Ex sending money

My ex who did me DIRTY...keeps putting money in my bank account...

If your no good ex sent you money would you accept it?

Keep in mind...he recently started dating someone and claims he's sending the money as a friend, although he knows we eventually will be 2gether(B.S.)...he tells me I don't have to talk to him...just keep the money because I'm in school...

it would depend on how badly I needed it and what type of situation he was in. I also wouldn't talk to him just keep the money and k.i.m.

He's sending the money because he believes it will "buy" him a place in your life when he feels he is ready to "settle down". I say let the fool believe what the hell he wants, and have a good ole time spending that cheddar. Now if you feel it morally a problem to do this, he is showing his character. As in you can be bought. If you can't get what you want out of it, then tell him no thanks and open a new account. Either way you win. He's not someone you should consider as a long term partner. He ain't right, and somehow he will pay.

Decide what you want. Don't be giving up the cooch coupons, and use the paper to glam it up for someone deserving. You can thank him on the flip side for helping assist you in finding the one for you. No hard feelings! :lachen::lachen:

Once it hits my account, that's it. Too bad and so sad especially for an ex. Yes, this has happened to me quite a few times and yes I accepted it. I know this might sound incredibly selfish but why wouldn't want to keep "free money?" Lol

I might have had a different response if you hadn't said he did you dirty. Believe me, play him to the left and see just how much more he gone come sniffin.

Good Luck

He's sending the money because he believes it will "buy" him a place in your life when he feels he is ready to "settle down". I say let the fool believe what the hell he wants, and have a good ole time spending that cheddar. Now if you feel it morally a problem to do this, he is showing his character. As in you can be bought. If you can't get what you want out of it, then tell him no thanks and open a new account. Either way you win. He's not someone you should consider as a long term partner. He ain't right, and somehow he will pay.

Decide what you want. Don't be giving up the cooch coupons, and use the paper to glam it up for someone deserving. You can thank him on the flip side for helping assist you in finding the one for you. No hard feelings! :lachen::lachen:

LOL...he kept leaving voicemails asking me if there's anything I needed...like wth? he must be trying 2 hold his spot open...

I wouldn't want him knowing my bank account number. Also...what if that money is from some kind of shady source? I wouldn't want any parts of it. Could it be from a shady source?

I wouldn't want him knowing my bank account number. Also...what if that money is from some kind of shady source? I wouldn't want any parts of it. Could it be from a shady source?

he transfers it from his account...so lets hope not...he has it from when we were 2gether...and idk if he misplaced it...bcuz he recently sent me a check...

Dang he sent you a check? He is really trying to keep the ties huh? Well, like another OP said, don't give up the cookie...

Question though, does he have the capacity to go psycho if he doesn't get anything in return for his "deposits?"

Dang he sent you a check? He is really trying to keep the ties huh? Well, like another OP said, don't give up the cookie...

Question though, does he have the capacity to go psycho if he doesn't get anything in return for his "deposits?"

Not unless there's a side 2 him I haven't seen...

And he def wont b gettin any goodies...

Why does he have your bank account #? If you are troubled why don't you change it? No, i would not accept the money, rather you likely can't give it back so i'd probably just change my account#. This sounds creepy...

If he was sending checks or leaving money in your mailbox or something, I'd say cool.

But your ex SHOULD NOT still have access to your bank account. :nono:

If he was sending checks or leaving money in your mailbox or something, I'd say cool.

But your ex SHOULD NOT still have access to your bank account. :nono:

yea...I guess he just kept it in his records...but I think he recently lost it bcuz he sent a check...

I'll take u ladies advice n change it...just 2 b safe.

just because someone has your bank account number they cant see ur balance or take money out, you have to authorize them and add them to your account, so unless he knows your social security number you should be fine regarding him actually taking money out.

just because someone has your bank account number they cant see ur balance or take money out, you have to authorize them and add them to your account, so unless he knows your social security number you should be fine regarding him actually taking money out.

Negative. A crook can use your account number and call to get the routing number then pay a bill or something. I'm gon need you to stay on top of these thieves. Ha!

My ex from like 2 yrs ago does this too but It was only because I had money problems and he offered. He asks from time to time....i half heart say no but he transfers it anyway. He's in Iraq and has a girl that posts on his facebook but I really dont care. He says its as friends ...

I say take the money and i agree on opening another account and make it your main account and make the one he has your "deposit" account ;-)

What do these checks say?

Does he write something in the the "for" section? Like loan or gift, etc.? In case he wants to use those checks as a paper trail to try to get the money back.

:nono: I fear this won't end well. I can understand wanting to keep the money, but really he should have no ability to touch your funds in any way. I think just to be safe you should close this account down once you have another account up. It's just better that way.

He does expect some coochie, now or in the future, and that could be problematic later on. I say cut him loose now, you'd probably end up willing to PAY double what he gave you to avoid the headache he'll be down the road when he's ready to settle up your "debts" with him.

I would keep the money.
That'll teach him that just because he deposits money in someone's account doesn't mean that person will talk to him.

My ex still puts money in my account just because. :grin:
I have NO problem with that. LOL!

Back