Global Goddess Coconut Alma Hair Treatment! - On Sale

I used it tonite and to tell you the truth its no different than any other light oil to me nothing special, I'm glad I didnt pay 45.00 for it because I would be highly pissed, personally I like vatika better its just something about vatika and I love it

I am still really loving this oil (especially for the discounted price).

It seems like no matter how much of the oil I put on my hair, my hair does not get greasy. Mind you, I am not putting tons and tons...but with the oil I used before I could tell when I used too much because my hair got greasy. It seems like this oil mixture absorbs into my hair much better than the previous oils I used. I love it! :grin:

I guess the real test will be how I feel about the oil in a month or two.

Hi,
Any ladies that got in on this deal still loving this oil like me? I love, love, love this oil!

I'm very happy with it. I'm glad I bought more than one bottle, I told my husband about my great deal and he's using one of my bottles. It's making his hair very soft.

I haven't had the chance to use use it because I've been doing twist-outs instead of braidouts. I might do a braidout next week sometime. I really hope my hair loves this oil as well.

I don't know what the difference is whether it was the Aussie Moist conditioner I used or this oil but my hair was actually soft at the end of day after being under my doorag all day at work normally it's all hard and crunchy even with all my leave ins.

^ I just converted to Aussie Moist. I absolutely LOVE it! The smell, the way it makes my hair feel, and how soft it was! Maybe its a winning combo for your hair.

Hi,
Any ladies that got in on this deal still loving this oil like me? I love, love, love this oil!

Yes I am loving this oil. I am glad I got in on the deal.

I will not pay the regular price for it, but I have enough to last a LONG time. But the time these run out I will have my eye set on some other oil to try anyway.

This was a great opportunity to try something new. :yep:

^ I just converted to Aussie Moist. I absolutely LOVE it! The smell, the way it makes my hair feel, and how soft it was! Maybe its a winning combo for your hair.

I just converted too!!! I love it. I even washed DHs hair with it.

I'm not a fan of the smell, but I like it. Just a drop or two works wonders.

I love this stuff...fake or not. I only ordered 3 bottles, wished I'd ordered 6, but I'm super pleased. :yep:

It's great for my wash-n-go's and makes an awesome pre-poo.

I love this stuff...fake or not. I only ordered 3 bottles, wished I'd ordered 6, but I'm super pleased. :yep:

It's great for my wash-n-go's and makes an awesome pre-poo.

Came in to say that I too am still loving my got jacked for bootleg oil :yep:
Also mad that I only ordered 3 :ohwell: Wish I had got jacked for more...

I have been loving this oil on my new growth!

Y'all still talking about this oil???? LOL that's funny.

WOW! I thought this thread wouldve been done with by now.

Carry on everyone...............

Last edited:
Okay I read the first page a couple of middle pages and this page. Sounds like the boot leg is the bomb too!! Is that true ladies?

Okay I read the first page a couple of middle pages and this page. Sounds like the boot leg is the bomb too!! Is that true ladies?

It's actually not bootleg the owner (Global Goddess) just said it was to discourage the sale of it since it was so cheap and she obviously wasn't going to be the one profiting for it. This oil is the bomb! Glad I ordered 6 wish I would have ordered 12 like some chicks on here.​

I FINALLY received my oils a couple of days ago. The shipping time was horrible!!! Customer service said they use 4th class shipping. I didn't even know there was such a thing.
As far as the oil, it's good but DEFINITELY not worth $45!:nono:
It's just a light oil that any of us could've mixed up. Personally, I like the Hairveda Avosoya oil which is a light oil as well and I'm not a Hairveda Stan.
Plain ole vatika ot coconut oil would be just asgood as the gobal goddess oil.

I used my oil for the first time and I love it! I'm glad I purchased a few bottles, and now I really wish that I had actually gotten 6. I don't think it's miraculous, but I do love it thus far. It's totally worth the $4.50...maybe even $10...but certainly not $45!

There's 6 bottles for sale in the product exchange forum for$4.50each. Its been there for a long time. I don't think its been purchased yet.

Just bumping - anyone still using their oil(s)???

I still use mine..I love it. I use it overnight when i baggie my ponytail. My ends don't dry out like they used to and I noticed fewer split ends. All the rumors/concerns that were floating around about it being a bad batch or bootleg, and I'm like, hey it works fine so it's all good. Never got any illegitimate charges on my card, so all in all, was a good buy for me. ::yep:

I'm still using mine. I was using it as a pree-poo/hot oil treatment and sometimes a sealant. I added the rest of my first bottle to my conditioner and I really liked that as well. Still have 5 more bottles to use.:grin:

I use it on my skin and use a little bit in my relaxer - I really like it - I also use it as a hot oil treatment - I have not had any issues with it at all... I am glad I bought the 6 bottles - this will last me for a long time - I barely use 1/2 of my bottle (I don't use it often)

*just being nosy to see who had comments in the
'those dumb chicks who got jacked for their money buying bootleg ish' thread*

*I see I missed out on the extra bootleg bottles in the exchange forum... a few days too late... oh well...*

I ordered a bottle of this oil directly from the Global Goddess website. I used a 25% off coupon code that I found on Facebook, so it cost me $33 instead of the original $45.

I have to say that I am not impressed. The product is mostly sunflower oil and safflower oil, with the Ayurvedic ingredients way down on the list. It also contains 3 parabens. I contacted Global Goddess today to get a Return Authorization form.

Had I paid $4.50, I would be very pleased with this product--it's lightweight, smells good, and I like the packaging. But I don't appreciate them charging this RIDICULOUS price and trying to pass the oil off like it's highly concentrated with magical ingredients. It's not. These are not rare, hard-to-find ingredients...it's basically just a bottle of plain ol' natural oils that are available anywhere, for a much better price. :rolleyes:

Back