EKOMBA END OF YEAR COLONIX AND HAIR UPDATES ! happy new year to all!!!

OMGGG, EKOMBA YOUR PROGRESS IS AMAZING!!!!! YOU ARE THE TRUE DEFINITION OF AN INSPIRATION! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! YOUR NEW BODY AND HAIR ARE BOTH ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFULL!

Thank you all ladies!!!!:D :) :p i look up to all of you! SO many hair inspirations Jasmine, Countrygal, Kinikakes and all you awsome lhcf gals!!!! your progresses keep me motivated be it in all the forums specially the hair and health ones. I just cant wait to get started for 07, and its great to reach a milestone, be able to do a bun for the first time or a thick ponytail. I think i m myself more shocked cause i dont get to see my hair a lot it s always in protective styles so it s taking me some time too to realize it lol i m just shocked myself cause you say to yourself EK just care for your hair, take your vits, follow the regimen to the t, hide your hair and bang when you take it out or press it i mean i m shocked myself.I just saw my hair for the first time dec 29. so it s different when the hair is in its natural state you dont really see the difference with the shrinkage and i know i havent pressed fully!

i m just now more motivated for 07 to reach waistlength i be a happy camper even midback brastrap but why stop in the middle of the road:lachen: :grin: :lol: lol i want to see what i can grow lol and even the following years i m keep growing lol :lol: But thank you thank for the kind words i really really appreciate. it means the world to me if i tell you that right now i did a single braid with all my hair you know what:ohwell: tomorrow i m just keep doing what i ve been doing and go back to the same routine i want the hair nice for the summer. i ll be elated to reach my goal!!!
Thank you so much for such a forum, thanks for sharing your products, secrets and routines cause i swear in the real world nobody wants to share nothing not even my friends lol be it diet or haircare it seems to be taboo they always give me the jacked up tips hahahha:lachen: :grin: :lol: and u can tell they do well. BUT THANK YOU LHCF U ROCK!!!!

Ekomba! You are sooooo my HAIR IDOL! :notworthy Since I BC'd 1 month ago today, I have been your online STALKER!!! :eyebrows2 Thanks for the updates very inspirational!

WOWZAAAAAAAAAS, EKOMBAAA!!!!! You r such an inspiration!!! Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!!!! I guess everyone else has said what want to say!! Wow WOw!:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy I'm sooo happy for you!!!!

I have a question: Did your poooo ever come out looking like the pictures on the website. The long mucoid plaque stuff? I know it's gross but i'm interested. You can PM me the answer if that would be more comfortable for you. But I'm sure others want to know (or maybe not)! LOL. some pics wouldn't hurt either, just kidding. Only half-way though!:look:

I will be buying the Colonix as soon as I can afford to do so!

kweenameena said:
WOWZAAAAAAAAAS, EKOMBAAA!!!!! You r such an inspiration!!! Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!!!! I guess everyone else has said what want to say!! Wow WOw!:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy I'm sooo happy for you!!!!

I have a question: Did your poooo ever come out looking like the pictures on the website. The long mucoid plaque stuff? I know it's gross but i'm interested. You can PM me the answer if that would be more comfortable for you. But I'm sure others want to know (or maybe not)! LOL. some pics wouldn't hurt either, just kidding. Only half-way though!:look:

I will be buying the Colonix as soon as I can afford to do so!

awww thanks Kweenameena !!!!!:) :p :D for the poo:( lol hahaha sorry caution i have to be graphic for a minute:eek: sowwwry:( :D ) i never saw the lonnnnnnnnnnng thing, but i did see things that look like grains of rice embedded in the shyt hihi sorry except i never ate rice:eek: and i saw one lady on the forum on colon cleansing testing colonix and other colon cleansers and analyzing the stuff under microscope and stuff:eek: :confused: talk about the ones that are visible so i started to pay kinda attention and look briefly:lachen: :grin: :lol: i saw the specked red and black ones and some floated but you dont feel them it s not like you feel a bunch of worms coming out of your arse:lachen: u know cause many are microscopic u just know they gone cause u feel better, less sluggish, less bloated and you get more when u specially consumed dead animal protein and junk so it s just good specially if you a big animal eater to clean your colon from time to time even though the colon has a capacity to clean itself be it thru diarrhea or going to the bathroom. but i knew i had a problem when i ate like a **** but seldom went to the bathroom maybe once a week :eek: i figured the food got stuck lol and i would just pile the pounds. keep me posted if u use the colonix, or you can always get a few visits to get a colonic irrigation with the tube in the butt. i d like to try that one once :look: but i m scared of wanting to go the bathroom:grin: or any good colon cleanser i just love the fact that colonix is a fiber powder and boy do i need that, it makes everything go down specially if you are bloated ;)

This has been said many times, but I feel the need to say it again lol. Both your hair and body look absolutely AMAZING! Congrats on your progress, girl and keep up the great work! :D

Ekomba, you've done well. Keep up the great work, hair, skin, body..inside and out are truly inspiring. I ordered my Colonix today..scared:eek: for sure but rather have that mess out than in!! Thank you for helping me take the plunge.

Wow Ekomba!:eek: looking GREAT from head to toe! :yep: You're THE definition of determination! You are officially my insipiration to get my act together this year. Congratulations on acheiving your dreams and thanks for sharing it all with us.:) Keep up the good work ;)

ETA: I love, love, love the praital silk worm rinse! Thanks for the review :)

Ekomba, you look fantastic! After reading your post I ordered a month supply from Drnatura.com. You are an inspiration, I just hope to have a little luck like you did. I reviewed the site and let me tell you, the photo gallery was scary!!!

