Loaning Money to an Ex?

He asked for $850. From what I understand, it was to pay for his car repairs.

I wanted to ask you guys what's a KANG? I've seen it in several threads in I'm curious.
Victory1
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=556929

Get ready for some big laughs and truths!

I said no after saying yes. He actually called me yesterday and apologized for ever asking me to borrow money. He talked to friends and reassured me that he saw were he went wrong and promise never to ask me for anything ever again!:lol: I was thinking, you had to talk to friends to see that was a punk move? Anyway, my best friend who also is my cousin decided to share the story with her brother; so I've been getting phone calls from guy cousins all day and they have not been pretty.
One of them said that even though he was sorry and has regrets but the fact that he went there showed that we were "unevenly yoke" (biblical) due to the fact that he lacked pride and I had a abundance of it. He said both are bad but we have no happy median and I would be wasting my time since he would not be someone I would respect. Basically, he said to leave the past in the past in this case!
I wouldn't count on him never asking you for money again. He's just backed off to lick his wounds and sharpen his game for the next time he asks to borrow money.

He's not a friend; he's a KANG!

How triflin'

GET HIM OUT OF YOUR LIFE!

My ex came into town from St. Louis one day and decided to pop up and contact me. We hang out and a few days later he asked me for some money. Who the hell goes out of town without any money? He said his bank was having problems and his "check" has not posted to his account yet, and that he would pay me back as soon as it posted.
I gave him a $1.00 :look: he can never say I didn't give him anything.
I think he is still a bit bitter about that.

DrC that was a good one! One buck kneegrow all youz get is one buck! hahaha
OP I'm glad you didn't fall for that bs. As the other ladies stated he has no pride and probably is a gigoho/gigolo.

Back