Does your DH/SO/BF expect you to go to Home Depot with him?

I LOVE stores like that. I could spend hours in the lighting section or looking at tools or appliances. All those ho-to books. Then the paint aisle, aaaaaalllll those colors...... I'll be ya'lls home depot surrogate...for a small fee... :laugh:
I love Home Depot and Lowes also...especially their Home and Garden section.

You're married so this doesn't apply to you but they say that HD is a prime spot for meeting a man.:yep:

EWWW! A lot of men who go to the HD around here have plummer's crack, need a haircut, and have a cigarette hanging from the side of their mouths. Slim pickings. Better off going to the gas station and see what guys can afford to fill up their cars. :lachen:

OMG I hate and I mean hate home depot :wallbash:. I made the mistake of going twice b/c he said "I'm just going to pick up a few things" I was not aware that it would take HOURS to do it. I was literally begging him to come back without me. I can only entertain myself with paint and flowers for so long yall. I tried I really did :nono:

When I'm visiting my daddy I go to Home Depot and Lowe's with him all the time. As a matter of fact, when he's visited me, he took that as an opportunity to visit a new Home Depot and Lowe's. He spends an insane amount of money in those stores, but I don't mind. It gives me a chance to practice my moonwalk and pick out the stuff that I want to go in my room and differentiate between tacky and classy things that could go in the house. :yep:

I went with him over Christmas break and was pissed to find out that the new kitchen cabinets cost more than my car and that the floor he put down in his bedroom cost half as much! That's not even all of it! :angry2: *mutters to self "should have gotten that BMW"*

Same here. I don't think my Mom likes going so when I'm in town I go with my Dad to HD whenever he wants to go. It's very boring to me but I like spending time with him, so I go.

EWWW! A lot of men who go to the HD around here have plummer's crack, need a haircut, and have a cigarette hanging from the side of their mouths. Slim pickings. Better off going to the gas station and see what guys can afford to fill up their cars. :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I love going to HD/lowe's. But that's cause I've been renovating my home for a while. It's a candy store to me. :lol:

If my man wants to go it wouldn't be a problem, cause I can stay there for a minute. I start thinking about the things I can use for my home, man it's great LOL.

BTW: Lowe's is better for some stuff. Always shop around. I had hot water heater installed recently and HD quoted me $300 more, and said I needed some extra part I didn't need. :rolleyes:

I'm a tool belt diva and do-it-yourselfer so I love going to Home Depot. If anything i'm doing the dragging. As long as it involves me and shopping, "certain people" would rather wait in the car or stay behind.

But the 50-11 trips to Guitar Center for hours at a time is OK.. :rolleyes: Whatever. That's the place i've grown to "strongly dislike."

Mine does, and it irks the crap out of me.

He goes to Home Depot every single weekend and always want to make it a family trip.:wallbash: I don't like going to Home Depot!!!! In fact, I hate it.

He always says he only has to grab one or two items, but we end up spending an hour or more there. I got ish to do and hanging out at Home Depot is not one of them!!!

So today, I stood my ground and said NO. He looked like a sad puppy dog leaving out the door.:nono:

Please tell me I am not the only one whose man has detachment issues.:perplexed

I kinda to that to my bf anytime I leave for errands. If I had a girlfriend close by I'd do the same. I don't like running errands alone lol

Back