Ex sending money

It's a recession. You keep that money, honey. Shoo... if you don't want it, I'll send you my bank info and you can transfer it to ME. I am unemployed and I need all the cash I can get.

Well, if anything, keep it to fund your product junkyism...:yep:

Free money in the recession! Like you have yo ask if you should keep it?....He has the right to think what he wants when comes to the possibility of the two of you getting back together but it doesnt mean it will happen(unless you want it to..) Enjoy the $$ whiles its still coming!

I see I'm doing things ALL wrong cause I've never had anyone put money (or even OFFER to put money) into my bank account. Wow. I'm tripping over a dude offering to buy me a TV and y'all got EX'S deposting money on the regular "just because". *high five* Anyway, I have a hard time accepting "gifts" from men (even when there is no physical relationship) so while I'm telling you to keep the money, I don't know if I actually would. I'd feel compelled to pay it back for fear of the guy expecting something in return or holding it over my head.

Anyway...I have learned from this thread that if in fact I come across a guy who wants to deposit money into my account and I'm willing to accept it - I need to have another side account. Def. don't want him all up in my main accounts.

Back