How do you dress at home when DH/SO is around?

A wife beater. Maybe panties too if I'm on my period.

I just moved in with him, but he has a roommate. We're moving to an apartment by ourselves next weekend. One of the things we're excited about is not having to wear clothes around the house! Lol I can't wait to come home, get naked, and stay that way! And get under my electric blanket? Yaaaaaasss.

my hair is the issue. I don't know what to do with it! FH hates weaves and I work out 4-5x a week so its usually all over the place. UGH. I am tired of being frumpy

my hair is the issue. I don't know what to do with it! FH hates weaves and I work out 4-5x a week so its usually all over the place. UGH. I am tired of being frumpy

Are you natural or relaxed? I'm natural and I do a slick back bun or ponytail. It looks polished when slicked back and it takes 3 minutes to do

I've never been the type of woman to be all super sexy at all times. I am a t-shirt and sweats person as is he. Now if he started to strut his stuff around the crib, I might consider pretending to be a lady a few nights a week. But until then, I'm wearing my pajamas/loungewear. My hair is usually in a puff.

But, keep in mind, I don't like to date stiff dudes. (Men who would appreciate some good, expensive lingerie) I'm a thugprincess no matter what anyone says about me being bougie, I ain't. I'm gangsta.

I like wearing wife beaters and short shorts. I sleep in lingerie. I have tons of baby dolls, satin slips, and cami sets that I got from VS & Freddies. SO likes to look at it but gets mad when I sleep with it. He hates my head scarf THE MOST. He prefers me to sleep naked.

Never anything frumpy. I don't even like pajama sets. But that's for me, not necessarily for DH, although he does benefit. I wore lingerie and cute bra/panty sets even when I was single. I wrap myself in a blanket when I'm sitting on the couch so I'm not cold.

You should go to the Sensuality thread and That Girl thread.

I don't own frumpy things so my house clothes are cute. In the winter I wear leggings, fitted thermals, sweater dresses with knee highs, button downs, whatever. I don't wear anything on my head but I have seen many nice head scarves. Truth be told I don't know how to rock a head scarf. LOL!

You can try Pinterest for ideas on what to lounge around in. I believe in what FemmeCreole said about being cute at all times. Takes very little time to look nice at home. Good luck!

So how do you wear your head to bed ?

I've never been the type of woman to be all super sexy at all times. I am a t-shirt and sweats person as is he. Now if he started to strut his stuff around the crib, I might consider pretending to be a lady a few nights a week. But until then, I'm wearing my pajamas/loungewear. My hair is usually in a puff.

But, keep in mind, I don't like to date stiff dudes. (Men who would appreciate some good, expensive lingerie) I'm a thugprincess no matter what anyone says about me being bougie, I ain't. I'm gangsta.

:lol: i wonder if maybe i watched too much tv or read too much fiction as a kid, because im realising that it never really occurred to me to lounge around in "frumpy" clothes. i always sorta assumed as a lady you just lounge around being sexy :lol:

I like spandex. Clothes that stretch are comfy. All of my clothes are tight for the most part, even my pjs and "messy" cleaning/gardening/painting clothes. I don't own baggy cotton tees or sweatpants. My only choices for lounge clothes are tightarse yoga pants, wife beaters and baby tees. My chill and/or crappy houseclothes probably qualify as sexy to some women. but it's not like I have a choice. that's all I got. lol

I also don't wear undergarments at home. :look: Not to be sexy, out of habit. My family makes jokes that I'm always mooning them.:lol: <---IDK what he thinks about that, never thought to ask since that's how I walk around the house by default. It's not unheard of for me to receive a phone call from someone parked outside by house asking if I have clothes on--esp if they are bringing a guest. It's my house dammit, close your eyes! :look::lachen:

I usually wear yoga pants and a cardigan with a top underneath. This is Sweden. I can't walk around with no pants in the winter lol. I'd freeze so much!

In the summer, shorts or skirt and fitted t shirt is what I wear at home. But even then I have to wear long pants in the evening.

I dressed the same way at home when I lived in NYC too. I don't feel cold easily. My mom always buys me flannel pjs during winter and I never know what happens to them. That's just too much clothes to wear inside IMO.

I hate to have house guests because that makes mebe uncomfortable in my home. I have a lot of lingerie for when I'm feeling frisky but I don't sleep with them on. Can't sleep with clothes even in winter.

I rarely wear anything (except when it's that time of the month). Otherwise free as a bird. Maybe a wife beater here and there.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

He doesn't care what I wear unless I am fully dressed from coming outside. I can wear tshirt and shorts, tshirt and panties, nothing, tshirt and nothing, yoga pants and tshirt, etc. I can wear my head scarf, hell he reminds me sometimes lol. I love that I don't have to dress up to sit on the couch!

It takes the same amt of time to throw on cute house clothes, as it does to throw on the ugly stuff. I have never worn frumpy house clothes, because my comfort level will not allow them. I don't do oversized clothing from head to toe, because it makes me uncomfortable. I realize that I do stay sexy in the house, most days than not, but I don't put effort into it. My scarves are usually on, so I guess my homewear balances that out. If SO is asking you to do something different at home, at least try. What harm will come out of trying to please your other half?

Are you natural or relaxed? I'm natural and I do a slick back bun or ponytail. It looks polished when slicked back and it takes 3 minutes to do

I'm natural. I re-do my bun every morning for work and I work out at night, so when I get home, my hair is a mess. I try to atleast cover it with bonnet, that makes me feel a little better. lol.

I recently picked this up. I've been sashaying around the house ever since :lol::lol:
nwgd5tw

I love a off the shoulder look with leggins and messy hair, nails done and smelling good...I have "home" perfume too...

When I was married, my ex used to love when I wore maxi dresses around the house with no panties :lol: it was an easy way to be cute for him but appropriate for the kids. camis with built in bras and thongs to bed (when kids were little and still getting in our bed, I wore shorts ). I stay buying robes so being warm wasn't a problem. When I was a stay at home mom, I would actually get ready for him before he came home, hair, makeup, the whole nine.

I try to look and smell nice when he comes home. He works very far away, so he is gone during the week. Most of the time, I look like somebody's momma going to Walmart late at night.

Bumping this thread. I just fell off. I looked and smelled nice this past week, but yesterday I looked like hell. But I don't have anything cute to wear anymore. I need some cheap little maxi dresses. I started back wearing a bun so my hair can be neat. If I had some cute lounging clothes, I would be all good. I need at least 4.

Back