Dating Gemini Men

Yea Gemini men ain't shyt usually. Dated one on and off for 2 1/2 years who had another relationship while seeing me, AND had a baby with someone else. Y'all are so right about them liking to go ghost on you, and then reappearing like nothing is wrong. I also think they're sociopaths, because this man has no remorse or understanding as to why what he's done was screwed up on so many levels. Not making that mistake again!

My DH is Gemini and I'm Leo lol
We've been married for a month and together for 5 years. He's really sweet and attentive, but...
Hmm, how do I put this? He has a really great stress response, and by that I mean almost nothing stresses him out. We're both students, so we're in high stress environments around each other all the time.
But here's the thing. Over the years I've realized that my low tolerance for stress motivates me to study and do well and look for academic and professional opportunities. His high tolerance for stress leaves no room for that motivation. He has to work really hard to find the motivation for those things.
So hearing that a Gemini is carefree and laid back is great and all, but those exact qualities can also be a Gemini's downfall taken too far. Luckily, he's perceptive and emotionally intelligent (great Gemini trait) and noticed this about himself years ago, so we began to work on it together.

I always hear they are crazy because of the split personality. I haven't seen his other side.

Let me start by saying I do believe the zodiac system overall casts very broad descriptions so everyone finds some truth in how their personality aligns with their sign. That being said, I am a Gemini and I more closely align with the Gemini attributes than any other sign (or maybe that is because I've been conditioned to find the similarities). I would not say Geminis have "split personalities" but it can sometimes feel that way because we can be very indecisive (usually caused by boredom) and that can also cause mild mood changes and frustration.

Supposedly, Geminis are most compatible with other Geminis and I find that to be pretty accurate. My most compatible relationships have been with other Geminis. It's easy to stay entertained when both people get bored easily (that means two Geminis together will always want to do new things, sexual and otherwise ;)). Make no mistake though, this doesn't mean Geminis are more prone to cheating or anything, you just have to be very refreshing otherwise a Gemini won't even waste their time with you to begin with.

And you have to put up how drastically Geminis change. For me for example, my friends describe me as "going from 0 to 100", if I'm on a "healthy kick", I'll be eating healthy and dieting for weeks and then I have my "lazy kick" where I literally don't want to leave the bed and want to eat ho-ho's for dinner. My boyfriend understands this and tries to help me find balance but ultimately it does sometimes feel like two different minds are controlling me lol. So things like that you have to understand with a Gemini. As long as their "split personalities" are not detrimental to the relationship (ie: one is not abusive or something).

Overall, Geminis are fun and will keep you entertained but they can get bored very easily.

Let me start by saying I do believe the zodiac system overall casts very broad descriptions so everyone finds some truth in how their personality aligns with their sign. That being said, I am a Gemini and I more closely align with the Gemini attributes than any other sign (or maybe that is because I've been conditioned to find the similarities). I would not say Geminis have "split personalities" but it can sometimes feel that way because we can be very indecisive (usually caused by boredom) and that can also cause mild mood changes and frustration.

Supposedly, Geminis are most compatible with other Geminis and I find that to be pretty accurate. My most compatible relationships have been with other Geminis. It's easy to stay entertained when both people get bored easily (that means two Geminis together will always want to do new things, sexual and otherwise ;)). Make no mistake though, this doesn't mean Geminis are more prone to cheating or anything, you just have to be very refreshing otherwise a Gemini won't even waste their time with you to begin with.

And you have to put up how drastically Geminis change. For me for example, my friends describe me as "going from 0 to 100", if I'm on a "healthy kick", I'll be eating healthy and dieting for weeks and then I have my "lazy kick" where I literally don't want to leave the bed and want to eat ho-ho's for dinner. My boyfriend understands this and tries to help me find balance but ultimately it does sometimes feel like two different minds are controlling me lol. So things like that you have to understand with a Gemini. As long as their "split personalities" are not detrimental to the relationship (ie: one is not abusive or something).

Overall, Geminis are fun and will keep you entertained but they can get bored very easily.
It didn't last. The abusive side came out.

As a fellow gemini I can tell you you are extremely on point with everything you said. Only I love my gemini female and male friends...But I understand waaay too much about the Gemini male to ever want to date him. I always feel for the woman who says her S/O is a gemini. I'm sure I posted somewhere in here or another gem thread about the men. Love em to death like a freakin cool as ish brother....but would never date.

Bump...
I'm a Cancer and he's Gemini. Pretty sure this is a match made it hell, but oddly enough we get each other. It's so strange.

Thanks for the bump...i;m dating a gemini now and plan to take it real slow...since I've dated one in the past and they are something else. The descriptions are so on point. I'm a scorpio. Will see how this goes....

Back