EKOMBA END OF YEAR COLONIX AND HAIR UPDATES ! happy new year to all!!!

Awww thank you so much ladies you know i dont have a full length mirror at my home i just saw that polka dot dress and thought my fam gonna be here let me shock them out of their minds and the first pix i put dress all in black that my brother took in his hotel room made me cry. cause it was the first time with my bro and in front of the hotel full length mirror that i saw myself for the first time and realized i had lost the weight i had the body i always wanted i cried i cried and my bro was speechless lol

So thank you Blac quarian !!!!! my fam and friends were not supportive at all when i started my journey, kept calling my hair nappy and thought i gone off my mind with my lhcf addiction:lol: it s only now they believe i can be waistlength. right now they are just shocked by the body and hair cause i stayed in protective styles and baggy and stinky stuff :lol: and i stayed in jeans and heavy coats all year long; in fact i planned it all haha orchestrated the big reveal for the last day of the year it was hard but i planned my revenge cause sometimes naysayers are the fuel u just need lol they still talking today cause it s the first time i wore a dress in ages!!!!! i cant even remember how many years! :eek:

lol Trimbride thank you my friends did not utter a word at the private party, my white friends did not recognize me they thought i was someone else lol but that was strange cause none of my friends said a word, they just kept staring and looking at me weird :confused: :lol: it was like being in a zoo or experiment hahaha

Thank you to all you ladies for the support and the kind words cause lhcf was really my main motivation, i would hear someone else s success and rejoice and my motivation would be back after the naysayers tore it down. Thank you so much BeautifulwideEyes, Angie10, Fmnnity, Jessy55, Trudy, Letitia,

Naijamerican thanks for the blessings i believe if you stick with it no matter what naysayers say you will get results, it takes discipline and just pursuing your goal;)

Thank you Dsylla my thick-haired guru, Tsmith, Good2uuuu, Jlove74, Miss J i love your spirit 2 and we share the love for the one and only entertainer hihi, Gradygirl, Lotus, DivanNdistress, Balisi the next big stylist i just have to convince u to come to Europe lol and make mad chedda!!!!

Thanks to you all i could not have dreamed of a better present for christmas or way to ring the new year in style. As we speak my fam is still in shock lol:lol: :grin: :lachen: and i thank you and i hope you continue to share the products that work for you and all your successes and findings cause its all those things that contributed for me and i cant do a day without logging to lhcf to see whatsup. Thank you for everything!

Wow:eek: You look amazing, you are such an inspiration, girl you look great with that dress and those boots, I need to :user: order this colonix quick! I have always thought you had beautiful skin in your previous pictures you posted:)

Girl, you look absolutely beautiful in body and spirit... thank you for sharing your transformation with us... ;)

JFemme

Thank you Soulfusion, Labett and one of my hair idols Chicoro that means a lot coming from u ! Thank you Funkparadise, Precious1 and Jfemme thank you so much i admire your mind as well girl LOA FOREVER!!!

WhipEffectz1 said:
Ekomba, your body and hair.......that's whatz up! I admire your strict discipline and tenacity. Keep up the good work dear! What was your beginning and ending weight?

Thanks WhipEffectz!!!! My beginning weight was 176lbs my heaviest (january 2006) , size 12( i m a 5'6") and i m now 135lb (dec 2006). a size 4. I lost 41 lbs

Ekomba, you are lookin great!!!:D

*off to go and do my ''walk away the pounds'' exercise dvd*:perplexed

Ekomba, you look beautiful and you are so inspiring and encouraging. I love your hair, too. I know you take high doses of vits. Is your regimen posted somewhere?

Ekomba...I just came from nosey in your fotki. Did you end up just doing the one month supply of the Colonix Program???? I want to order some yesterday!

WOW

You look wonderful. I am so proud of you. You have the hair and the body to win the 2006 most improved. Thanks for sharing your secret. I need to loose my stomach too. I will be looking into this colonix. You look really beautiful.

Your update has inspired me for 2007! Congrats on all of your progress!

Wow!

Absolutely amazing! You give me hope and inspiration. I get lazy at times but if you can do it, I can do it!

You look amazing from top to bottom.

