Dating Gemini Men

My ex is a gemini and lawd this man is nice one minute and someone I don't recognize the next. His mom, myself and the kids can't take it !

I'm a scorpio and his bloody knowitall attitude gets on my nerve. :( LOL!

I'm a Pisces that just got rid of a Gemini man.
If he was in a good mood and feeling me, "we" could talk on the phone for hours...I say "we" b/c he did most of the talking, and didn't really seem interested in what I had to say unless it applied to him. But that was okay with me...I'm a picses and I can go with the flow.

What else, I think Gemini men have a hard time maturing on their own, this guy doesn't have a father figure and moved out of the house when he was 18 so his life is chaotic and he doesn't know how to deal with it, or the resulting emotions - which prevent him from taking control over his life. And that is one of the reasons why Gemini men seem so crazy...they are highly emotional, but aren't in the least bit interested in addressing it.:nono: Which is probably why they have high tendencies toward addiction. I swear this particular guy is on the road to becoming an alcoholic.

He was very extroverted and just had to be the life of the party, exuded confidence in a public setting...but at the same time cared waaay to much about what other people thought of him, he was superficial - I came to the conclusion that eventhough he acted like I was "it"...he would have traded me in for a newer model in a heart beat.lol He also had a hard time making up his mind, sitting still, and being able to fit in with his family was a maaajor thing with him.

Okay I could go on and on, obviously I started paying attention to how this guy behaved b/c dating him was like trying to grab a greased pig. I just couldn't catch his rhythm.

...In conlusion (lol)
I think that there is a HUGE difference between a mature and immature Gemini man. But in general the type of person who deals with him should be emotionally stable and have good reasoning skills...because chances are he is lacking in both of those departments.

I'm a Cancer and I have a Gemini male friend who wants to date me but I don't like cheap men! Gemini men are C-H-E-A-P! This man gave me a bottle of Jack Daniels for a Christmas gift, turned out he didn't even pay attention to the hand written note on the side of the bottle addressed to him. This fool regifted. I mentioned it to him and he acted like there was nothing wrong with that. He still asks if he can come over to drink it with me. Yeah right!

That really does sound like something my Gemini ex would do. Just act like it's not a big deal and ask when we can drink it together.:nono: But lmao!

I have to admit, I've looked into whether he has bipolar disorder. The evidence wasn't strong enough, so I guess it's just the gemini in him. He switches back and forth about every 5 mins.

I was with him last week watching the playoffs and he wanted to cuddle and he told me he loved me. When the game was over I went to look for him and he was in his car pulling out of my friends drive way...wtf?!?

:lachen:
My ex is a gemini and lawd this man is nice one minute and someone I don't recognize the next. His mom, myself and the kids can't take it !

I'm a scorpio and his bloody knowitall attitude gets on my nerve. :( LOL!

Sorry but from just one experience I will say that Geminis are something else. Let's see.....

Spontaneous
Life of the Party
Moody out of nowhere (Im a Cancer so the same applies to me)
Witty
Cant keep time for nothing
Jack of all Trades/Interested in a lot of things
Great Conversation
Fun to be around unless Jeckyl is around.
Romantic
Very very flirty
Likes to cheer people up, even complete strangers.
Helpful

I can write a book on Gemini men. Two of my last Ex's are Geminis and the person who I'm talking to is a gemini. I must have a sign over my head. They are moody, flirty, sweet one minute cold the next. But I do agree about the age in a geminis man being a factor. My exes were in their mid 20's. They all have commiment issues always seems like they are always on the hunt for something more. I'm taking it really slow with the new Gemini in my life.

The break down
Younger gemini men are selfish, cheap, mean but sweet at the same time, crazy, materlistic, crazy sex drive.
Older Gemini men are
slick, flirts, crazy sex drive X 10.

Last edited:
I don't know what it is about those gemini men...they are very confusing but their energy is gravitating to me.

That really does sound like something my Gemini ex would do. Just act like it's not a big deal and ask when we can drink it together.:nono: But lmao!

:lachen:

Sorry but from just one experience I will say that Geminis are something else. Let's see.....