You are looking great lady!!! I need to get on the body work-out myself. My stomach is getting too fat.

I'm soooo jealous....but you look amazing!!!! More inspiration for me to do something with myself this year ;o) Congrats on a job well done. Your progress is truly great!

Thanks Den, thanks Sareca, Alli77 thank you all ladies!!!! sorry it takes me time to get back and keep up with my fotki usually i m always responding promptly but i made the mistake to update my 3 pages at the same time lol :lol: :lachen: :grin: the fotki, myspace (that s the one taking most of my time to answer) and hi5 so it slows me down to answer but i always do ;) :D Thank you so much ladies!!! after day 3:lol: my fam is still shocked and passed the fotki link to all the other family members lol the last pix they saw of me was the one of january 06 cause i wanted to shock them. my first plan was to wait to go in April to Africa to shock them right there but i could not hold it and wanted to ring in the new year in style lol.

For those who ordered the colonix, i think its really good to jumpstart your diet or any good colon cleanser, i really want to do the colonic irrigation though. anything to flatten the belly more so i can start doing my abs will be great! protective styles rock i know its frustrating not to see the hair but it pays off, vits too but i dont want to take a whole bunch of them in 07 but just stick to viviscal, vitol, nature made super b complex and biotin i get optimal results with them and take orally my carlson msm sulfur and for aminos for maximum growth take the twinlab amino fuel and the designer whey shakes. that s it i think it s thorough enough to get me at least 1inch per month as i m halfway through my final goal so another year should be good.

Now all i m trying to research are the irons soooooooooo many right now i m tempted by maxiglide, folia, sedu and the tourmaline ones decisions decisions i m search the threads and thank you so much for all the support!!!! i feel like you reach your goal when you least expect it lol so lets grow more hair in 07!!!!!!:D :) ;)

ekomba said:
Thank you all ladies!!!!:D :) :p i look up to all of you! SO many hair inspirations Jasmine, Countrygal, Kinikakes and all you awsome lhcf gals!!!! your progresses keep me motivated be it in all the forums specially the hair and health ones. I just cant wait to get started for 07, and its great to reach a milestone, be able to do a bun for the first time or a thick ponytail. I think i m myself more shocked cause i dont get to see my hair a lot it s always in protective styles so it s taking me some time too to realize it lol i m just shocked myself cause you say to yourself EK just care for your hair, take your vits, follow the regimen to the t, hide your hair and bang when you take it out or press it i mean i m shocked myself.I just saw my hair for the first time dec 29. so it s different when the hair is in its natural state you dont really see the difference with the shrinkage and i know i havent pressed fully!

i m just now more motivated for 07 to reach waistlength i be a happy camper even midback brastrap but why stop in the middle of the road:lachen: :grin: :lol: lol i want to see what i can grow lol and even the following years i m keep growing lol :lol: But thank you thank for the kind words i really really appreciate. it means the world to me if i tell you that right now i did a single braid with all my hair you know what:ohwell: tomorrow i m just keep doing what i ve been doing and go back to the same routine i want the hair nice for the summer. i ll be elated to reach my goal!!!
Thank you so much for such a forum, thanks for sharing your products, secrets and routines cause i swear in the real world nobody wants to share nothing not even my friends lol be it diet or haircare it seems to be taboo they always give me the jacked up tips hahahha:lachen: :grin: :lol: and u can tell they do well. BUT THANK YOU LHCF U ROCK!!!!

Thank you for the shoutout. I love your hair. I told my boyfriend to look at your picture because we are trying the colonix.

Dang girl! You got the whole package! Face, body, hair, and personality is rocking! You keep repping that "Black is Beautiful"!

E First of all your abs looks Fabulous!!!!! Question, you took it for about 1.5 months and lost 41 pounds over a 4 month period?

I started to order this stuff months ago but was advise not to b/c of all the fiber! Well guess what I'm getting this week!!!!! I am on a weight loss challenge at work that starts on the 8th and I really want to win that Day Spa trip!

MonaRae (30 pounds lighter!)

Last edited:
OMG, your hair is thick and long and look at your body!! :clapping: You look like a model! What an inspiration you are!:yep::up:

ekomba said:
awww thanks Kweenameena !!!!!:) :p :D for the poo:( lol hahaha sorry caution i have to be graphic for a minute:eek: sowwwry:( :D ) i never saw the lonnnnnnnnnnng thing, but i did see things that look like grains of rice embedded in the shyt hihi sorry except i never ate rice:eek: and i saw one lady on the forum on colon cleansing testing colonix and other colon cleansers and analyzing the stuff under microscope and stuff:eek: :confused: talk about the ones that are visible so i started to pay kinda attention and look briefly:lachen: :grin: :lol: i saw the specked red and black ones and some floated but you dont feel them it s not like you feel a bunch of worms coming out of your arse:lachen: u know cause many are microscopic u just know they gone cause u feel better, less sluggish, less bloated and you get more when u specially consumed dead animal protein and junk so it s just good specially if you a big animal eater to clean your colon from time to time even though the colon has a capacity to clean itself be it thru diarrhea or going to the bathroom. but i knew i had a problem when i ate like a **** but seldom went to the bathroom maybe once a week :eek: i figured the food got stuck lol and i would just pile the pounds. keep me posted if u use the colonix, or you can always get a few visits to get a colonic irrigation with the tube in the butt. i d like to try that one once :look: but i m scared of wanting to go the bathroom:grin: or any good colon cleanser i just love the fact that colonix is a fiber powder and boy do i need that, it makes everything go down specially if you are bloated ;)
Thanxxxx for being so open!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited to see some speckled worms!!!!!

Back