the year has barely started
Thank you Almighty God..

Last edited:
Thanking God for the sudden influx of prosperity...today it was from my booking agent on the west coast...
I am grateful to tears..the miracles are flowing..and the year has barely started
Thank you Almighty God..

Flowing down the mountains like wine..............I am so moved by your testimony!!! Praise to the Almighty God who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we could ever think or ask!

Thank you Almighty God..
:clapping::trampolin:dance7::band2:Yayyy Kayte! Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Praise Him above the Heavenly Hosts. Keep the blessings coming to Kayte Lord! We praise you for them.

Thank you Almighty God..

I am also happy and encouraged to hear your testimony of wonderful blessing and influx of prosperity. I join both you and Sashaa in praising the Lord!

Thank you for the kind words Sashaa Plain J and Ultrasuede
I rejoice because what God puts in the hand of one Christian woman
is to illumine what is in store for her godly sisters and I am confident
abundance,prosperity,miracles,joy and love
is ...ours....
and I give thanks to our God the most High in Jesus name
yes....Praise Him

I am grateful for the annointed sisters and the support of the Christian Forum...

Proverbs 31
Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure; she rejoices over the future [the latter day or time to come, knowing that she and her family are in readiness for it]!
She opens her mouth in skillful and godly Wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness [giving counsel and instruction].

Zephaniah 3:17 (New International Version)

17 The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."

I am thankful today that the Lord delights in us and that his love supercedes any lack of love we may feel in our lives.

Matthew 11:29
"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye ... into my service, come under my yoke, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light. ...

I wanted to express gratitude that Jesus is the Lord of my life.

2 Corinthians 12:9 (New King James Version)

9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

I am thankful for the Grace of God which enables us to persevere and remain steadfast through any situation but especially the difficult ones.

1 Thessalonians 5:16
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say again rejoice
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God

Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you. He will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing

Today I was in Barnes and Noble and I just had to say thank you to God and rejoice!

one of my clients had given me as a holiday gift..
100 worth of gift cards..incl a 50.00 card for B&N..
I sat in their cafe with other very friendly book-ish people
...had supper ...a mocha,panini and chips
read,bought a 30.00 book for Publishing for Children
and a sweet note book for poems with the word LOVE on it ...all on that card
and rejoiced in being a writer even more so as
the news about my novel does not look so good...still there's so much to be grateful for..
I sat there & was so happy :) and grateful

Last edited:
I am grateful that God will empower us to triumph over all enemies and obstacles.

Micah 5:9

Your hand will be lifted up in triumph over your enemies,
and all your foes will be destroyed.

Psalm 119
Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law."

I am grateful I am on my read-the-bible-in-a year path...
and am reading (and enjoying!) the daily readings sent to my email every day as a priority
which was one of my spiritual resolutions
grateful to the word of the Lord

Psalm 91:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
12 In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

I am thankful that the Lord was with another one of my nephews a 7 year old who fell six feet and was knocked unconscious while at his school. After he was transported to the hospital he awakened with seemingly no ill effects. Praise the Lord!

I am thankful that the Lord was with another one of my nephews a 7 year old who fell six feet and was knocked unconscious while at his school. After he was transported to the hospital he awakened with seemingly no ill effects. Praise the Lord!
We Thank You God....
He is indeed merciful
praying for your nephew's continued protection through the observation

Psalm 91:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
12 In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

Praise the Lord! He is able!

I recite those verses every morning that I get in to the car, especially with the dangerous driving conditions this winter.

I prayed and meditated last night and received a message that I wanted to share with you and I hope that it encourages you as much as it enouraged and blessed me.

God does NOT regret saving you and choosing you. No matter what mistakes you have made or how you have stumbled, He would still choose you because you were created for a specific purpose. If you choose to pursue this purpose, you CANNOT lose. You CANNOT lose.

I prayed and meditated last night and received a message that I wanted to share with you and I hope that it encourages you as much as it enouraged and blessed me.

God does NOT regret saving you and choosing you. No matter what mistakes you have made or how you have stumbled, He would still choose you because you were created for a specific purpose. If you choose to pursue this purpose, you CANNOT lose. You CANNOT lose.

Wow, what an encouraging message. Thank you for sharing this!

Psalm 118
CEV

4 Let every true worshiper
of the LORD shout,
"God is always merciful!"

5 When I was really hurting,
I prayed to the LORD.
He answered my prayer,
and took my worries away.

Thanking God for a surplus month and it's only the middle of the month
ALL BILLS ARE PAID....and they were backed up from last month
past and current PAID..
Historically as a self employed with most of my income subcontracted from schools
January,I am usually not just broke...but desperate and anxious with no money
....from school closings for the holidays
and I, of course do not get paid....BUT! there is a super-abundance this month
for the first time in YEARS....

I am opening God's bank account to have a tithing acct...
and buying myself in the spirit of health and enterprise...a blender,food processer,juicer,and the nu wave oven...also...adequately outfit my office with supplies

and still have surplus..
....this is truly a miracle :)
Praise God who did not abandon me

Last edited:
THANK YOU GOD FOR THE AIRPLANE CRASH THAT NOT ONLY HAD 100 PER CENT SURIVIORS BUT SURIVIORS WERE NOT SERIOUSLY HARMED

Psalm 118
CEV

4 Let every true worshiper
of the LORD shout,
"God is always merciful!"

5 When I was really hurting,
I prayed to the LORD.
He answered my prayer,
and took my worries away.

Thanking God for a surplus month and it's only the middle of the month
ALL BILLS ARE PAID....and they were backed up from last month
past and current PAID..
Historically as a self employed with most of my income subcontracted from schools
January,I am usually not just broke...but desperate and anxious with no money
....from school closings for the holidays
and I, of course do not get paid....BUT! there is a super-abundance this month
for the first time in YEARS....

I am opening God's bank account to have a tithing acct...
and buying myself in the spirit of health and enterprise...a blender,food processer,juicer,and the nu wave oven...also...adequately outfit my office with supplies

and still have surplus..
....this is truly a miracle :)
Praise God who did not abandon me
:dance7::yay::band2::bouncy:That testimony made me glad. I love your testimonies. Thanks kayte, I need that right about now.

That testimony made me glad.
thank you...:)
I can also testify something that's harder to say but when
I felt my heart race with worry... I could "feel" like warm air...
the loving arms of God saying it's going to be ALL RIGHT
HE proved that reassuring feeling to be justified..again and again

:dance7::yay::band2::bouncy:That testimony made me glad. I love your testimonies. Thanks kayte, I need that right about now.

Co-signing with plainj your testimony is a wonderful demonstration of what the Lord can and will do. And I am also blessed to have all my bills paid this month. Praise the Lord!

Back