Global Goddess Coconut Alma Hair Treatment! - On Sale

You summed up how I feel very well. No, I have no extra 'mystery charges' on my account. Yes, I am happy with my purchase with no regrets. Off to wash and oil my hair.

Aiiight...I'm gonna use on Saturday...:yep:

I got my bottles and didn't want to comment again until I got them.
No mystery charges and...I swear these are some seriously elaborate bootleg bottles.... I feel fine with my purchase as well.

Oooh, I know Shalini must be salty got her name on the bottle and box and everythang. And that barcode on the box looks really professional. The bootleggers did an excellent job. :yep:

I'm dealing with craziness at work and don't have time for a bunch of mixing and separate purchases at the moment...this solved it for me for 14 bucks. I'm cool. Hells, I'm mad I didn't go ahead and get a couple of more bottles :ohwell:...

and i started to buy this(as it was the first oil i wanted when i started this journey) glad i didnt.
hope you ladies enjoy the oil and have nothing bad happen to your cc.

I received my oil earlier this week and so far I love it. I used it as a prepoo and then added it to my deep conditioner as well. I swear my hair has never been so soft! Of course I can't really judge a product until I use it for awhile, but so far I am very happy (especially for the price).

I didn't have any additional charges on my account and all of my bottles of oils came leak free and intact. :grin:

I emailed Global Goddess and this is what I received:

Dear Libra08 -

Thank you so much for contacting us. We will definitely look into this as this is not our approved formulation and product. It looks like someone is selling a rejected batch which makes me very unhappy since I pride myself on providing you and all of our customers with only the best formulations. This one does not contain Neem and was rejected due to floating debris in the oil. Please let your friends know not to purchase it as we can not guarantee what it will do to your hair.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you contacting us. To thank you and because we truly understand everyone's financial situation during these times, please accept my offer for 25% off anything on our site. Type in Coupon Code - Oil.

All the best,
Shalini

Oh for freaking crying out loud!!! I didn't check back to this thread as people were just chatting about how many they bought, etc... I finally have some dagnabbitall hair and some bootleg **** is fixing to melt it off :swearing:. If we come across any information that something we are exposed to is potentially hazardous, we should post it as a new thread or a STICKY. We have one about every other thing known to mankind. I only spent $9 but it is $9 that they are going to return to me. I used it yesterday as a pre-poo. I thought the floaters were solidified coconut oil.

Oh for freaking crying out loud!!! I didn't check back to this thread as people were just chatting about how many they bought, etc... I finally have some dagnabbitall hair and some bootleg **** is fixing to melt it off :swearing:. If we come across any information that something we are exposed to is potentially hazardous, we should post it as a new thread or a STICKY. We have one about every other thing known to mankind. I only spent $9 but it is $9 that they are going to return to me. I used it yesterday as a pre-poo. I thought the floaters were solidified coconut oil.

I'm pretty sure it is...
but some may feel it is some other unknown substance ...

If I go bald, I'll be sure to update...

Okay I am TOTALLY loving this oil.

I just rubbed some in and I love the way it feels. Not overly greasy. And the oil is not too thin.

I got mine and they are all solid (from being out in the cold mailbox).

But after sitting in my warm house (and on the stove under the light) for a few hours it is clear, coconut melted.

I love it. Great deal.

what's her name is just mad that these went for $4.50.

She knows this dang oil is not worth no $45.00 :lol: And Amerimark knows, too.

I am quite happy with my purchase.

And LOL @ this: I got a Beauty Boutique (eta Amerimark) catalog in the mail today. On the first page was this oil (limited supply it said :lol:). I know women all over the country are logging in to get some and gonna be pissed when they realize those ishs are sold out. :lol:

Okay I am TOTALLY loving this oil.

I just rubbed some in and I love the way it feels. Not overly greasy. And the oil is not too thin.

I got mine and they are all solid (from being out in the cold mailbox).

But after sitting in my warm house (and on the stove under the light) for a few hours it is clear, coconut melted.

I love it. Great deal.

what's her name is just mad that these went for $4.50.

She knows this dang oil is not worth no $45.00 :lol: And Amerimark knows, too.

I am quite happy with my purchase.

And LOL @ this: I got a Beauty Boutique (eta Amerimark) catalog in the mail today. On the first page was this oil (limited supply it said :lol:). I know women all over the country are logging in to get some and gonna be pissed when they realize those ishs are sold out. :lol:

ROAR!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol:

Girl, I was TRIPPIN' when I saw that oil in the catalog. :lol:

Yall I am mad at the reviews on HSN.

They are funny actually. But expected. I would feel like crap if I paid $45 for some oil and expecting $45 hair product results. It is just a nice oil. Nothing to spend $45 on and not too expect too much.

