EK 6 MONTHS PROGRESS SINCE HAIRCUT END DECEMBER (MINI UPDATE WITH PICS)

Thank you Lorraine S and Stella B! now that i finally see progress i m keep at it instead of givin up on itt lol :grin: lol

I knew I wasn't be disappointed opening this thread when I saw your name - Ekomba! :grin:

Girl, I know you are S-E-R-I-O-U-S when it comes to your hair and no crazy hairdresser would hold you back!

Great progress :yep: you'll be at bra strap length in no time!

HHG, Curli

Last edited:
Thank you Upgrader wow your hair is lonnnng i'll be so satisfied at that length haha!

I knew I wasn't be disappointed opening this thread when I saw your name - Ekomba! :grin:

Girl, I know you are S-E-R-I-O-U-S when it comes to your hair and no crazy hairdresser would hold you back!

Great progress :yep: you'll be at bra strap length in no time!

HHG, Curli

awww thank you CurliDiva you so sweet! yep i m keep at it the only thing this scissor happy stylist destroyed in me is that i cant and dont measure anymore in inches, no rulers no nothing i m traumatized:lachen::grin:

but i feel for my poor girlfriend though me i learned my lesson i cant believe she went back to that same stylist. she does the hair nice it s just that if you are black she will cut all your hair. i thought it was only me cause i knew her when my hair was short and it s never really been past my shoulders all these years so in her mind my hair cant grow long and that s what i ve been used to. i never even thought i would see in my lifetime my hair relaxed that thick!!!!!! i know not to go there. i told u about my girlfriend that went after me to wash her hair mind you she was past brastrap and did not want to cut that black stylist got a fit and said she could not style it;the hair was damaged, even though my friend refused but was not very vocal she cut her WORSE THAN ME TO EAR LENGTH!!!!! my friend was crying for days! now if i tell u that my friend called me today and told me she went back and her hair had grown to the bottom of her neck IF I TELL U THAT STYLIST CUT IT BACK AGAIN TO EAR LENGTH. and trust me there s nothing wrong with her basic stimuli functions. i saw her style a white longhaired woman TO MY SURPRISE she did a real trim and left her with long hair but it s us the blak girls and she s black like us and i know her all my childhood BAAMM she chooses to cut it all. my friend came recommended by me omg.

lol the first time i felt bad guilty but the second time it s on her but i wont lie the stylist is really good but just the forced haircut part lol enough of dwelling i just learned the news now about my friend. i so realized that in fact we all have the key to grow at least all bra strap if not midback hair. it just the way we care for it. i realize all those 36 years i was doing everything wrong as a permie. Now i have all the tools, the knowledge, the products, the regimen to grow my hair to great lengths and i already started to help but my friends are so used to weaves and refuse to deal with their hair for now. ok girls 6 more months left before the end of the year hehe LET S GROW AND STAY FOCUSED NO MATTER SETBACKS

Last edited:
Thank you Upgrader wow your hair is lonnnng i'll be so satisfied at that length haha!

awww thank you CurliDiva you so sweet! yep i m keep at it the only thing this scissor happy stylist destroyed in me is that i cant and dont measure anymore in inches, no rulers no nothing i m traumatized:lachen::grin:

but i feel for my poor girlfriend though me i learned my lesson i cant believe she went back to that same stylist. she does the hair nice it s just that if you are black she will cut all your hair. i thought it was only me cause i knew her when my hair was short and it s never really been past my shoulders all these years so in her mind my hair cant grow long and that s what i ve been used to. i never even thought i would see in my lifetime my hair relaxed that thick!!!!!! i know not to go there. i told u about my girlfriend that went after me to wash her hair mind you she was past brastrap and did not want to cut that black stylist got a fit and said she could not style it;the hair was damaged, even though my friend refused but was not very vocal she cut her WORSE THAN ME TO EAR LENGTH!!!!! my friend was crying for days! now if i tell u that my friend called me today and told me she went back and her hair had grown to the bottom of her neck IF I TELL U THAT STYLIST CUT IT BACK AGAIN TO EAR LENGTH. and trust me there s nothing wrong with her basic stimuli functions. i saw her style a white longhaired woman TO MY SURPRISE she did a real trim and left her with long hair but it s us the blak girls and she s black like us and i know her all my childhood BAAMM she chooses to cut it all. my friend came recommended by me omg.

lol the first time i felt bad guilty but the second time it s on her but i wont lie the stylist is really good but just the forced haircut part lol enough of dwelling i just learned the news now about my friend. i so realized that in fact we all have the key to grow at least all bra strap if not midback hair. it just the way we care for it. i realize all those 36 years i was doing everything wrong as a permie. Now i have all the tools, the knowledge, the products, the regimen to grow my hair to great lengths and i already started to help but my friends are so used to weaves and refuse to deal with their hair for now. ok girls 6 more months left before the end of the year hehe LET S GROW AND STAY FOCUSED NO MATTER SETBACKS

See this is why I don't go to SALONS- someone who had had to pull me off of this stylist and I've never been in a fist fight before (but there is a FIRST TIME for everything) in my life! :nono:

Ekomba,

Did you have to change anything in your regimen 'for growth' now that you are relaxed compared to when you were natural?

Back