Spontaneous
Life of the Party
Moody out of nowhere (Im a Cancer so the same applies to me)
Witty
Cant keep time for nothing
Jack of all Trades/Interested in a lot of things
Great Conversation
Fun to be around unless Jeckyl is around.
Romantic
Very very flirty
Likes to cheer people up, even complete strangers.
Helpful

I cant agree more..I'm running the next time if I meet another gemini.......lawd havus mercy..never again:nono:

I'm a gemini and my SO/FI is a gemini/cancer cusp. He's very mellow, easy going and consistent. Me, I'm a nut (my mom used to say "which one are we today? the nice one or the mean one?" I know what she meant, but I have learned to control those mood swings. If a person is tuned in to their nature good and bad, they should be fine. He (and most geminis I've known) have high labidos and are rather fickle. They change their minds a lot, but it's not like they really liars, it's just they believed what the said AT THAT MOMENT, now if the moment passes, it's subject to change too. I think they can be really high energy and fun to be around, but also are pretty loyal and commited when there feel stongly about someone/thing. Usually very clever/smart/perceptive.
(wow I just took a glimpse of what others are saying about them and we're dead on)
Since I'm a gemini, I can deal, I'm more of a gemini than him, but I see it in him too)

Oh and yes Curlymoo, he is the regift king. He and his whole family love to regift to see if they get their gift back it's like a game to them and I guess growing up with four kids and one income they made it work for them. I told him don't play that stuff w/ me though and he hasn't (to my knowledge):rolleyes:

Last edited:
I found him very arguementative, insecure, one minute hot, the next cold but loved me very much though. Unpredicteable and just not stable enough personality wise for me. Manipulative and selfish. Very intellectual and ambitious. It started out good at first ... very good but as time went on, I saw the otherside and can't live with it. I'm a virgo :)
I'm a virgo too.....I had exactly the same experience. I never knew who I was going to deal with from day to day...He must have had ADHD too, cause he flipped ideas, personalities, thoughts, like a light switch. Still is to this day!!!!! Cusses me out then the next day tells me he loves me...WTH?:wallbash:

I don't know what it is about those gemini men...they are very confusing but their energy is gravitating to me.

you are not lyin about that energy. and it sucks that we gravitate to each other because i am a pisces and i cant deal with those crazy mood swings, and their blunt personality. they are mean! or maybe im just sensitive. :ohwell::lachen: but dang its wierd because for the past year, every prospect has been a gemini. and i actually really like one! oh lawd. who knows what im gettin myself into.

you are not lyin about that energy. and it sucks that we gravitate to each other because i am a pisces and i cant deal with those crazy mood swings, and their blunt personality. they are mean! or maybe im just sensitive. :ohwell::lachen: but dang its wierd because for the past year, every prospect has been a gemini. and i actually really like one! oh lawd. who knows what im gettin myself into.

You are not lying...I am a leo but I was born on a cusp so I have virgo tendancies but my rising and moon are libra, plus my venus is in cancer. So with having all of that in my chart, dealing with a gemini is quite interesting. The main thing is figuring out which side you are going to get bc they will flip on you in a minute. In a crazy way, its quite interesting to me...I like trying to figure something out but I don't think I will ever undertstand them fully. I am not on speaking terms with this guy right now...go figure..lol

I'm a virgo too.....I had exactly the same experience. I never knew who I was going to deal with from day to day...He must have had ADHD too, cause he flipped ideas, personalities, thoughts, like a light switch. Still is to this day!!!!! Cusses me out then the next day tells me he loves me...WTH?:wallbash:

I'm a Virgo he's a Gemini, buy you just described ME! :lachen:

okay lets say when i was growing up in my household its either you are a Gemini or Sagittarius. My mom and brother are Geminis dam they get on my last ever loving nerves at times and My step dad, younger brother and i are Sags.

Now Im suppose to know Geminis attitudes and behaviors so why in the world my SO is a gemini why tell me why.

Jesus knows this man is Cheap when he ready but i fixed that after 10 months of dating.
They are crazy at times one minute they are good the next minute they are off the dam chart coming at you with guns blazing from leeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffttttttt field i get scared like who the hell let you in my house and who the hell are you.
These men are bugged out but they can also be loving. The thing is if they love you they will treat you good as long as you tell them that you are not tolerating the switch ups you will be smooth sailing.

One more thing they flirt like hell and love attention when they get it you are in good company

I'm a bit concerned as I have plans to meet up with a Gemini guy soon. I'm a Virgo with Aquarius rising, I'm not sure how that fits astrologically.

The little I do know of him is that he seems very ambitious and hardworking, has traveled a bit. Conversationally he feels a bit "get to the pointish" which is a bit off putting to me. Like in a convo I guess I asked the same question twice or something and he was all "you already said that." We shall see.

Hey! forget worrying about Gemini men! It's those dang SCORPIOS you need to stay away from......child take it from me, as a poster child Gemini dating a wildly incompatible poster child Scorpio.....this man is a HANDFUL.

