Girlfriend Refused To Be Exclusive Until Her Boyfriend Proposed

I haven't read Kat's book, but I've gaff and liked a few of her articles. She was recommended by some people on this forum.

This is the article she wrote about how her method differs from Rori.

http://katarinaphang.com/how-my-method-differs-to-rori-rayes/

I'd love to know what you think. I may end up getting her book.

At the end of the day, I think some of these methods appeal to different personalities. I like to take what resonates with me.

I agree. There are SO many relationship gurus out there now. I am grateful to this forum for opening my eyes to a lot of this information. I usually go by who resonates with me and with their presentation. Of course cost is a factor too. I'm willing to spend any amount of money on myself because I know I'm worth the investment, but I do think some of these gurus are only about their coins LOL. Some of what Kat says resonates. I like RR too but will just stick with the free book for now that someone generously posted.

Say it again Sis! The most beautiful man I ever met wanted to marry me and have babies. Problem was, I had to speak to him like a child. That poor man was beautiful but dumb as a rock. I had to explain every word over two syllables to him. SMH, we would have had the most beautiful dumb babies in the world. Children just walking around bumping into walls and sh*t cause they following their dumb arse daddy. I couldn't do ya'll. I just couldn't. :cry3:

This couple right here is equally yoked. And good for her for doing it right and getting what she wants.

...you just made my whole monday morning! *sips coffee* Yes you did.

tumblr_inline_or3uudjlwp1snpwmx_540.gif

I'm sitting here like wait.. what?????

Like there's no way a penis under a certain amt of inches can even touch your gspo

I liked what she had to say in this video:

I agree with her but to a certain exstinct. Nothing is wrong with the woman initiating. Now when that man doesn't respond back then move on.

My hoe cousin taught me if I want a man then go and get him or go talk to him. It has worked this far. Beta's and some Alpha's like this.

I made the first contact with Dh and he responded. Jessica biel made the move on Justin and got her ring.

Old classmates told me I didn't look approachable, So I took that coupled with my cousin's advice.

I agree with her but to a certain exstinct. Nothing is wrong with the woman initiating. Now when that man doesn't respond back then move on.

My hoe cousin taught me if I want a man then go and get him or go talk to him. It has worked this far. Beta's and some Alpha's like this.

I made the first contact with Dh and he responded. Jessica biel made the move on Justin and got her ring.

Old classmates told me I didn't look approachable, So I took that coupled with my cousin's advice.

I think it's more of an exception than the rule when the woman leads and it works out...I think the point she's making is a masculine energy man will pursue. If he's not pursuing, he's not in his masculine, not interested or there's something else going on. I think if a woman wants to pursue or initiate she has to realize she's taking on a risk that is typically assumed by men...and she may be leading for the duration of the relationship. Different strokes for different folks though. There's no one size fits all :yep:

:lachen: Maybe Zaynab needs to get into the relationship coaching/guru game too.

What she said make a lot of sense right? Like its SO simple! Why do we sorry about men who aren't worrying about us? Turn that energy right back to yourself.
Wait who is streaming stealing from me :lol:

Why do I feel like someone posted one of her dating advice videos in another thread? Do her and the Katerina lady have a similar look or am I thinking of someone else?

I did post one of her videos in this thread a few pages back. Not sure if she was also posted in another thread? I like her style.

Back