Can You Date A Guy With A Small Package?

I was stunned. He was 6 feet tall and looked liked James Bond. I spent months dreaming about how awesome it would be and then when it finally happened, I was like, wait, what. What is that? Take the wheel Jesus!!!

Of course, I never told him that. His nex gf can deal with it...
You got me rolling over here

No. No. No.

Cant spend my remaining prime feeling like im f...king my thumb. Cant be bothered.

Yes ive had a small one and if you have a large behind and/or thick thighs, its just not gonna work anyway :lol:

I tried to explain the bold to my gf. I had sex with a guy where his penis was about a little over 6 inches.....if not 6.

I couldn't get the deep penetration that I liked, didn't really feel anything from behind, it would constantly slip out from behind, couldn't do certain positions, etc.

I would need a 7 minimum.

All the penis is required to do is give me vaginal orgams and stay erect for a considerable amount of time. I never been with someone under 5 inches, but my ex husband was a very wide and long and stiff, it always hurted..he was such an amature. I never want to experience painful boring sex again, so small doesn't seem too bad looking in on it from the outside.

All the penis is required to do is give me vaginal orgams and stay erect for a considerable amount of time. I never been with someone under 5 inches, but my ex husband was a very wide and long and stiff, it always hurted..he was such an amature. I never want to experience painful boring sex again, so small doesn't seem too bad looking in on it from the outside.
Does one bad meal make you settle for microwave tv dinners forever?

No you hit up other restaurants and find your groove. Shake it off and go get some. :naughtycouch:

The guy who I dated, his was the size of like your middle finger but thicker. Or maybe the index finger. Idk it was just shockingly small because he was tall, played basketball and had the nicest body ever.

Um.....I....I just.....let me me continue reading...because...

I have before ...like the size of my pinky. Which I know for sure because I compared them both. I didn't expect that when I met him because he was 6'4 with big feet (that whole thing is a lie). He was talented in other areas and I liked him outside of sex . Shht I was in love with him at one point but it wasn't met to be. I don't know if I would do it again if I had to do it again with someone else.

Well we're waiting till marriage. But preferably not. Idk what I'll do if he's small....
When someone is waiting with their fiancé, is asking to see it off the table, normally? Personally, we weren't crazy tempted, but yeah I know that's probably usually a bad idea lol.

But yeah, to answer the question, I definitely don't think I could. During marriage counseling, our minister said faith, family and finances are the things that must be upheld above all for marriage to work. And sexual compatibility took up a huge chunk of the family portion in terms of the questions we asked ourselves and each other. It's definitely hard.

When someone is waiting with their fiancé, is asking to see it off the table, normally? Personally, we weren't crazy tempted, but yeah I know that's probably usually a bad idea lol.

But yeah, to answer the question, I definitely don't think I could. During marriage counseling, our minister said faith, family and finances are the things that must be upheld above all for marriage to work. And sexual compatibility took up a huge chunk of the family portion in terms of the questions we asked ourselves and each other. It's definitely hard.

If he asked me for a naked preview to survey the goods I'll slap him so yea it's off the table :lol:

Plan a date to the beach.

Buy him some grey sweatpants and go to the gym.

There are ways to get information you need without breaking your vow. :sekret::sekret:.

Unknowingly yes... until I find out what that dack do... I think there are three components to every relations: spiritual, mental, physical. Some you grow into together or evolve. Small penis has no evolution, no matter what tools and tricks you use. But I am a firm believe there is a fit for everyone, it may just take someone alot of searching.

Back