EKOMBA ONE YEAR PROGRESS MARCH 08/MARCH 09

Hey Ekomba!! I had to come out of lurk mode to say your hair looks good and is thriving!! Congrats on your music too!
~gen~

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Genesis longtime my girl how u been? thank you and thank you all gals i m name you all cause i miss you soooooooooooooo much u have no ideas and for the new ones i m so happy to meet u, thanks so much Cien Por Ciento, Aggie, Blackmaven, Mochawisdom, Candycane044 u a doll sweetheart muahhhhh, Lynnery, Shwaniegee, Poetist I miss U, Flowinglock,

thank you Nonie, Manushka, Scorpian (longtimmmme girl!), Miss J heyyyyy i miss u mama how u been i thought about u because one of my connects are working to have MJ do a few shows overseas i let u know, thank u Platinum, Thorenberg, Bgsix,

heyyyyyyy my girl Bslisi still working your magic with them skills of yours girl i told u to open a salon in europe or africa U NEXT believe that,

thanks Jamaican lovely, Brooklynsouth, Honeylemondrop longtime ladies i misssss u oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FAITH GIRL HOW U BEEN loook at your gorgeous mane i know it s been a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngtime and thank you so much girls i just put the march 20 updates lol i will try to wash my hair more often and i think for a week i m gonna do a pro MTG WEEK now that my blow out is gone hehehe muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love u all

Congrats. Thank you so much for sharing Ekomba.
You have truly come a long way. I saw your hair from the first pictures. Whatever you're doing is working right for your hair.
I wish you only the best! :yep:
LHCF is truly the best. I started out with damaged hair and scalp and now I'm progressing nicely.
I say this to everyone...it CAN be done!!!

Back