Would You Break Up With A Guy...

I dated a micropenis for a few months. On our only encounter, he whipped it out and proceeded to hump somewhere near my hip flexor with jackrabbity wild abandon for 2 minutes.

I couldn't hold back the laughter. He got angry and said it would've been better if I weren't so dry. I told him it would've been better had he known where vajayjays ARE on women.
Follow the moisture fool.

Wellll, then he told me he lost his erection, and my eyebrows spoke the volumes my mouth could not.

He promptly put back on his tightie whities and left.

My hip had a strawberry sized bruise for 3 days.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

I dated a micropenis for a few months. On our only encounter, he whipped it out and proceeded to hump somewhere near my hip flexor with jackrabbity wild abandon for 2 minutes.

I couldn't hold back the laughter. He got angry and said it would've been better if I weren't so dry. I told him it would've been better had he known where vajayjays ARE on women.

Wellll, then he told me he lost his erection, and my eyebrows spoke the volumes my mouth could not.

LadyChe- /\_____________________________ :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ahhhhh....another one of these threads, aye? Word....

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Nope, as i said before in another thread, I can't do #teamlittledicks or #teamwacksex anymore.

Nothing but 10 strong or better on my roster.....:yep: If you know me you know what team I rep all day....them little skinny dudes always got a dick and a half and know how to beat the pussy up!

I <3 them....

I was with a thumb sized guy for almost two years and although I'm perfectly fine with a smaller than avg crayon.... I do need to feel it. With him I didn't feel it and he wasn't very aggressive in that area... It just didn't work for me! It's not all about the size... But, I need something to work with. Face painting is a must, he's gotta know how to work with his shortcomings and as long as the sexual chemistry is there... I'm good!

I was with a thumb sized guy for almost two years and although I'm perfectly fine with a smaller than avg crayon.... I do need to feel it. With him I didn't feel it and he wasn't very aggressive in that area... It just didn't work for me! It's not all about the size... But, I need something to work with. Face painting is a must, he's gotta know how to work with his shortcomings and as long as the sexual chemistry is there... I'm good!
All4Tris You must have loved homeboy. 2 years???

@ LONG DISTANCE and umn at that time I thought I hated coloring... After we broke up I realized I didnt hate coloring, I just hated coloring with him!

:lachen: awwwwwwwwwww

ok i have a question. does anyone else find that even if theyre with guys that are on the smaller side, they can still manage to :look: adjust automatically? like, i cant really explain how it happens but the same way when youre with a bigger dude, and you may have some trouble accommodating him (not stretching, painful fit, not big enough), after awhile the same thing happens with a smaller guy? at first i would think if we started before i was really ready i would make sure to retain non-aroused size :look: but after awhile it didnt matter.

maybe it shrinks due to non-usage of a certain size? :look: :lol:

LOL...some men don't know how to measure. They'll be saying their size and I'm like hold up, lemme get a ruler so you know what an inch looks like...

Years ago I tried once because he was so sweet but it looked like a Vienna sausage sitting on a bush. He said, I want to hold you all night. I said I would rather sleep in my own damn bed and walked out. Needless to say, we never spoke again.

Lissa0821 said:
Years ago I tried once because he was so sweet but it looked like a Vienna sausage sitting on a bush. He said, I want to hold you all night. I said I would rather sleep in my own damn bed and walked out. Needless to say, we never spoke again.

Cold. Just cold lol!

Nice to see small peen guys getting some love in these kinds of threads. There's a little bit of hope for them after all. :lol:

I dated a very incredibly small peen once...had resentment for him because I knew he was getting maximum pleasure from sex because he could fit it all in...mean while back at the ranch, I was feeling all baggy like a pair of wide leg jeans. :nono::nono::nono:

LadyChe said:

I am over here LMAO on the bus over this post. Hilarious!!

I've dated a small peen for awhile. We used to know each other as kids. I did it for awhile but became annoyed. I always had to be on top. He couldn't even get it in from behind o_O. That was the last straw for me. He was cocky too.

A dated a small dude for a while. But he had an added issue of ED. Could deal with a crayon but cant do nothin with play doh....

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back