Dating Gemini Men

I married a gemini and while I love him, never again:look:

I am a cancer and we mix like oil and water. The thing that keeps me hold of him is his taurus moon. It keeps him grounded and practical. When we were dating he was really good and attentive. Spoiled me and everything. He did have a mischievious grin and always looked like he was up to something, lol. He is still good, but I operate with feelings and intuition and he loves all things knowledge and mental. And I don't care for being in my head all the time when communication with him. But we have somehow made it work,lol.

I dated one ,he was ok ,a bit too doormat-y for me ,he always followed my lead and looked at me with puppy eyes , I like a confident man with a strong character.(not aggressive )
,he was very supportive though .He s married with kids now and we re still friends.
Air signs are not selfish in bed ........:look:

Tis VERY true...:look:

They lie, they're secretive, good in bed, fun. Then they disappear. I can't stand that sh..t. They're also hard to read. Air signs are in general. I strive to stay away from them because they piss me off with that. I'm an Aries. I've dated a few Geminis, and a lot of air signs, in general. Blech.

you are right Im going through that now with one and wondering will I ever hear from him again.

I have 3 words of advice when dating a Gemini man: Don't. Do. It.:nono: That is one sign I have pledged to stay away from. Mostly because I'm a Scorpio and Scorpio women/Gemini men are the one pairing that should never happen. I've heard too many horror stories. Second, in my experience Geminis are NUTS. My sister is a Gemini and my hands are full dealing with her; every Gemini I know is like her. I couldn't handle another person in my life like that.

@ Diva
Scorpio women and Gemini men are very common.
I wonder why.

I'm a gemini currently divorcing a gemini after 18+ years together. We get along great, good friends even. He's a cool guy but I totally agree about leading double lives, manipulative and caring too much about how he's perceived by other people. And he's only cheap when it comes to buying something for other people, not when spending on himself.

Because of my nature, I'm good about giving him space and even cutting him off though so I think that's how we survived so long. LoL I'm also born on the Taurus-Gemini cusp so I feel a little more grounded most times.
Are you born on May 23? I feel being on the cusp keeps me grounded too. I have always been loyal in relationships. ..something so not expected of me being a gemini.

I've been with two Scorpios and there was an extreme mutual attraction with both. Two I will never forget.

I'm a Virgo.
I.CAN.NOT.WITH.BIPOLAR.GEMINIS.MAKE.A.DECISION.

Better yet, try and make some sense...my brother and son's father are Geminis.

I can't. LOL

Last edited:
They lie, they're secretive, good in bed, fun. Then they disappear. I can't stand that sh..t. They're also hard to read. Air signs are in general. I strive to stay away from them because they piss me off with that. I'm an Aries. I've dated a few Geminis, and a lot of air signs, in general. Blech.

I'm an Aries too! Aren't we suppose to be compatible? Lol I'm an Aries to a T!

Oh - and Aries + Leo = Too Much Ego. :nono: Not gonna work Mama.

As an Aries - we're drawn to confident men, because we're strong confident personalities and we hate when people just bow in deference. We like a little challenge and we need a partner that feels like an equal. So the Leo at first seems very attractive. But neither sign wants to take the backseat, and Leos have fragile egos.

With the gemini we never butted heads, but he could make me meek as a kitty kat whereas most other men would've gotten scratched. :lachen:

This is so me! Down to everything you have stated! Lol

The bipolar dr. Jekyll mr Hyde has reared it's ugly head.. I think this man is crazy.. But dang, I still like him :/

Doing business with Gem males is infuriating. :nono:
Talkin bout, "hey it's your chocolate drop and I'm your daddy." :drunk:

giphy.gif

Don't do it. They spit the dummy if they're not the centre of attention. Can't make a decision to saves their lives. Some always have brand new ideas but never follow through. Don't like to be criticized. They have this thing about pretending everything is ok, they know when something is wrong but don't like to bring it up because it's far better to pretend. I wouldn't say they blatantly lie, but they are very deceptive. Care way too much about what other people think.

images

giphy.gif

Don't do it. They spit the dummy if they're not the centre of attention. Can't make a decision to saves their lives. Some always have brand new ideas but never follow through. Don't like to be criticized. They have this thing about pretending everything is ok, they know when something is wrong but don't like to bring it up because it's far better to pretend. I wouldn't say they blatantly lie, but they are very deceptive. Care way too much about what other people think.

I met a guy at the club. He is a Gemini. He has been blowing up my phone wanting me to go away for the weekend. Red flags all over again. I can't stand Gemini men.

I met a guy at the club. He is a Gemini. He has been blowing up my phone wanting me to go away for the weekend. Red flags all over again. I can't stand Gemini men.

So what happened with the original Gemini that you made this thread about? I swore them off but now I'm talking to one again, too. Must be that eclipse in Aries on the 8th. Affecting our Aries' judgment negatively. Lol. @Country_gal

Gemini come at you strong profess their love,tell you you re everything to them and then disappear . I never found them very appealing they seem full of ish.

Oh - and Aries + Leo = Too Much Ego. :nono: Not gonna work Mama.

As an Aries - we're drawn to confident men, because we're strong confident personalities and we hate when people just bow in deference. We like a little challenge and we need a partner that feels like an equal. So the Leo at first seems very attractive. But neither sign wants to take the backseat, and Leos have fragile egos.

With the gemini we never butted heads, but he could make me meek as a kitty kat whereas most other men would've gotten scratched. :lachen:

Oh my, DH is a Leo. I can see exactly what you are talking about. When I'm forced to take the backseat, I sit and watch while he makes mistakes with a huge devilish grin that says I told you so. He gets upset because his fragile ego can't take being wrong and I am not the one to boost your ego when you tried to knock mine down two seconds ago lol. Very comical combo! :rofl::spinning:

So this Gemini is an actual twin. Him and his twin brother are pretty different. Wonder if/what that means...

Are you born on May 23? I feel being on the cusp keeps me grounded too. I have always been loyal in relationships. ..something so not expected of me being a gemini.

I've been with two Scorpios and there was an extreme mutual attraction with both. Two I will never forget.

Sorry, sis, just now seeing this...

Closer, born May 21st. Totally agree! Loyalty is something I value and provide in relationships. On some horoscopes, I'm a Taurus. Between that and my Venus (love sign) in Cancer, it's no wonder we didn't work out. I fit so much better with my Taurus man. Don't care enough to look up my ex's Venus. That Gemini was taking advantage of my loyalty and nurturing nature.

If you're wondering, check his Venus, ladies! There are a ton of love sign compatibility charts out there.

Nope they both nuts you will soon see. Are you interested in the one who appears to be "normal?"

Yes and he's handsome, smart and seems to have his ish together. I'm reading more on astrolology and it seems that Gemini and my sign (Pisces) dont match :(.

Back