Does you hair have that "SWANG" ?

Do you have that "SWANG"?

• oh yeah, my hair bounces and swings like the Pantene commercials!

Votes: 144 41.9%
  • nope... my hair is asically like one big cowilck :/

Votes: 41 11.9%
  • kinda... but I could use some more swing

Votes: 127 36.9%
  • Say what?? we can have SWING?

Votes: 32 9.3%

• Total voters
Yes especially after a fresh relaxer, besides that idk cause I dont wear my hair flatironed nor down.

oh yeah one guy that i had dated before said my hair flung like white girls hair...whatever,

but my hair always flings and swings in the wind and pops right back into place, my mom said that you have to train the hair from when your younger and also a good hair cut will have body but fall back into place.

My hair *swangs* when I first get it done. But three or so days later it loses it. I don't know why because I don't put any product on it. I just wrap it in a silk scarf at night and comb it out in the morning.

I'm a nappy head who doesn't straighten, but when I was relaxed, :nono:.

My hair did not move ONE bit. I did everything I could to get that swang but it just never happened for me.

b4 the last time i went natural my hair would swing, i think when was extremely healthy because that relaxer was on virgin hair but now ...no i want the swang back

My hair definitely has that "swang." Its relaxed and a little longer than ear length. The only time it doesn't is if i've put too much moisturizer on it which is right before a wash. Flat ironned or freshly air dryed it still swings. I don't put heavy products on my hair. I just let it breath. I definitely have that pantene commercial hair when its freshly washed.

My hair does have some swang even though I were it curly all the time. My hair has swang when I do a wash and go. It has body and bounce until it dries by the end of the day. I love love love it!!!!!

Only if I blow dry, saran wrap and flat iron... otherwise, it just moves, but doesn't really 'swang'. If that makes sense.

when i straighten it, it's got a nice bounce and pretty good swing. i use a maxiglide with a straightening balm and a heat serum.

Yup - sleek and bouncy :lachen: Hair movement is not alone what I define as "swang". *IMO* it's a combination of movement, shine, fluffyness of strand and speed of movement :lol: It took me a while to figure out how to achieve this.

My hair very easily becomes weighed down so sometimes even after 2-3 days my starts getting heavier/flatter and I have to be extra mindful of the products I use and even the run-down of sebum from wrapping my hair. I like my hair either full and kinky or straight and super bouncy. I don't like straight heavy greezy hair. If that is my option out comes the ponytail or wash n go.

Yup - sleek and bouncy :lachen: Hair movement is not alone what I define as "swang". *IMO* it's a combination of movement, shine, fluffyness of strand and speed of movement :lol: It took me a while to figure out how to achieve this.

My hair very easily becomes weighed down so sometimes even after 2-3 days my starts getting heavier/flatter and I have to be extra mindful of the products I use and even the run-down of sebum from wrapping my hair. I like my hair either full and kinky or straight and super bouncy. I don't like straight heavy greezy hair. If that is my option out comes the ponytail or wash n go.

ITA!!:yep:

YES my hair is thick so it really swings i only used water based moisturizer when i wear it out and only two to three tear drops worth of oil OR no oil and do a hot oil pre poo before i wash again

my hair has a lot of movement after its been flat ironed. I'm pretty sure that it still has swing when I blow dry, but I haven't in a while. I have problems with getting fly away hair.

Back