Dating Gemini Men

Country gal

What has been your experience dating a Gemini man? I am currently dating one and he is very sweet and attentive. He says all the right things but I am going to take it slow with him. I am an Aries.

I always hear they are crazy because of the split personality. I haven't seen his other side.

Oh yea, I been told that.:perplexed

I can go from me and this other person when provoked. When my son bought home those F's at progress report time about 4 weeks along. My coworks, dh and everyone was scarred. But I'm not like that often. And I think we all have our faults.

What has been your experience dating a Gemini man? I am currently dating one and he is very sweet and attentive. He says all the right things but I am going to take it slow with him. I am an Aries.

I am Aries too.

I dated a Gemini for about 3 years. It was okay. He was good to me overall.

Yay, a new Gemini thread! :lol:

Well, the Geminis are all in here so.... :sekret: :look:

But YES, do go slowly. :look:

They can be great. :look:

I've been with mine for 15 months now. :)

ETA: I'm a Taurus. Not really supposed to be a good match.

Last edited:
okay so tell me how Gemini can be?????? Spidergurl, Please give me the 411. He is sweet but what.

Oh, it's not like that. He has his ways and so do I. :blush: So sometimes we just don't mesh, but of the two of us, he keeps a cooler head than I do, which is a good thing. We've been together 13 yrs next month.:yep:

I stay far away from Gemini men. All the Gemini's that I've dated in the past were very very superficial. Its funny, but according to astrology its my most compatible sign. I am a libra!

I've dated a Gemini man. I'm an Aries too CG. Uhhh I can't say it was a good experience. He was too cold, stoic, indifferent... Not really sure which is the right word but he never really opened up. He seemed manipulative too. The reason I stopped seeing him is because he had committment issues or appeared to be. I'd be careful if I were you. Gems are supposedly flirtatious, committment phobes. :)

Last edited:
Claude hawmercy astrological signs don't mean diddly but some other signs damn sure do! LOL I'm gon starts singing a Floaters song or that song by Queen.

Ooohh very good analysis :blush: --Although some will vary (consider age, culture, nationality etc.)

As a Gemini myself I definitely think we can be:

** Flighty
** Flirtatious
** Talkative
** Brutally Honest (Don't ever ask - cause I'll give it to you STRAIGHT:lachen:
** Cold/Indifferent/Stoic

I've dated a Gemini man. I'm an Aries too CG. Uhhh I can't say it was a good experience. He was too cold, stoic, indifferent... Not really sure which is the right word but he never really opened up. He seemed manipulative too. The reason I stopped seeing him is because he had committment issues or appeared to be. I'd be careful if I were you. Gems are supposedly flirtatious, committment phobes. :)

I do believe there is so truth to the traits and personalities of folks born under the same sign. Of course it is important to know the man himself. I always like to look up their signs too.

Dlewis- he says the same thing. He is sweet and kind until provoked. LOL. I say the same about myself too.

Ooohh very good analysis :blush: --Although some will vary (consider age, culture, nationality etc.)

As a Gemini myself I definitely think we can be:

** Flighty
** Flirtatious
** Talkative
** Brutally Honest (Don't ever ask - cause I'll give it to you STRAIGHT:lachen:
** Cold/Indifferent/Stoic

That's me.:yep:

Actually Geminis are the ideal match for Aries per the zodiac.

They have the energy and drive to keep up with Aries. Gemini men understand that Aries women need to feel adored and they have no problem complying, and they respect independence. Geminis like to flirt, so if you like "banter" and back and forth they make great partners. :yep:

The split personality can come across in more than one way. In my past experience he could be really super goofy and then also be really intense and cold when he set his mind on something.

Actually Geminis are the ideal match for Aries per the zodiac.

They have the energy and drive to keep up with Aries. Gemini men understand that Aries women need to feel adored and they have no problem complying, and they respect independence. Geminis like to flirt, so if you like "banter" and back and forth they make great partners. :yep:

The split personality can come across in more than one way. In my past experience he could be really super goofy and then also be really intense and cold when he set his mind on something.

This is very true of my Gemini.:grin:

My SO is a Gemini, and according to astrology, me, a Pisces, should not be with a Gemini. Pisces and Geminis are the only twin/dual signs. And we both change personalities quickly. We are opposite in astrology.

My SO is a Gemini, and according to astrology, me, a Pisces, should not be with a Gemini. Pisces and Geminis are the only twin/dual signs. And we both change personalities quickly. We are opposite in astrology.
my rising sign is pisces so that could be why i didn't mesh well with the gem i dated.

i am living proof that these 2 signs do not match. I wanted to skin that pisces man alive!!!! we DID NOT go well together at all. every astrology book said so too:lachen:

to answer the op....i'm gemini and just got finished dating another gemini.

i thought our relationship would be easier to deal with since i can understand his traits better (since they're mine too lol). but goood lawwwd. we are some wishy washy son of guns LOL. I couldn't take it. he did everything i did. it was like looking in a mirror. i love my gemini traits but dayum. LOL

This is very true of my Gemini.:grin:

Oh - and Aries + Leo = Too Much Ego. :nono: Not gonna work Mama.

As an Aries - we're drawn to confident men, because we're strong confident personalities and we hate when people just bow in deference. We like a little challenge and we need a partner that feels like an equal. So the Leo at first seems very attractive. But neither sign wants to take the backseat, and Leos have fragile egos.

With the gemini we never butted heads, but he could make me meek as a kitty kat whereas most other men would've gotten scratched. :lachen:

to answer the op....i'm gemini and just got finished dating another gemini.

i thought our relationship would be easier to deal with since i can understand his traits better (since they're mine too lol). but goood lawwwd. we are some wishy washy son of guns LOL. I couldn't take it. he did everything i did. it was like looking in a mirror. i love my gemini traits but dayum. LOL

In astrology Gemini women and Gemini men are different. The two don't have all of the same characteristics. Gemini women are not as intense as Gemini men.

Neva, eva, eva again. I dated one for a couple of years. :nono:

Also, the guys I know who are Gemini and I would NEVER work out. I'm a Pisces, which allegedly is the absolute worst for a Gemini. I don't believe in astrology per se, but, boy, my relationship was enough to have you believe it.

Back