Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

OOOKKAAY! Why am I just now seeing this thread? BEST THREAD EVER! LOL. I'm over here reading like this like an Eric Jerome Dickey Novel.:blush:

This is a great story. I know how it is to meet people online and I am so happy for you that this worked out! You're a very pretty woman and from what I can see he is handsome as well. You said he's coming to see you in 2 weeks??? SUBSCRIBING!!

Actually he is changing his flight to next week as we speak. He's feining and so am I. Oh and I added another pic of him.

wait now ya'll got me started. I am just having fun and will be deleting these shortly. But sometimes 44 looks a lot like 30...so yeah I'm just bragging now.
thats fine just make sure u dont delete the thread u dont wan to waste a chapter in your book:lachen:

:yep:

I've been lurking in this thread for a couple days. Great retelling OP and thanks for the pics you guys make a cute couple.

I just went through this whole thread just smiling away at this story. It's so beautiful! And both of yall are beautiful too. Please post some pics of yall together and I wanna hear the rest! I also wanna know what happened between that couch and 6:30pm:blush::yep:....so um, if there's a PM list, put me on it too!:look::lachen:

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter...*eats popcorn*

why was your weekend the best thing that ever happened to me? lol i am soooooh happy for you...:yep:

....... why ppl gotta pay at that site... they had sum cuties lol

LOL! :lachen: I know when I read the bowlegged part, I knew what was up. Just pull the panties to the side. :blush: OOPS, i mean. Sit nicely with your hands in your lap. :lachen:

Great thread Eliza! Much happiness to you.

You are so so bad. And what is it about that "to the side" that makes us crazy?

I just went through this whole thread just smiling away at this story. It's so beautiful! And both of yall are beautiful too. Please post some pics of yall together and I wanna hear the rest! I also wanna know what happened between that couch and 6:30pm:blush::yep:....so um, if there's a PM list, put me on it too!:look::lachen:

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter...*eats popcorn*

Believe it or not, we did not stop and take not one. But I promise we will when he gets here.

I'm so glad you had such a great weekend

Thx for the detailed account...I was zipping through these pages trying to get to each new installment :lachen:

Ladies thank you for all the nice comments. I was really joking about the bragging part. We all got work to do. Just the fact that he is on now trying to find an earlier flight has got me wanting to skip dinner and do 95-15 situps.

Ya'll really know how to make a girl feel loved. Okay, well I gotta go delete those pics. I would truly hate it for his sister to be on here. I promise to take some of both of us and sneak ya'll a peak.

Bye now.

Last edited:
Glad I made it to see the pics then. Great story.... he sounds too sweet and ya'll make such a cute couple!!!

You need to like.... send a copy to that site you met on (edited to make it G-rated of course lol). I would bet you money that their membership increases like.... 200% lol.

Federale, now you look like the type of cop I'd wanna run into..you look as though you have a heart-looks like you'd let a sista off with a stern warning..cute and good body too..you go Miss Thang!!!

Thanks Brooklyn and that's exactly why I need to get out of law enforcement. Everytime it came to cuffing a sister I just wanted to take her out back and say run chile run, git outta hea and don't come back.

But when it came to locking up the pedophiles and bank fraud folks, who were all white males by the way. I was like I'ma about to throw you in this cell and throw this key in the ocean. Good luck on finding it.

I have had to put some fine brothers away. Mostly due to credit card jobs. I was like....dang why...just tell me why?

Last edited:
This thread had me on the edge of my seat!!!! I am supposed to be doing research and here I am on LHCF.

What a fantastic weekend..... I wish you the best.

Gurl, I was supposed to be getting my kids ready for field day tomorrow. This was supposed to be just a quick LHCF check, but I ran into this thread. I haven't been able to stop reading. This is a beautiful story and I wish you all the best.

I agree with the other ladies, you should be a writer. This is definately a "page" turner. I can't wait to read what happens next!:yep:

Now, because of you and country, instead of getting the few hours of sleep I desprately need, I am inspired to roll DH over and make it clap.:blush::look::grin:

Ciao for now ladies.

Back