Global Goddess Coconut Alma Hair Treatment! - On Sale

I got my 6 bottles in the mail today. lol. Let me tell you ladies....they look VERY VERY legit. I'm just saying.

I'm still figuring out what I should do with them lol

I got my 6 bottles in the mail today. lol. Let me tell you ladies....they look VERY VERY legit. I'm just saying.

I'm still figuring out what I should do with them lol

Well according to GG, they are legit just missing the neem, parabens, and shea butter.

Okay...

I got my oil today and some of it was leaking out....checked my bank account..did not see anything fishy...Has anyone else used the oil...I just keep looking at it and sighing...

Thoughts...

Is there debris floating around like GG mentioned?

I've noticed that Amerimark doesn't have the Shine treatment listed anymore. I wondered if we messed up their cash flow :rolleyes:

Well there is stuff floating in it. I assumed it was the coconut oil that had hardened some(I'm in DC and its cold here).

I have some shea butter oil. I'm thinking if I do use the oil I might use a little to give me room in the bottle then infuse some neem; add the neem oil and the shea butter oil and VIOLA! :) Parabens are bad for you hair right?

I'll try it Once. If my hair can handle flat ironing every day for an entire summer I'm sure it can handle some oil :perplexed Now that I'm thinking about it, GG just probly used the word debris to dissuade others from buying it from Amerimark. The debris is probably just the coconut oil floating around, and she probably didn't think that I would know that coconut oil hardens as it gets colder...

Last edited:
Well according to GG, they are legit just missing the neem, parabens, and shea butter.

I have no way of knowing, but I believe only the labeling and packaging are wrong. She was trying to make a sale in saying the ingredients were missing. Who would miss the ingredients and make boxes and labels to match, and then sell them as irregulars? Now she's worried about the contents? The ingredients are most likely all there too. IMO.

I have no way of knowing, but I believe only the labeling and packaging are wrong. She was trying to make a sale in saying the ingredients were missing. Who would miss the ingredients and make boxes and labels to match, and then sell them as irregulars? Now she's worried about the contents? The ingredients are most likely all there too. IMO.

So does the front of your box says there's neem oil present?

I've noticed that Amerimark doesn't have the Shine treatment listed anymore. I wondered if we messed up their cash flow :rolleyes:

As we say here in TX "Already!!!" I just feel so empowered - like we just shut them down...Like someone earlier said - I betcha an employee was supposed to dispose of it and made a quick buck....

Libra you are on it...since it is not on the site anymore- I doubt they will follow up on the email I sent them earlier this week...I will try it ONCE...

They are SO lucky they are an online versus a stand alone store!!! Would have to pull a Ma'Dear on that a**...."Pistol Grip Pump In My Lap At All Times"...I know I need to watch my manners but like my siggy states -MY HAIR IS A SERIOUS MATTER!

Well my "sisters" I will let you know how my hair turns out tomorrow as I am going to try it tonight under a heat cap

My box and bottle both talk about the Neem and Shea Butter Oil but neither are listed in the ingredients.

I like the idea that all the ingredients are there but the box & bottle label were wrong so GG had to scratch them. I wish I had a CSI kit so I could put a drop of the oil in and all the ingredients show up. lol

As we say here in TX "Already!!!" I just feel so empowered - like we just shut them down...Like someone earlier said - I betcha an employee was supposed to dispose of it and made a quick buck....

Libra you are on it...since it is not on the site anymore- I doubt they will follow up on the email I sent them earlier this week...I will try it ONCE...

They are SO lucky they are an online versus a stand alone store!!! Would have to pull a Ma'Dear on that a**...."Pistol Grip Pump In My Lap At All Times"...I know I need to watch my manners but like my siggy states -MY HAIR IS A SERIOUS MATTER!

Well my "sisters" I will let you know how my hair turns out tomorrow as I am going to try it tonight under a heat cap

Girl you are too crazy :lachen: OT: Ahhh, Tx....I miss my homeland. I should have went back for college. Don't know what I was thinking going all the way up here with these Northerners...

I don't think you ladies are understanding...you aren't just signed up for a subscription out of no where because you buy something from them. If you take advantage of that $10 off your next offer advertisement (which I didn't see) then you will be signed up for a monthly subscription which it states in the fine print. Many popular LEGIT sites use that same thing...fredericks.com amazon.com buy.com you just hit no thanks and keep it moving.

Also if I had an expensive a$# product out and a site had it deeply deeply discounted of course I would be like oh that's not the real thing or it's fake and no telling what's in it to convince people not to buy it and buy stuff from ME so I can make MORE money come on yall be serious look at what's really going on here.
You summed up how I feel very well. No, I have no extra 'mystery charges' on my account. Yes, I am happy with my purchase with no regrets. Off to wash and oil my hair.

Girl you are too crazy :lachen: OT: Ahhh, Tx....I miss my homeland. I should have went back for college. Don't know what I was thinking going all the way up here with these Northerners...

Girl...TX is not going anywhere...You exposed to so much more (not slighting Texas) but you know what I mean...Do ya thing while you are getting that degree chica!

Off topic - you I am tired!!! I could not find my bottle of oil and I accidently put it in the fridge thinking I was putting the baby bottle in there :wallbash:.....anyway - It is solid and white...now what????

Girl...TX is not going anywhere...You exposed to so much more (not slighting Texas) but you know what I mean...Do ya thing while you are getting that degree chica!

Off topic - you I am tired!!! I could not find my bottle of oil and I accidently put it in the fridge thinking I was putting the baby bottle in there :wallbash:.....anyway - It is solid and white...now what????

You could run it under some warm water or fill a bowl with warm water and let it sit for a while. I do that with my coconut oil.

Mine too so I put one of the bottles in the microwave for a couple of seconds and the white cloud/debris/flakes disappeared.

Thankfully you didnt give it to your baby.

You summed up how I feel very well. No, I have no extra 'mystery charges' on my account. Yes, I am happy with my purchase with no regrets. Off to wash and oil my hair.

same here!

I have not gotten my order yet, but I am quite excited about it and glad I got in on it.

GG is just mad that people are buying the cheaper version that they rejected.

I am glad to take my bottles of their hands!

I got my 6 bottles yesterday :) And my refund was posted today. :) :)

And I'm kind of excited about my product too. I'm taking a bottle to leave at my friends house.

The box does say neem oil. It is not listed as an ingredient.

Also, I used the oil on my daughters hair this morning and it is still shining. I like the oil. I have not used it enough to give a complete review.

Too bad if Amerimark pulled the item, I think the people from Global Goddess lied because someone noticed the flaw. Too bad.:nono:

If I can't get it for dirt cheap anymore, 9.99 is not bad for ebay, it's still not $45.:grin:

No fears ladies...I used this today as a pre-poo...poo-ed, conditioned...airdried and then put a little on myends....My hair was easy to detangle...actually there were no tangles..I lost maybe three hairs...and my hair is soft....I think this oil is a keeper...at least for me....:grin:

Last edited:
Back