You are not lying...I am a leo but I was born on a cusp so I have virgo tendancies but my rising and moon are libra, plus my venus is in cancer. So with having all of that in my chart, dealing with a gemini is quite interesting. The main thing is figuring out which side you are going to get bc they will flip on you in a minute. In a crazy way, its quite interesting to me...I like trying to figure something out but I don't think I will ever undertstand them fully. I am not on speaking terms with this guy right now...go figure..lol

Oh Gosh I'm a Leo and recently met a Gemini and I swear...I've seen alot of the before mentioned traits in this dude and we've only been in each other's presence twice but while conversing on the phone....he's totally different. I'm not sure if you can relate Tinkat but as a Leo...I can't not handle the sudden shut downs or "ignore" moments. He's getting under my skin already but to him, everything is perfect.

Last edited:
Oh Gosh I'm a Leo and recently met a Gemini and I swear...I've seen alot of the before mentioned traits in this dude and we've only been in each other's presence twice but while conversing on the phone....he's totally different. I'm not sure if you can relate Tinkat but as a Leo...I can't not handle the sudden shut downs or "ignore" moments. He's getting under my skin already but to him, everything is perfect.

Now what really bothers me is the "commitment" issue. He's been in two long-term realtionships the first lasting 9yrs. and the second lasted 4 yrs. What bothers me most is that neither relationship resulted in marriage. I know why the second relationship ended but I'm unsure about the first. I know the first relationship was a result of a teenage pregnancy and first love type of situation. He swears that he does not have commitment issues based on the fact that he was able to have such long standing relationships. IDK...looks like this one is going to be a ride. After having a Scorpio...I'm willing give anyone a try.

I totally understand with the shut down moments...drove me crazy, leos do not like to be ignored. What is it with leo women and scorpio men, they always seem to be together...my ex of almost 6 years is a scorpio. Funny thing is i believe the gemini that i was talking about was on my campus yesterday. I spotted that egg head gazing at me from my on campus apt.

I have 3 words of advice when dating a Gemini man: Don't. Do. It.:nono: That is one sign I have pledged to stay away from. Mostly because I'm a Scorpio and Scorpio women/Gemini men are the one pairing that should never happen. I've heard too many horror stories. Second, in my experience Geminis are NUTS. My sister is a Gemini and my hands are full dealing with her; every Gemini I know is like her. I couldn't handle another person in my life like that.

Gemini Men Are Not That Bad.:lol:
To Be Honest The Only Sign Who Could Keep Up With Me Was A Gemini.:look:

ETA: I Can Tell You With A Gemini There Will Never Be A Dull Moment, They Are Intellectual, Fun, And Versatile. If You Want To Tie Down A Gemini Man Just Tell Him You Do Not Want Him And Pay Him No Mind. Then He'll Be Interested In You For Life.:lol:

Last edited:
Flaky, moody, short-attention span.

Loves a challenge, loves what they can't have...my last two relationships were with Geminis...I say ruuuuun, they are never satisfied.

The one I know is cool! The only problem is that he is too intellectually heavy. Like talking to him can make my head hurt sometimes. He is like a walking book. It is cool, but I am all for practical knowledge, not knowing things just to know.

Someone upthread mentioned that they are shallow and superficial. Yes, they are. The one I know is deep in the sense that he is well read and knowledgeable, however his ideal woman must be natural and wear a dashiki. That is cool too, but he tends to think most women like this are deep. I am sorry, but that is very shallow reasoning.

Can't stand em. They have almost bipolar tendencies. Moody one minute followed by behavior as if nothing ever happened. Appears to be very nice at first but watch them transform if something doesn't go their way. Schizo city!

I'm a Taurean and will not tolerate such. We are oil and water :lol:

Don't run....SPRINT! :look:

I will never date a Gemini again. One minute he was nice and cool and the next minute he flipped! I mean went off, totally unprovoked. Somebody all can have all that crazy, not me!

Can't stand em. They have almost bipolar tendencies. Moody one minute followed by behavior as if nothing ever happened. Appears to be very nice at first but watch them transform if something doesn't go their way. Schizo city!

I'm not usually into zodiac signs and such but, I was with a Gemini for the past 4 years and he was ALL of the above. Crazy thing is, he is the only man I have felt such a great connection with....ever.

He was extremely moody and it was just becoming too much for me emotionally. I told him he needs to get his head checked! After him I have not been able to give any man a chance right now. My heart is so broken.

I can't lie though....I miss him.

I am a Gemini and I've never dated one, but my male best friend is one and he seems pretty cool. His girl loves him to death. He seems stable emotionally

One thing I can say about him is that he can flow with just about anybody. He entertains all types and to watch him engage is funny as all get out. That's my dude though. Everybody loves him...when he comes to work, the days go better because he's full of personality and funny as hell.

Back