Can You Date A Guy With A Small Package?

Plan a date to the beach.

Buy him some grey sweatpants and go to the gym.

There are ways to get information you need without breaking your vow. :sekret::sekret:.
No grinding or slow dancing? Sensuality is not off the table if we are avoiding Sensuality, right? That would make me suspicious.
"She loves me for my mind. She won't care about my penis size..."

"Hee, hee Hell!!!"

No grinding or slow dancing? Sensuality is not off the table if we are avoiding Sensuality, right? That would make me suspicious.
"She loves me for my mind. She won't care about my penis size..."

"Hee, hee Hell!!!"
I was giving baby steps for beginners.

A good soca fete can also be used to get information but you have to be disciplined enough to send him home if your search for data swings the other way. :naughtycouch:

This thread is right on time in my life. I just ended a relationship for this very same reason. I can tell you with every ounce of life within me the answer to that question will always be NO. I found this great guy. He was African. He had a great career and was well educated and made a great salary. He took me everywhere and I NEVER paid for anything. We dated for about 3 months then I finally decided to test drive it. Let's just say I ended up not buying. I mean even at full erection it was still SMALL. When you held it in your hand nothing stuck out of the top. Yes, it was just that small. When I first saw it I knew I was not going to be satisfied. To make matters worst, he was a premature releaser. I'm talking about 3-5 minutes. No matter what position and what we tried I could barely feel anything. And I'd consider my self pretty tight as I do kegles and I never had kids. And to put icing on the cake his head game sucked! Game over. It was sad because he was everything I was ever looking for. He just couldn't please me in that way. He was always talking about wanting to get married and have kids, but I'm just looking like :rolleyes:. Negro you waaaay to far ahead of your self right now and you have other things you need to be concerned about.

This thread is right on time in my life. I just ended a relationship for this very same reason. I can tell you with every ounce of life within me the answer to that question will always be NO. I found this great guy. He was African. He had a great career and was well educated and made a great salary. He took me everywhere and I NEVER paid for anything. We dated for about 3 months then I finally decided to test drive it. Let's just say I ended up not buying. I mean even at full erection it was still SMALL. When you held it in your hand nothing stuck out of the top. Yes, it was just that small. When I first saw it I knew I was not going to be satisfied. To make matters worst, he was a premature releaser. I'm talking about 3-5 minutes. No matter what position and what we tried I could barely feel anything. And I'd consider my self pretty tight as I do kegles and I never had kids. And to put icing on the cake his head game sucked! Game over. It was sad because he was everything I was ever looking for. He just couldn't please me in that way. He was always talking about wanting to get married and have kids, but I'm just looking like :rolleyes:. Negro you waaaay to far ahead of your self right now and you have other things you need to be concerned about.

This made me really sad. :(

I often wonder about that too and what has never failed me is the finger test. The fingers do not lie! I have been able to tell what a man is packing with 99% accuracy just by looking at his hands.
I don't know if it's just me though.
The thickness of the fingers? Or length?

The thickness of the fingers? Or length?
Both. I'll use my DH a an example because I am accustomed to his package but I've seen how the width and length of fingers matched in every other sample I've seen.
So DH is my height which means he's not very tall and when I first met him, I innocently thought he didn't have much to work with but his fingers are wide and long just like his 11th finger but peen version. :blush2:
I've seen other packages with matching fingers and they were not impressive.

^^^ You may be on to something. I dated a guy maybe 6 or 7 years ago who was fairly tall, had large feet, but had small, baby hands.

His penis was so small - it was sad. He was also very pushy about marriage. I wonder if they want to sweep a woman off her feet in hopes that she will forget about a life of sexual dissatisfaction.

@LoveLiLi @sgold04 I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Nothing else is as accurate to me as the fingers.
There was this guy I was seeing before I moved, we really hit it off: he was extra fine, smart, long money, and super cool personality, so I thought "he seems too good to be true, he probably has a small peen". But his fingers were long and thick, but I just couldn't believe he was the total package.

Well...

My theory has yet to be debunked :blush:

There was this guy I was seeing before I moved, we really hit it off: he was extra fine, smart, long money, and super cool personality, so I thought "he seems too good to be true, he probably has a small peen". But his fingers were long and thick, but I just couldn't believe he was the total package.

Well...

My theory has yet to be debunked :blush:
:lachen::blush2:

I often wonder about that too and what has never failed me is the finger test. The fingers do not lie! I have been able to tell what a man is packing with 99% accuracy just by looking at his hands.

Meh I'm not so sure about that. I have big hands, and I used to mess with a guy who had little hands, and let's just say, he was packing a nice thick Italian sausage!! (I giggle, because he was half Black, half Italian). People always say that about feet too, knew a guy who was 6'4 and had baby size 9-10 feet, also had a large peen. I really give up on any of those indicators, because nothing has been accurate for me.

My sister said the exact same thing, but I don't think it's true from my experience.

Not going to lie, my current boyfriend has a tiny P and this is something I was worried was not going to work out. On top of that, he is really overweight so it make it even harder to feel him. But let me tell you, he is more eager to please than anyone I have ever dated, like seriously we can spend all day in bed watching Netflix and he won't stop touching me so I'll orgasm a few times before we even get to PIV. He is also not shy about bringing my vibe out to play and his oral game is strong. PIV is not the best, more so because of his weight which can always come down, but sex is still intimate because we love each other. Overall, still a great sexual relationship because there are other ways to achieve O and he is eager to make it happen!

Short answer: Nope

I don't see why I should have to tbh.
My first boyfriend had a smallish one. Not tiny just smaller than I would have liked. I was a very inexperienced virgin when we started dating. We broke up and I started dating someone else and even though rebound guy was never going to be serious, when my ex called to get back together (they always come back) this was one of the reasons why I couldn't take him seriously.

I was drinking pickle juice when I could have had champagne.

Another story I was out on a city break, met a black stock broker (!) We hit it off he's funny,long money, tall,dark skinned. back home we're on our third date out and I drunkenly put my hands down his pants. Didn't even feel how long it was but I swear to God it was like vienna sausage thin. At first the optimistic problem solver in me was like hmmmm we could make this work but then the ***** in me was like nah.
Id have to do too much work to enjoy myself.

I have been saying this for a year now! The length of a man's fingers will give you an idea of what he is working with. I'm not sure about the thickness.

Both. I'll use my DH a an example because I am accustomed to his package but I've seen how the width and length of fingers matched in every other sample I've seen.
So DH is my height which means he's not very tall and when I first met him, I innocently thought he didn't have much to work with but his fingers are wide and long just like his 11th finger but peen version. :blush2:
I've seen other packages with matching fingers and they were not impressive.

I dated this one guy, and his penis was the size of my thumb. It was that small. This dude had the audacity to take a pic of his and posted it on social media, proud to show off his small hand. I was surprised because he was unknowingly advertising his actual penis size

Back