Rollerset + Lacio Lacio = Fabo Hair (Pics & Video Inside!)

Reecie

Ladies. I am LOVING my rollerset results from using Lacio Lacio :love2: :love2:. Sorry the pics are so big :perplexed

Screenshot2010-03-10at51005PM-1.jpg

Screenshot2010-03-10at51001PM.png

Screenshot2010-03-10at51020PM.png

The YOUTUBE VIDEO real-time view of my "Swang Swang"...:grin: LINK

As you ladies know, I've been bunning since October and just got back into rollersetting! I was a little rusty, but :grin::grin: the results were great. Lacio Lacio made my hair really soft, bouncy, and light. This will be a definite staple of mine!

Rollersetting Products:

Aphogee hardcore protein treatment: Due to my highlights I'm trying to incorporate more protein.

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose - DCed with heat for 2 hours.

Sulfate-free Keracare Humecto (Review on my blog) - Shampooed once.

Lacio Lacio and Keracare Silken Seal - Leave-ins

Grey Magnetic Rollers

Pibbs Qwik Dri

Last edited:
I still have some Lacio Lacio and Silicon Mix that I haven't used in forever (pj). I loved the shine from both of them.

Your results are beautiful.

I still have some Lacio Lacio and Silicon Mix that I haven't used in forever (pj). I loved the shine from both of them.

Your results are beautiful.

Thanks Poka. No, you're not crazy. I'm an idiot and put "Silicon Mix" in the title when it was not, I'm not sure how to delete the other post, which is why I created a new one.

Lacio Lacio is my go to for everything; great roller sets, daily moisturizer, detangler on wet hair. It just makes my fine hair so soft, shiney and never weighs it down.

Thanks Poka. No, you're not crazy. I'm an idiot and put "Silicon Mix" in the title when it was not, I'm not sure how to delete the other post, which is why I created a new one.
Gotcha. I figured it out after i went back and forth a few times. I was like I know I posted in here somewhere:grin:.

Lacio Lacio is my go to for everything; great roller sets, daily moisturizer, detangler on wet hair. It just makes my fine hair so soft, shiney and never weighs it down.

Hmmm.. I might have to try it for other things. It just seems so water to use as a moisturizer, my hair will probably frizz up...:ohwell: but I'll give it a try.

Nice rollerset! Lacio Lacio is like water on my hair, does nothing. However, Silicon Mix leave-In together with the DC are great.

I just got the sulfate-free KeraCare, but I'm trying to force myself to use up some products before I try it.

Nice rollerset! Lacio Lacio is like water on my hair, does nothing. However, Silicon Mix leave-In together with the DC are great.

I just got the sulfate-free KeraCare, but I'm trying to force myself to use up some products before I try it.

Let me know how you like it, when you try it. I LOVE it.

Hey Reecie :) You know I'm a big fan of your hair. Your rollerset came out great!

Thanks, Proto. Well, I happen to be a bigger fan of YOUR HAIR:rolleyes: and the dude with the cup that you use to display on your siggy. :lachen::lachen: You made me check out his YT page. Hilarious!

Reecie,

I just love your hair!!! I'm going between bunning and rollersetting, myself. Lacio Lacio is a dominican product, right? It looks great!

That is so beautiful! And you really have me itching for some highlights.....

For some reason, my sets come out kinda greasy using Lacio Lacio. Verrry shiny, but still a little greasy for my taste. Am I applying too much? How did you apply it Reecie, did you dilute it and spray it on or apply with your hands straight from the bottle?

That is so beautiful! And you really have me itching for some highlights.....

For some reason, my sets come out kinda greasy using Lacio Lacio. Verrry shiny, but still a little greasy for my taste. Am I applying too much? How did you apply it Reecie, did you dilute it and spray it on or apply with your hands straight from the bottle?

Thanks, Barbie. I dont find Lacio Lacio greasy at all. It is very watery, but not greasy. Do you use any serum, because too much of that on your hair will make it extremely greasy. I think I have medium thickness to my hair, so I used about 2 quarter sized amounts of Lacio Lacio. I applied it with my hands and paid extra attention to my ends.

Back