:)

thank you SummerRain, thanks Caramelmiss dont worry you can lose the weight trust me i always been on the heavy side and many times i wanted to stop but i kept staring at this white polka dot and the jeans i wear in the pix i had them for 3 years!!!!!!:eek: bought them very very small on purpose they could never go past the knees and they only fit i swear on dec 29 or 30 the first day i wore them so you have to keep thinking positive it s 07 think you will do it girl!;) :p

Thank you Emjazzy, Oglorious1, Shunta, Ambitious1013!!!:) :p :D

jrae said:
Ekomba, you look beautiful and you are so inspiring and encouraging. I love your hair, too. I know you take high doses of vits. Is your regimen posted somewhere?

Thank you Jrae i ve been lately taking 2 pills viviscal, 1 pill vitol hair nails and skin, 1 pill nature made super b complex, 6 pills puritan pride biotin 1000mcg but u can take instead 1 pill pp biotin 5000mcg if you want to take less.

In the past i took gueyes vits, foti, and freeda biotin 10mg and Nature s bounty evening primrose oil but it would give me bigger boobs i dont need it lol:lol:

orally i take the carlson msm sulfur 12,000mg, designer whey protein shake in french vanilla ( but i dont take it daily cause if u dont exercise u get fat :eek: ) and the Twinlab amino fuel

topically i use the wild growth hair oil, Nature s blessings grease and mtg ( lately i havent been using it much cause i m running out lol).
In the past i used with good results, Nioxin follicle booster, minoval, huil maskriti, surge, i love the gueye s gel and the braid spray and the growth oil covers the mtg smell but for 07 i m sticking to my reduced list above those are the ones that give me the most results

for wash i only use Praital worm rinse, the only poo i can ever use for build up is Creme of nature green label, i also use the lekair shea butter cholesterol and the ors mayo. I wash my hair every 2 weeks. it used to be every 3 days but as it grows longer i m trying to avoid manipulating it else it knots so i sometimes just do 2-4 braids and wash like that.

i want to experiment now with henna indigo ( thank u Sareca!;) ) i m still researching it and i m trying to grow my hair and retain what i grow in the same time ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i can make a full ponytail too and now my bed style has changed now what i do i just do one braid yes and put my scarf and it makes my hair flatter and straighter when i undo the braid in the morning. i think i may now be able to experiment with phony ponys and simple protective styles like buns.

Ekomba! ... I can't say anything which hasn't been said already by the other LHCF ladies, but here goes ... I am totally in awe of what you've accomplished in 2006! Here I am fretting about my hair and you've gone and accquired the total package!

YOU LOOK MARVELOUS DARLING!!! :grin:

I am already researching the colonix website because I have just been inspired by more than an unknown success story. I've been inspired by a LHCF sister! Here's to you!
:cheers:

Excellent work, girl!!! :yep: I remember swapping messages with you on myspace long ago, and we both had photo shoots coming up. You were telling me that you wanted to lose some weight and get your hair tight for the coming year. I could tell by the words you used that you were going to do it. I knew it wasn't wishful thinking for you; it was a vision you planned to make a reality. I am SO proud of you, and I know you'll continue to achieve greatness in the coming year.

Kudos to you for planning your work and working your plan.

{DI}

I know I already posted, but I just had to come back and say, "Girl, you are doin' it! You look HAWT! :burn:

I love it. You are such an inspiration to start something and stick to it. You look soooo good. Congrats on your accomplishments. Just beautiful!

I said it before and I'll say it again you look great, body, hair and all. That is some amazing progress girl!:dance7:

great job ekomba!! :D

I am relaxed and although you are natural you are still one of my inspirations hair and health wise. I need to get right for the 07. I am on my way. the fact that you just put it out there and you are very descriptive with the things that you do and answering questions is really helpful. Cant wait to see your progress in another 6mos.

Ekomba,

Dang girl, you look great! I commend you for your will power & consistency. Your hair, skin & body absolutely gorgeous!

Good job!

Ekomba,

You look great!! love your dress, you are such an inspiration, I haven't tried colonix but I have had my colon cleaned and does make you feel lighter, I will check into colonix.

Still have to get the parital rinse

Wow Ekoma! I concur with everyone else. You are such a great inspiration! Thank you for sharing your sucess with us. :)

Ekomba,

You are truly an inspiration. I'm bookmarking this thread for when I lose motivation to lose weight. You've done fantastic darling, congratulations, you deserve it :)

You look great in the pics! I'm afraid to try Colonix but I'm glad you had very good results with using it! Congratulations...You've met your goals for the New Year!

Congrats Ekomba --- everything from the hair to the new body is on point! You're off to a great start for 2007. Keep it up! ;)

Back