We all know how oils can work and what they are used for. So many people (especially some um, clear folks) don't know. She pumps this out as some miracle product. It is just some oil. Some of those chicks on HSN sound like they need a deep condition with a heat cap or something. Not a little oil.

But, again, for the price you would expect more. NOPE. It is a nice oil. Worth the $4.50 I paid for it, yes, maybe even a bit more. But not $45.

What's her face needs to stop trippin. :lol:

Last edited:

what I saw....

Item is No Longer Available. Try your search again or browse the product categories below.

:look:

Y'all, I used some last night for a pre-laxer. I also put some Chi Silk Infusion on top to seal it in. I got my relaxer this morning and my hair feels and looks good....better than ever.

I received my oil earlier this week and so far I love it. I used it as a prepoo and then added it to my deep conditioner as well. I swear my hair has never been so soft! Of course I can't really judge a product until I use it for awhile, but so far I am very happy (especially for the price).

I didn't have any additional charges on my account and all of my bottles of oils came leak free and intact. :grin:
It's about the same for me. I love it and I have been using it for two days. My braidout ponytail is hot. Even the dh commented on how it looks today. I used it to seal after I moisturized my hair. I love coconut oil so this was right up my alley. Still happy with my purchase.
I'm pretty sure it is...
but some may feel it is some other unknown substance ...

If I go bald, I'll be sure to update...
:look: Yeah, me too. :giggle:

I think the "BOOTLEGGERS" did an EXCELLENT job!!!!

GG is just hot under the collar 'cause the stuff went like hotcakes.

They messed up, but we got hold of some--which they didn't mean to happen.

I've used this stuff EVERYDAY since I got it . I'm glad I got 6!!! It's making my hair shiny and soft. People are wondering if this hair is all me.....

Don't regret it one bit:)

So are you all leaving your extra bottles in your regular hair supply stash or are you putting the extras in the fridge?

So are you all leaving your extra bottles in your regular hair supply stash or are you putting the extras in the fridge?

The fridge. I also do that with the Vatika Frosting I just got. I figure if its all natural and I'm not using it right now its better off in the fridge. It sure can't hurt.

^^^^ Good question. How are ya'll storing your extras?

I will keep mine under the bathroom sink...when I accidentally placed one in the fridge and it solidified...I don't think it would harm it either way.

I do believe we have hit the mother-lode!!! This is stuff is pretty good - I am considering adding this to my relaxer in March or April - I got six bottles...so far so good!

I got my shipment the other day, but haven't used yet. I got 6 bottles for under $30 including shipping so even if I just use it as a body oil, its a pretty good deal for me.

Actually, I think I'll use it as a body oil today.:yep:

I'm so jealous of you all! Mine shipped on Weds. I really hope I get it soon. I hope I get it today because I just did a henna treatment, and it would go along perfectly with some amla oil.

Some of the coconut oil in my bottle will not melt at room temp, but they will if I heat it for a few secs in the microwave or with hot water.

Maybe that is why she did not want to sell them??

I really like this oil. I think I am set for oils for a long time now.

what I saw....

Item is No Longer Available. Try your search again or browse the product categories below.

:look:

I ordered mine when I first saw this thread earlier this week. Some other stuff I ordered came today, with a note that the oil was back-ordered, so I guess I missed out. :wallbash:

For any of the ladies who tried to cancel your orders, and the company said it had already shipped, I'll buy some from you.

I received my package today! I am very happy with my purchase. I just massaged some onto my scalp and throughout my hair. It's a really nice oil. :yep:

^^^^ Good question. How are ya'll storing your extras?
Avaya and Sernity_Peace........I just store mine in my supply stash. I hate hard oil and I know this will go solid in the fridge.:perplexed
About how much are you using?
I used enough to seal my full head of hair. I dont know a true amount, but I use like I use the rest of my oils. (Maybe a couple palms full) HTH

I think the "BOOTLEGGERS" did an EXCELLENT job!!!!

GG is just hot under the collar 'cause the stuff went like hotcakes.

They messed up, but we got hold of some--which they didn't mean to happen.

I've used this stuff EVERYDAY since I got it . I'm glad I got 6!!! It's making my hair shiny and soft. People are wondering if this hair is all me.....

Don't regret it one bit:)

Showoff.... :lol:

I'm mad at myself now, especially now that I have it marinating on my head...:wallbash: will make do with the three I got :ohwell:

Some of the coconut oil in my bottle will not melt at room temp, but they will if I heat it for a few secs in the microwave or with hot water.

Maybe that is why she did not want to sell them??

I really like this oil. I think I am set for oils for a long time now.

Yeah, mine didn't melt at room temp either but I took the cap off and put it in the microwave for 20 seconds. Be careful though because once the oil melts all the way the bottle is full up to the top.

I tried the oil as a body oil today and I really like it. It absorbs well and isn't greasy but it gave me a nice sheen...especially my legs.

Back