Global Goddess Coconut Alma Hair Treatment! - On Sale

I ordered a bottle of this oil directly from the Global Goddess website. I used a 25% off coupon code that I found on Facebook, so it cost me $33 instead of the original $45.

I have to say that I am not impressed. The product is mostly sunflower oil and safflower oil, with the Ayurvedic ingredients way down on the list. It also contains 3 parabens. I contacted Global Goddess today to get a Return Authorization form.

Had I paid $4.50, I would be very pleased with this product--it's lightweight, smells good, and I like the packaging. But I don't appreciate them charging this RIDICULOUS price and trying to pass the oil off like it's highly concentrated with magical ingredients. It's not. These are not rare, hard-to-find ingredients...it's basically just a bottle of plain ol' natural oils that are available anywhere, for a much better price. :rolleyes:

It really isn't worth $45. I cannot believe they can put that price tag on it and feel good about themselves.

So with that warning on her site why hasn't she sued the other companies for using her name? Isnt that counterfeit or tradmark infringment? Or something? I just dont believe her.

Oh and yeah I got my 12 @ 4.50 each

I'm pretty sure it is...
but some may feel it is some other unknown substance ...

If I go bald, I'll be sure to update...

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl, you are stooopid! I'm finally reading this thread because I have a discount code: lucky7 (save 35%) and I'm trying to decide if I want to get it or not.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl, you are stooopid! I'm finally reading this thread because I have a discount code: lucky7 (save 35%) and I'm trying to decide if I want to get it or not.

hmm...35%...retails for 45 - so that would put sticker price at around 30?

I lurves it...for four fiddy...but I don't know if I would like it THAT much for 30....

just sayin...don't hit me:look:.

Good luck on finding a deal though..:yep:

ETA: I still have hair on my head after use...

This thread is so deep.

Wow:nono:.

I have learned a good lesson and I didn't even order anything.

Then why in the h** didn't they throw this batch out?!?! They knew d*** well they were going to sell this stuff at a very cheap price to whoever bought it and really thought that the American public would not question it. They could not sell it because of the "debris", bottled it and forgot the other ingredient(s), or for whatever reason, so what do you do...cut your losses and sell it to some small time retailer so the loss will not be that exorbitant and you can still write it off.

It is just like buying some irregular draws or something from Marshalls, TJ Maxx but at least those retailers indicate they are "irregular"....

I don't think you ladies are understanding...you aren't just signed up for a subscription out of no where because you buy something from them. If you take advantage of that $10 off your next offer advertisement (which I didn't see) then you will be signed up for a monthly subscription which it states in the fine print. Many popular LEGIT sites use that same thing...fredericks.com amazon.com buy.com you just hit no thanks and keep it moving.

Also if I had an expensive a$# product out and a site had it deeply deeply discounted of course I would be like oh that's not the real thing or it's fake and no telling what's in it to convince people not to buy it and buy stuff from ME so I can make MORE money come on yall be serious look at what's really going on here.​

Thank God I read this before I ordered and I hope all you ladies get your money back in a timely fashion!

all i can say is wow ... & i'm only halfway through & this thread ...

all i can say is wow ... & i'm only halfway through & this thread ...

:lol: @tkj....

*folks made it deeper than it really was... I didn't know 4.50 for oils was that serious either......*

*enjoy the rest of the thread ;*

*it made me losing 500 dollars in a cab more palatable getting jacked for 14 dollars*

:lol: @tkj....

*folks made it deeper than it really was... I didn't know 4.50 for oils was that serious either......*

*enjoy the rest of the thread ;*

*it made me losing 500 dollars in a cab more palatable getting jacked for 14 dollars*

Amen.
I bought it, I've used it, I like it, its just oil.

I'm finally reading this thread because I have a discount code: lucky7 (save 35%) and I'm trying to decide if I want to get it or not.
I had a 25% discount code, too, so I went ahead and bought it. I wish I hadn't. It's no better and no worse than any other oil blend I've used, so it isn't worth the $33 or whatever I paid. I prefer the Hairveda Cocasta oil.

*Hee hee hee* I was online today looking to see if I could find some more of this stuff at the really cheap price. I remembered this thread and just had to read it again. Ahh the memories. :lachen: I am still using and liking my cheapie knockoff/bootleg/illegitimate stepchild oil.

*Hee hee hee* I was online today looking to see if I could find some more of this stuff at the really cheap price. I remembered this thread and just had to read it again. Ahh the memories. :lachen: I am still using and liking my cheapie knockoff/bootleg/illegitimate stepchild oil.

:lol:

I'm salty I'm down to my last bottle...:ohwell:

Mad at myself I didn't get gangsta with the purchasing...so unlike me..:wallbash:

Only one more bottle left :crying3:! Why did I sell that other one on ebay :wallbash:?!?! I really like this stuff.

Back