Could You Marry A Guy Who...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dead: at this thread. Every response has me howling. God bless you all for your virtuous caring souls because I would not have been able to keep a straight face. The size of a tube of chapstick? This would have been me:
tumblr_inline_ny6jqurVot1qega5p_500.gif

Aint nobody got time for micropeens. Did one dude twice who was no bigger than my thumb who had the nerve to say he didnt like face painting . I unintentionally insulted him second time and was so glad it was over after that.

@DarkJoy - With a little peen men ain't got no choice but to face paint, lol. He had the nerve to say what he didn't like. :(. Ole little peen self.

Depends on how small you mean.

I don't want to be with a micropeen forever. A bit smaller than average, yes as long as it's decent in thickness.

What do you consider small? I have a friend that considers 6 inches small. I always and tell her she must have a long pum pum.

I remember watching Charlamagne interview Trina where she said a good size for her was 11 inches. :eek:

Look I like seeing the Eggplants on Friday and whatnot but if I was faced with something like that I'd be like :help:. I might could deal with that first 6-8 inches but I'ma need another somebody else to come in and deal with them leftovers. Ain't go have me walking around hearing echoes coming outta my jiyna.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back